Back To Basics 2 (PART 1): 0 - 10 days

Hello, Im back. I will try to update the threads guys.

Hall of Fame will be moved to my first post, so you could edit it as well.

@Taher Please reopen “Back To Basics” threads if its possible.

1 Like

Count me in my sharing code is 2b3e8f7

Autoclose no whyyyyy

@Taher could you disable autoclose or at lease increase time after it autoclose?

1 Like

@Taher here thread one

Hey y’all. I just put myself on the scoreboard. I hope this thread doesn’t close. Good luck on your journeys! Message or add me if you want: vmv95f

MJ

1 Like

C’mon, guys! Who is still using this thread? Don’t give up! Help me out and stay on the thread so we can support each other!
:v:
MJ

1 Like

I want to participate in here my code :ejmahr

1 Like

Hey yo @kachi,
Not sure how active this thread is right now, but I’m still using it and I can add you to the scoreboard. I’m not the moderator, but I’ll add you. Good luck!

MJ

Nickname:ByaadBoyyayo Code: r8w4sh Streak:5 days

Someone add me please

Hey @kevinrotich,
I can add you. Just so you know, we start from 0 on this challenge. I’ll add you, but check in every day to update your streak on the scoreboard. Good luck!

Peace,
MJ

@kachi and @kevinrotich
I put you guys on the scoreboard, but your scores still say 0 days. Update your scores!

Peace,
MJ

Day 2
.feeling ablsolutely great

1 Like

Got my 10 days, yo! Should I just continue on to 20 days, or do I have to start over?

1 Like

Not sure how active this group is; seems like most would have dropped out or moved on.
But, adding myself anyway. Can’t seem to get to the 3week mark. Doing HARD difficulty with bits of Hardcore (TV only with friends, no internet unless for a specific, productive purpose, no social media, music only when working out, and of course, absolutely no PMO).

Chady025 - pilsny - Day 0 with a high of 16

Im also joining, doing Normal difficulty.

Elendil 0a3022

1 Like

@Elendil
I added you mate. We’ll hold each other accountable

1 Like

I also want to join in hardmode. My current streak 7days.
Nickname: Mystery2017.
Code: c9ab6c
Plz add me.

@mystery2017.
Done. Although you probably won’t be here long. At 10days, you get to move onto the next league, the day10 to day20 ranks

1 Like