Black Magic's Diary

When at the end Moon knight told khonshu to relase him but why he was present at with Marc/ Steven in the car and how did harrow got admitted in the hospital.

2 Likes

Ok so Harrow wasn’t dead before, he was just not under Aamit anymore and someone admitted him to hospital probably afterwards.
Marc/Steven told Khonshu to release them but they didn’t know there’s a 3rd personality as well :joy:. So Khonshu still kept them under him but that 3rd personality was in chanrge now, Khonshu with the help of him went to kill harrow for real this time, they picked him from the hospital and shot him.
3rd personality is Jake Lockley.

2 Likes

He didn’t understand anything lmao

There is a third personality under them , the one who was in the car , which is jake lockley , about which Marc and Steven aren’t aware but khonshu is . So because he didn’t wanna leave Marc , he is using his third personality and still keeping him as his avatar wihout them being known .
Jake Lockley is a taxi driver as shown in the show and a brutal gangster . In comics , he has connections with the underworld , mafias , gangsters and all and so he helps marc to be aware of everything going on in the city .

2 Likes

Yeah he missed a lot I think.
I also didn’t get a lot of things but when the show was going on but when it ended things became more clear.

2 Likes

Actually first 3 episode were really normal like nothing no twist, I understood like some part of but this is a series you won’t get in watching one time either watch it again or read a tons of articles.

1 Like

I watched once, didn’t read tons of articles but I think I was following some YouTube videos along with the series in which they were linking each episode with comics etc. when they were getting released.
So I already knew about Jake Lockley before he was introduced. I figured out he’d be there when there was a scene on the roof where both Mark and Steven didn’t realize what just happened how everyone was dead.

1 Like

+1‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

SEPTEMBER 1

Waking early 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM - 7:00
Studying Biology ( Self Study) -::heavy_check_mark:
Studying Physics ( Self Study) 2 hour ::white_check_mark:
Studying Chemistry ( Self Study) 2 hours -
Morning Exercise - :white_check_mark:
No TV ( Songs + News)- :white_check_mark:
Read Newspaper :white_check_mark:
10 min Sunlight :white_check_mark: + Meditation​:x:
No using of social media :white_check_mark:
No biscuits ::white_check_mark:
No Bhujia :x:

Celebrated our rakhi day which day which was 20 days after the original date which was12 August, So had a lot of Rasgullas which were amazing. First half was normal, Second half of the day I was a bit difficult because I had urges, now it’s fine so it didn’t affect me that much. It was great day.

Good Night

5 Likes

SEPTEMBER 3

Studying Biology ( Self Study) -::heavy_check_mark:
Studying Chemistry ( Self Study) 2 hours -
Morning Exercise - ::x:
No TV ( Songs + News)- :white_check_mark:
10 min Sunlight :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
No Bhujia :x:

Everything is going now main problem is eating bhujia everyday, I don’t why I just get addicted to a another thing when I leave some thing else. Parle G,not a problem anymore. Now I like everday once eat bhujia with one chapati although I also eat green vegetables too so it balance it out and today I alsohgad homemade cheese bread which were amzing + some cold drink. I am gonna control my food intake for this month and note what is healthy or what is not healthy. Hope day by day it’s get better. Tomorrow is my exam so preparing for that too.

GOOD NIGHT

5 Likes

SEPTEMBER 5

Studying Biology ( Self Study) -::x:
Studying Chemistry ( Self Study) 2 hours - :x:
Morning Exercise - ::white_check_mark:
No TV ( Songs + News)- ::x:
No Bhujia :white_check_mark:

Today was a bad day? Or you can say an unproductive day. I have been in relaxing mode since yesterday. Not in serious mode at all and having decision fatigue. I hope like tomorrow I do something better in my studies. I studied almost very low amount in comparison to my previous. I regret it now. I am just gonna plan my next day so I won’t be indecisive tomorrow for what I have to study.

GOOD NIGHT

5 Likes

SEPTEMBER 6

No TV ( Songs + News)- ::white_check_mark: These are the only things I watch, but thinking to cut them too

I felt kind of mentally overloaded today and it felt bad and still it was better than yesterday. It is fact that I don’t write everything about my day or myself. I have kept my guard up because of vulnerability, any ways, today was a semi productive day and I was kind of clueless for sometime and felt directionless. Need to get back in the studious flow like dew days back. Also I slept in daytime because I was tired. Snacks not a problem anymore. I said I’ll leave it that’s what I did and hopefully it goes on for the full
month. I need to go back to basics and write my thoughts on pen and paper.

Good Night

4 Likes

SEPTEMBER 7

No TV ( Songs + News)- ::white_check_mark:

Improving everyday but still have some voids to fill but I can’t a understand a thing that why like why suddenly I become reluctant about my studies until last week everything was going fine, I was studying with full focus before exam but after exam, I thought of resting and that rest gone till Monday then I got back to my senses on Tuesday and doing better since then and during this period of indiscipline I felt like my urges were increased. Did morning and evening workout.

Good Night

4 Likes

Is bhujia means namkeen or mixture?

2 Likes

Yeah, You never had them? If no then you are missing a lot but I am not having them too didn’t even eat anything junk except one thing.

2 Likes

I am famous for eating sev bhujia and mixed bhujia
:grin::smile:

I also at times eat medu bada, alu bada, samosa, brinjal bhaaji, pao bhaji, dosa, puri, upma etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I am saying. It means you know about bhujia.

2 Likes

In my coaching center, some of my students brought me bhujia packets as gift to me on teachers day.

2 Likes

Oh, That’s sweet, I used to give my teacher ToJo packets when I was in prinary school. :joy:

1 Like

Bro is a big foodie :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: like me.
When a bhujia packet comes in home it only takes 2-3 days to finish

3 Likes

Wow bro at age of 25 . You are teacher in a coaching. What is the coaching for??

2 Likes