A New Life ( Diary , Male ) For Honour and Mental Fortitude

Yeah bro no worries, it’s actually our job to let others know about our experience here.

1 Like

Yeah I think I did that mistake last time, I was way too excited to complete 90 days, then someone here warned me to be alert upto 120 days, I did that, I let my guard down after that and bam, it took me almost 5-6 months after that to get back on track properly

2 Likes

Thank you for your responses, @rewireproject and @The_integrous_one . And no, nothing demotivating for me at all. On the contrary, you guys have defined success for me on this mission. I am already aware that its not about the number of days that matter, but the mindset you develop and cultivate following this plan.

My goal is neither the streak nor defeating or dampening the urges but, to put it in simple words, FIND MYSELF. I am focused to find my past self, which was lost due to incessant usage of P. And that is what the actual issue is for me, personally.

I started this more than a decade ago. Out of curiosity I googled certain images I should not have seen. From there I switched to videos on youtube, and then went within a year, to watching P. And since then I have steadily gone down the abyss, from simpler stuff to stuff that is frankly,horrifying. I didn’t budge, because it was all acceptable to me. Acceptance was the root cause. I forgot to draw the line and let it change me, fundamentally. Only recently I noticed the differences in my heart and mind. It was sudden, as if it would change my entire being into becoming something I never wished to be. And that was it. That brought out the spark. I didn’t waste a second and downloaded this app.

It gave me the reason to look back into my past, go back all those years and find that specific point in my life. That point where I was Normal, where I once again wish to be. That is my purpose. To achieve that state of mind again and maintain it for eternity. If only I could achieve that mentality, I dare say I will win this game easily. The streak wouldn’t matter, nor the urges at that point. If I could once again become that man, the boosted confidence and self-control along with the fear of losing myself once again will completely halt my engagement with P.

That is my primary mission. In fact, it is one of the two eternal purposes of my life and needless to say, my life and my future depends on it.

2 Likes

Bruh tbh I started no fap because of same reason, like in 2020 beginning I was sitting there, not being able to study properly for more than 3-4 hours a day and I was like what happened to me, I didn’t use to be this way, then it hit me it might because of this addiction, and I’ve been on no fap for two years, of course I’ve fallen back a couple of times but honestly I feel much better, I can focus all day I have may good habits and more importantly I like how I am now. Just stay at it bro, even if you fall back get back up and start the next streak, never give up and soon you’ll be in the state you desire

3 Likes

This attitude helps a lot

2 Likes

Hey man, sometimes when in past i was doing nofap, i constantly thought about not thinking about sex ending up thinking about that hence failed a lot :joy::joy: So yeah this time i will make myself busy, find a new hobby to fill up my mind

1 Like

It’s normal to get some thoughts about it, what matters is how to handle them

1 Like

True and no fap is all about it i guess. To train our mind how to not overly think about sex

1 Like

in a wrong way as wel

Relapsed. Almost went to 10 days, and if I had crossed that mark, I would have broken my highest streak record. I have lost once again, but I still have improved drastically overtime. I have high hopes that I will overcome this issue in time. Once again, what mistakes did I make and how do I avoid relapse again?

Let’s see-

1. Setting up a more realistic Schedule- Less work but more quality work. Quantity will rise with time.

2. Internet surfing- Biggest issue of all. Mostly I search videos about Brahmacharya and lives of great men of past. Occasionally I drift off to seeing music videos, reaction videos etc. which pose a big problem for me. I clock a lot of time on my phone which has become an issue. How do I ramify that?

3)Talking to my friends and family. Focus on that. Find an ailment for your loneliness, just work on that. Be a people’s person, not a recluse and life will be more responsible and motivating.

A quick change- I will now only watch videos that are beneficial to my ultimate goals. I will focus solely on that. Additionally, I will read and watch materials of study on great men of the past, to seek inspiration and insights.

Most importantly, Honour and Dignity. Respect yourself and the people around you. You have good qualities in yourself and the bad ones you will flush out. This body of yours was created by God and belongs to him and Him alone. You carry an essence of him inside you. The ultimate essence. You are not a slave of the material aspect and want nothing more than to be one with the creator. That is your Moral Responsibility. Uphold it and carry out your ordeal accordingly. Hari ka Bhakt so Hari Jaisa. Always remember that.

2 Likes

I like the way you’re recovering from pmo. It doesn’t makes you sad anymore, you take it as a lesson for better future. Your conclusions seem right, stick to them. Good luck :wink:

1 Like

I sure will. Thank you brother!

It did demoralize me a little bit. But looking back at my past, I was doing it multiple times a day. I could have never imagined going even two days without it, much less nine days. And yet, The fact that I pulled it off makes me believe that I can go much, much farther.

1 Like

I relapsed today. Its been… harsh. I’m trying my best and I have changed in the past few months, even though not to the extent that I imagined. When I started a few months back, I knew for sure that this time I will achieve peace in my mind. By conquering this demonic habit, I will achieve the highest form of self-control.

And I have, to a certain extent, become better. I know for sure that I am going to achieve it, but I don’t know how long it is going to take. How many more failures, how much longer will it take? It’s not about the streak, it’s about the mindset. And I still haven’t developed it. Time is running out of favour.

This body of mine is a gift from God. It is my duty to develop it, to strengthen it, to devote it towards study and understanding, to provide intellect and passion and self-control, to serve God, my family and my friends, to remove laziness and hedonism and weakness. And more than anything else, to respect its physicality, intellect and faith. That is my Devotion. That is my Piety.

But time is running out for me and my future. For my family’s future. I feel a bit tired and uncertain right now.

Just… keep going. Believe in your devotion and keep going.

3 Likes

Wake up early✅️
Finance study✅️
Reports study✅️
Exercise✅️
Spiritual training✅️
Cleaning✅️
Family time✅️
Brush✅️
Urges under control✅️

Slowly getting back on track. That’s alright. Slow but steady, calm and consistent. Build yourself up gradually.

2 Likes

Wake up early✅️
Medicine study✅️
Exercise✅️
Cleaning✅️
Spiritual training✅️
Brush✅️
urges under control✅️

3 Likes

Keep going brother. Best of luck @immortal227

2 Likes

Thank you, Brother! Keep getting better as well.

1 Like

Thanks to you too, @The_integrous_one . If nobody else, you are always here on my diary to check my progress, brother. And for many others as well.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. Mention not bro.
Keep progressing, you are doing great

1 Like