Studying Physics ( Self Study) 2 hour :white_check_mark:
Studying Chemistry ( Self Study) 2 hours - :white_check_mark:
Morning Exercise - :white_check_mark:
No TV ( Songs + News)- :white_check_mark:
Read Newspaper :x:
10 min Sunlight :white_check_mark: + Meditation​:white_check_mark:
No using of social media :white_check_mark:
No biscuits ::white_check_mark:

Everything is going fine. Will try level up my studies and will practice more question.

Good Night

3 Likes

AUGUST 27

Waking early 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM - 7:00
Studying Biology ( Self Study) -::x:
Studying Physics ( Self Study) 2 hour :x:
Studying Chemistry ( Self Study) 2 hours - :x:
Morning Exercise - :white_check_mark:
No TV ( Songs + News)- :white_check_mark:
Read Newspaper :x:
10 min Sunlight :white_check_mark: + Meditation​:white_check_mark:
No using of social media :white_check_mark:
No biscuits ::white_check_mark:

I was so lazy today after 12:30. From the time now I literally binged 4 episode of a season and 2 episode of a other series, I am absolutely gutted. I thought of being shtum and not tell anyone, it feels like cheating myself and my expectations. It’s still 8:40 P.M, there’s still some time left for improvement. Hopefully it gets better. Optimism is much better than pessimism. Streak is going fine. Today I think I am gonna rest with evening exercise although I workout in the morning already

Good Night

3 Likes

DAY 29

Today is my rewire anniversary and I am gonna complete 30 days🥳 tonight and coincidentally this is day from which started this diary. Thank god I am not on zero this day.

5 Likes

Nice bro. Nice achievement

2 Likes

Thanks, means a lot to me. I maybe reached 30 days 5-6 times but this time it feels so new, In some time, I am gonna be 30 days :tada:

3 Likes

DAY 30 + Rewire Anniversary

Yay!! :v::partying_face:. Afterall feels like a new achievement.
Things which helped me is
1.Dopamine Detox ( This is the best) No trigger nothing.
2.Workout

One of the downfall I had was Telegram, lots of unnecessary stuff. I am just trying to leave it as much I could but I can’t fully ignore it. Telegram is like the only thing which has a potential of making me go back to PMO. I need to find solution.

I think excess sugar can also be cause of urges like having too much sweets it’s not good for me, I end up having urges having after that.

6 Likes

Congrats dude :fire::fire::fire:

. …

2 Likes

Thanks dude, How are you? I hope you are fine.

1 Like

congrats
Party Party Time GIF - Party Party Time Party Hard GIFs

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Shi chal rha hai sabkuch?

nahi

haa
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

Yeah kinda fine, thanks.

1 Like

Great dude. Completed Moon knight It’s confusing tbh. You told me moon knight will be better but still Loki is still the best for me

2 Likes

3 Likes

you didn’t get it :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t even read wikipedia so for no spoilers and in 5 th episode I was like so confused like he is in a dream having a dream and fighting in dream.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one moon knight will explain you himself .
I am too sleepy

2 Likes

Warning: Spoilers for moonknight, don’t read if you haven’t scene moonknight.

That dream was realm of the dead, each person sees it uniquely, he was seeing it as a hospital, by he I mean all three personalities mark/jake/steven.
Yeah there’s third personality as well that’s jake lockley, none of mark or steven realise he is there but they show him in post credit sequence where he shoots harrow, also when they both were confused what just happened it was jake

2 Likes

But why Harrow was the doctor, and He saw tawerte in his dream when he was dead and he got alive after it after crossing the gate in duat and after killing harrow in earth he came back to realm of dead.
But first of all just wanna say does marc/steven had a personality disorder.

1 Like

Just his imagination.

Because they wanted to stop Aamit so they brought him back to lifelife I think.

Where did that happen? He went to an actual hospital where Harrow was admitted, to wheel chair harrow out of there and shot him in the car with Khonshu present there, that was the end.

Yeah duh.
Mark was original guy, he created steven to cope with stress because of his mother.

2 Likes