Black Magic's Diary

If only my parents can understand this :joy:

5 Likes

This a refrence on how short term pleasure make us feel great at the moment because it is cheap. Not your parents buying stuff for you :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah dude I understood that reference but if I wanted to take it literally it reminded me of my parents :joy:

4 Likes

Bruuhhh :sweat_smile:
Actually I thought the same :rofl:, not parents buying, but I was relating it to bying things only :joy:.
I even though about Gucci, adidas etc :rofl:, good branded items last longer.

4 Likes

Journal

I had a headache from yesterday morning and wasn’t feeling that good and not doing well today too because my father said some things which kind of mentally blocked and its effect hasn’t gone yet. I felt I was on Zero, just a big zero, my journey from starting and today was nothing and it made me emotional, I still feel so much instability. I told my mom many times I am not feeling well because of mental blocks, She always consoled me, She literally the backbone of my life.
I don’t know what to do man I felt the path which I walking was just fake. The path which I had my imprints on was nothing.I am feeling hopeless honestly. Don’t know how long this period gonna go. Maybe I was nothing.

6 Likes

Bruuuh :sweat_smile:. You are overthinking about it.
Just get back to your work, you’ll fell better.

5 Likes

I don’t know dude, it feels nothing, I have no urge to do anything but can’t stay like this forever.

4 Likes

Whenever I get emotional, procrastinate, or even feel hopeless I always say that all of this is just in my head and it’s caused by some cute brain chemicals driving my mind and it causes me to say “What’s the point?” So this imagination helps me get back to my senses and I actually start talking to myself :joy: asking what should I do to feel better?
Most of the responses I get is meditation. Trust me bro, not any physical activitie, just meditation and you will feel more relaxed and see things more clearly and your behavior will change

5 Likes

16 NOVEMBER
DAY 17

Today's Wisdom
  1. “The ultimate form of preparation is not planning for a specific scenario, but a mindset that can handle uncertainty.”

2. “When researching strategies, emphasize patterns over stories. One person succeeding means nothing. 100 people succeeding is a signal.
    When explaining strategies, emphasize stories over patterns. People forget numbers and charts. Everyone remembers a great story.”

1. Self Study Phy (2 hours)::white_check_mark:
  2. Self Study Chem ( 2 hours):white_check_mark:
  3. 50 Question Phy -:
  4. Workout Morning - :white_check_mark:
  5. Workout Evening - :
  6. Waking up Early (6:40)
  7. ( Do one Chapter or Do lectures)::white_check_mark:

After Sunday I was so mentally unstable that it led me to waste my Monday. But, I didn’t want its effect to stay with me till the whole weekend so I decided to focus sincerely on my work from Tuesday onwards and Tuesday went really great better than Monday, One more thing there is that I want to reduce telegram usage because it is the only thing that consumes most of the time in my day, so will work on it as soon as possible and will focus more on studies.
One more thing I learnt today is that I should speak less in general because I am talkative not that much, still to some extent. The main thing about my goals is my study, I should concentrate more on them rather than wasting time.

8 Likes

No one can determine your worth, literally no one, it’s all in your hand, don’t you think that you are nothing because of some words.

It’s you who can determine your self-worth. And we all know how precious and amazing you are.

We all love you a lot my brother :fist_right::fist_right::fist_left::fist_left:

5 Likes

Yeah, dude, I am fine now, I have to work hard a lot on myself

I never actually sought out things with you but thanks for supporting me, really.
How are your studies going?

6 Likes

4 Likes

Leave that, i have forgotten everything, and i only remember that we used to be friends/brothers :wink:. Just because of one day I can’t forget that you are a great guy!

It’s going not that great, my physics teacher made me realize that I have only 1 year, so started to study at home too since last few days. Will increase the study-time daily! What about you?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: bhai kamaal :rofl:

…, hjm gfdsx

3 Likes

My physics is going downhill :joy:. I will try to improve it.

3 Likes

Have you referred Satyam Sharma sir’s lectures?

1 Like

ah yes
brotherhood :fire:
Batman Hug GIF - Batman Hug Superman GIFs

5 Likes

I can hear Superman’s voice in this gif

2 Likes

No, i forgot his name :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fine dude but do watch his lecture if you find any problem in ypur concepts, Vectors karliya pura?

1 Like