Back To Basics 2 (PART 1): 0 - 10 days

Hey guys , im new to this, but im sure that i will truly commit. Im starting from today. Beat of luck to me!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

First 4 days are the hardest, so use all your energy to resist the urges. Breathing exercises might help as well when the mind begins craving for wrong behaviors.

Good luck and stay strong.

Lazy bump number 6…

10 days completed!! :grin: See you at Next pase. Much encouragement for all, the first 10 days are the hardest :crossed_swords::crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Moving on to part 2 for the 2nd time lol.

I’m looking up to you day 20!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_Wuw8LjYA

1 Like

Hall of Fame has been updated.

Bumping the thread.

10 days completed. Moving on…

I would like to join starting today. I will be doing hardmode. I’m new so I won’t be able to edit the scoreboard. @ReloadingSacks_Alt

I’m becoming more and more regular with relapses after 10 days. From one side it’s good due the fact I had really low streaks - up to 6 days for a really long time, but from the other I wanna get better.

This was my 3rd “about 10 days streak” .

1 Like

Day 1. The new opportunity to get recovered. I’m coming back on track.

Autobump one two three!

Hi @ReloadingSacks. Could you update Hall of Fame? Me and some other folks made it to 10 days on the scoreboard. Thank you.

:v:MJ

DiouriR , wcui32, 10 days no pmo hard mode

Guys I will update the thread once I have time. Currently I have neglected my self-discipline due to PMO and stuck at 0-2 days range. I have to come back on track.

1 Like

Nickname Code Streak
Bundaz1111
Code-s8t2cx
Streak currently 0
Going hard mode

1 Like

My code:0oiau5
Current streak:10 days

day 10 finally !
Had been a while to hit it. Thanks for this challange @ReloadingSacks

2 Likes

@ReloadingSacks
What happened mate? Part 3,4,5,6 of this group are closed due to inactivity!
It seems that either you are busy nowadays or you are no longer interested in moderating this group! Well, in that case, you can make me the incharge of this group…I will keep it active…Or you comeback…As you wish…

4 Likes

Not replied yet, I think, creator of this group @ReloadingSacks is not using this forum anymore,

Therefore, I request to our admin @Taher to open again Part 3, 4, 5, 6 of this group as they were closed due to inactivity,

And if no one has any problem, make me the incharge of this group, and I will keep it active, and will update the ‘hall of fame’…

8 Likes

Ok, let’s wait few days for @ReloadingSacks to come back, people can get busy sometimes. If things remain the same, I’ll give you the charge of all the groups.

2 Likes