Black Magic's Diary

Yeah dude Bikaneri bhujia the best isiliye nhi khaa rha kyunki 3-4 din main khatam ho jayega :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I took only one day. Because I feel excessive hunger because of too much mas**rbation. When I didn’t mast*rbate, I don’t feel hunger. :rofl::rofl:.

I feel thirst and hunger for food after I masrbate. It’s the proof that mastbation wastes nutrients.

2 Likes

Ek aur variety aati h na. Thode greenish blue color ki. Forgetting name. Wo to 1 din ki mehman h idhar

3 Likes

Oh shit :joy::joy::rofl:
Well bhujia is best for satisfying hunger

2 Likes

That’s weird :joy: to be true. Well you get dehydrated.

2 Likes

Aloo bhujia h wo shayad

2 Likes

Aloo bhujia kabse green blue hogya :joy::joy: packet hoga iss colour ka.

2 Likes

@anon30406793 bro ??

2 Likes

Packet bhai. Bhujia to saari yellow hi hoti h :sweat_smile::joy::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Aloo bhujia shi hotein hai even better hotein hain but zadatar aatein hi nhi :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yes… But I have eaten reddish brown bhujia made up of rice powder and besan. The bhujia has a smell of garlic. It’s very tasty.

Do you know besan ?

2 Likes

Yes we know besan, europe main nhi rehte ham India main hi rehte hai :joy:

3 Likes

Ya . I don’t know log khate kyu nhi use jyada. Anyway point is we have to control our excess food habbits

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl:
(20 characters)

2 Likes

I think @anon30406793 don’t understand Hindi that’s why

2 Likes

I am very slim bcz of excessive fap. :expressionless: My friends those who are of same age that of mine looks elder to me.

2 Likes

Yeah iss September no junk food.

I thought he did? If not, we can talk in english too.

2 Likes

I know hindi :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

My native lang is odia.

2 Likes

Ohh sorry . I thought why you asked so simple name. I thought you are from southern part then

3 Likes

Why are you guys thinking that I don’t know hindi.

I thought that you may be calling besan differently in your area. Like some speak chini and some speaks sakkar.

Some speaks tankha (salary ) and some speaks paghar ( salary )

In Odia we call chini to sugar.

3 Likes