Black Magic's Diary

Basics hi kr rha hoon :sweat_smile::joy:, ab bas differentiation aur integration baaki hai :partying_face::joy:

2 Likes

Ya dude, basics is really important. Par ek baar padhana unn sir se , aur revision karna jo padha hai.Baaki jisse samjh aaye usse padhna zada jaruri hai.

1 Like

Oh bass itna sa bacha hai? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wo toh bas basics me bacha hai, vectors, kinematics, unit and dimension toh bacha hi hai :smiling_face_with_tear::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

I was actually saying it Sarcastically but ok :joy:.
Koi nahi bhai lage rho, ho jaaega

2 Likes

19 NOVEMBER
DAY 20

Today's Wisdom
  1. “You need focus to become exceptional at anything.
    Massive amounts of time and energy are wasted optimizing things that should be left undone.
    You have to be great at saying no.”

2. “One of my guiding principles is don’t do anything that other people are doing. Always do something a little different if you can. The concept is that if you do it a little differently there is a greater potential for reward than if you do the same thing that other people are doing. I think that this kind of goal for one’s work, having obviously the maximum risk, would have the maximum reward no matter what the field may be.” ~ Seymour Cray

3. "Build small habits. Make big plans.

1. Keep your daily actions small. Strive to get 1% better every day.
  2. Keep your daily mindset big. Think about how you can play a bigger game.
    Start small, but never dream small." (This is a really good advice)
  1. Self Study Phy (2 hours)::white_check_mark:
  2. Self Study Chem ( 2 hours):white_check_mark:
  3. 50 Question Phy -:
  4. Workout Morning - :white_check_mark:
  5. Workout Evening - :
  6. Waking up Early (6:00)
  7. ( Do one Chapter or Do lectures) Lectures :white_check_mark:

Was like less productive today, maybe because I was a bit tired but I need to work hard more Because my exams are really near and this time I want to score good, so will have to study hard for that. I really have to talk less and work more and when I am studying I should focus on only studying not checking my notifications or whatever. I have a lot work and backlog to complete.

Good Night

9 Likes

20 NOVEMBER
DAY 21

Today's Wisdom
  1. “When you fall in love with the process rather than the product, you don’t have to wait to give yourself permission to be happy. You can be satisfied anytime your system is running.”

2. " Remove the branches of a thorn bush today and you’ll avoid a scrape this year. But next year, you’ll face the same problem again.
    Remove the root of the bush today, and the entire plant will die.
    Are you solving problems at the branch level or the root level?"
    ( Honestly 2nd one is the best one I read today)

1. Self Study Phy (2 hours)::x:
  3. 50 Question Phy -:
  5. Workout Evening - :
  6. Waking up Early (7:30) I know it’s really late but I slept at 1:30, I needed some sleep

Honestly, I was less productive today, most of the time I was surfing on my phone and I made one more Sunday useless. I will have to compensate for it tomorrow. Uh-ugh!! It could have been a better day for me and the urges were on the top level, I wanted to relapse so badly but I didn’t because I have to conclude this journey and make this one more month neat too.
In exercise, I am not doing way too much, it’s just skipping up to 1000 or 1500, which works well for me, time-saving indeed.
Good night Guys

7 Likes

21 NOVEMBER
DAY 22

Today's Wisdom
  1. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

2. Starve your Distraction. Feed your Focus.

1. Self Study Phy (2 hours)::white_check_mark:
  3. 50 Question Phy -:
  5. Workout Evening - :
  6. Waking up Early (7:30) Today is the same too

I have got another problem again in my life which is daytime naps but I think now the best way to tackle it that I have got is to drink tea …with Parle G :grin:. I am really happy but only one Packet is left because I have eating it continuously for 4 days because I love it and tomorrow is going to be the last until and unless we get some more.
I have to complete a lot of work, like a hell lot of work. Gotta wrap it up fast.
My sleeping cycle is disturbed too because of the long naps in the afternoon and I have to make it better again.
Today I am gonna sleep late as well.

GOOD NIGHT

10 Likes

I mostly take a nap after lunch and if I go to bed I fall asleep at mediately, so if you also mostly take naps after lunch I advice you to sit down with your back straight to better digest the food and feel less sleepy, you could also study during that time

2 Likes

I think most of the times I take a nap is whe n I feel tired because I messed up my sleep cycle. Today I will try to sleep early a bit.

2 Likes

Glad you figured it out, best of luck buddy I wish you a magical day :sparkles:

2 Likes

Yeah dude, I am kind of getting so much urges,today. I want to relapse but I just don’t want to lose again. I want to complete this month honestly.

2 Likes

Don’t relapse bro. Will not be worth it. You only have 8 more days to complete NNN. Focus, maybe find time for some exercise if you haven’t done already.
Spend some time with family, study rest of the time.

2 Likes

The mind is powerful, it will tell you can’t do that, you’re not ment for that, you can’t win, it’s impossible. So you got to except it’s opinion, and carry on.

You must tell that brain of yours that you’re in control here god damnit! How many closed doors in your life you created without knowing that they are open, the only limits you have are those you set for yourself.

Snap out of it already! And be what you wish for after relapsing! Push through the pain cause giving up hurts more !!!

2 Likes

Don’t fuck it up like I did. My mind tricked me to do it to lighten the problem I was facing, but all it did was to add another problem to the situation nothing else.

3 Likes

Thank for the motivation @Binocular, but is this your words or did you copy it from something :joy:? Don’t mind me asking

I am just gonna read a book and do some speaking.

2 Likes

It’s true @BlackMagic123 we all failed and you have no idea how we’re feeling right now. Please

Just do not FAP!!

2 Likes

That’s nice too. Do that.

Bruh stop teasing him already :joy:.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Binocular @The_integrous_one, Really I mean like I was in stress and everything and your words just made me feel better.

Ok I will not tease anyone. :joy:Sorry @Binocular. I am bit like that. Never mind me.

2 Likes

It’s not business, nor anything personal, we are family and the only people who truly care about you is your family

2 Likes