Break your Limits Challenge (ENTRIES OPEN)

Man, don’t feel bad. But why is it difficult for you to get past even the 3rd or 4th day? What measures are you taking to eradicate it?

2 Likes

Need more motivation. Or bigger streak.
Will get there eventually.
Thanks for comenting :+1:

1 Like

A strong mentality is necessary for a longer streak because one setback might lead to several I’ve witnessed it.
@anon92068270

3 Likes

Man, you need discipline. Motivation is short burst, doesn’t lasts for days.

3 Likes

Time will come. Thanks for support, and back to work! :muscle:

1 Like

Easy Peasy will change the way you view your addiction. It will make your recovery journey easier and fun.

You can check it out if you want…

3 Likes

Check in Day 3
No one else is going to push me. No one is coming to save me. It’s me Vs me. So I will push myself. I will surely defeat this addiction. I will become better. I will become better and better everyday.

Namaz :white_check_mark:
Quran :x:
Study :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Diet control :white_check_mark:

I need to increase my study time and productivity.
And I need to decrease procrastination.

2 Likes

Do something which resonates these words. And am sure you will go a long way.

3 Likes

Day 1/4
Back on track:

3 Likes

Guys, look :point_down:

1 Like

Thanks bro…I will take action

1 Like

Check in :white_check_mark: 19 day :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Day 69 reached :six::nine:

4 Likes

Check in Day 4

Being alone puts mind in the state prone to relapse.

When you are having urges, just go to your family and observe within. You will be surprised at the silence of urges.

Namaz :white_check_mark:
Quran :x:
Study :x:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Exercise :x:
Diet control :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Day 2/4

1 Like

hope . Masturbation is not the problem, p o r n and negative thinking is.

I’ve been in this forum since 2020. And I’ve been trying to get over my addiction for about 13 years. And I’ve reached a conclusion and some people may not agree with me. It’s alright. I respect your opinion. This is my opinion.

After trying countless times, after relapsing and going through spirals of depression and negativity countless times, and after seeing majority of people in this forum relapsing again and again, I’ve reached this conclusion:

Masturbation is not the problem. The problem is p o r n and negative thinking. Let me explain.

P o r n is addictive and it changes your sexual taste to unrealistic standards that you lose interest in your wife. It’s dangerous. No one is that perfect. It’s all camera angles and lights. So don’t watch p o r n. It includes soft p o r n and Instagram semi nude models.

Regarding masturbation, it’s okay. Just like food, sex is also a biological need. Young people must get married to fulfill their desires but if they can’t, they should do fasting as it helps them control their urges. But, if they still slip now and then and masturbate, it’s not the end of the world. It happens. Everyone masturbates. It’s okay. I don’t mean you masturbate multiple times everyday , 7 days a week …no …excess of masturbation is bad … But if you control your desires and slip after a few days …Don’t worry. The real problem is the negative thinking after slipping . It causes depression and all the other side effects. It the major cause of our destroyed confidence and loss of hope. It is the reason for our pain.

So don’t watch p o r n. Try to control your urges as it trains the mind to be strong. But if you slip and you will slip , don’t worry about it. It’s okay. Focus on your life. Live a happy healthy life. Exercise. Study hard. Enjoy with your friends. Works hard for your future. Avoid p o r n. And don’t think too much about masturbation. Just put it in one corner of your mind and live your life to the fullest.

1 Like

Everyone is different. Some people in this forum have massive streaks. And I truly admire that. The are superheroes. No p o r n and no masturbation is for them. It’s their choice. They can do it.

But many other people compare themselves with those high streakers and when they slip after a few days they think themselves as failures. No brothers…you are different. You have yourself to compare with. Your opponent is you. That 4 days or 10 days streak you just did, it’s awesome. Just celebrate your accomplishment. And try it again. Don’t watch p o r n . And try to control urges and avoid masturbation. But if you slip by masturbating ( not to p o r n ) after a few days…then is okay …you are making progress!!!. You didn’t watched p o r n and that’s great!!!. So stop posting all these failure posts and focus on your life. Work hard. Study, exercise, work , make friends and live your life.

2 Likes

Copying this from another topic I created. I felt the need to share it here too.

1 Like

Day 2/4

3 Likes

Agree, good mindset means alot!

2 Likes