A New Life ( Diary , Male ) For Honour and Mental Fortitude

It’s totally possible bro, there are a lot of people even on this community who have successfully done this, we can too, just believe in yourself.

Same here man, whenever I “chose” To go to online harems, I felt deeply this isn’t me, this can’t be.

1 Like

On track. It all begins again, anew.

Suffered a lot in these 3 weeks. A severe throat infection, high fever, lethargy, hopelessness. Inability to eat, inability to even speak. Doing much better now, thankfully. As if purpose has called me back again. To once again fulfill my duties. I pondered on my shortcomings too, tracking my failures. Time to once again wage this war !

No Relapse✅

It’s been a while since all the mishaps caused me to lose all sense of control over my body. But I am back again, trying to once again wage war. A war for control of the deeper territories of my mind. Once again searching for that fabled virtue,
SELF CONTROL !
I have grown somewhat feeble but, I intend to focus on my health again, both physical and mental. I will once again focus on my studies and career. Learn new things and make some friends and most importantly, do not dwell on worthless thoughts. If you can control yourself, you are the most powerful entity in this domain. If not, you must wage war to gather that Control, no matter the cost.

1 Like

A beautiful quote I came across by a user here. " Men often become what they believe. If one does not believe that they can make it, they won’t, even though they know the way. But if one believes in his capabilities, in his capacity to achieve greatness, he can alter the very state of his mind, and through sheer willpower will find a way even if they did not know the way in the beginning." An immensely powerful quote, especially for someone like me, who has lost himself and wishes to once again find that old self in the depths of his mind. All I wish right now is to find my old self and carry him to greatness.

To this, I wish to add a quote myself.
“Acceptance is a defeatist attitude”. Never accept your flaws. Never accept your out of control impulses. Never accept submission in any form whatsoever. Never accept change which is not conducive to your health. Never accept losing sight of your goals. Let the blows, the urges, the disregard and the insults hit you and get dispersed. Never accept defeat.

1 Like

Wake up early✅ at 7. Get it to 6.
Study-2.5 hours❌ atleast 5 hours
Financial reading✅
Financial reports❌
Medicine study✅
Reasearch❌
Calisthenics✅
Boxing sparring✅
Smartphone control✅
Meditation✅15 min
Spiritual training✅
Diet documentation✅
Cleaning✅
Family time✅
Brush teeth at night✅

Slowly getting back on track after a long time. A decent day.Remember, It’s all about consistency. Once you start, you don’t stop.
Jai Shree Ganesh. OM NAMAH SHIVAAY.

1 Like

Wake up early❌ go slow. 6:30 AM
Study-1.5 hours❌ distracted the whole day
Financial reading✅
Financial reports❌
Medicine study✅
Research❌
Calisthenics❌
Boxing sparring✅
Smartphone control❌
Meditation✅15 min
Spiritual training✅
Diet documentation✅
Cleaning❌
Family time✅
Brush teeth at night✅

Improvements on the way. Tomorrow’s going to be different.

1 Like

At my Father’s home for the new year. Didn’t do much of anything, but I remained steadfast on one thing-
No relapse✅

Happy New Year, my Friend !

1 Like

Happy new year brother, let’s conquer ourselves :fire:

1 Like

Happy New Year, brother. This year, we bring the the demon infesting our minds to its knees. I am with you.

1 Like

The journey manhood I would like to join you . I seek to control the common mind by becoming the uncommon man . The uncommon man makes his life boring and unenjoyable expecting no one to entertain him he entertains himself through the (pleasures of boredom)
No one seems to question him instead they watch him with intense observation the uncommon man must notice (they) as they will trap him and torture him through their blindness and weakness . I seek mental clarity and to live by strength , a weakness if noticed shall not be told only to be corrected as if spokened .
17 year old male by the way

1 Like

Day 2 of the 365 how u guys doing today do u feel power in one’s self to ask society questions and speak up for the men surrounded in the underground. thirsting for the opportunity of DISIPLINE and commitment . Learning day by day a new man has a found a way out of unsurity to take action to earning life pleasure instead of deserving life pleasures

2 Likes

I am happy to see your commitment and determination. Looking forward to working in unison with you to end this dilemma. Best of luck !

2 Likes

Wake up early❌ go slow. 6:30 AM
Study-1.5 hours❌ Too bad.
Financial reading❌
Financial reports❌
Medicine study❌
Research❌
Calisthenics❌
Boxing sparring❌
Smartphone control✅
Meditation❌
Spiritual training✅
Diet documentation✅
Cleaning✅
Family time✅
Brush teeth at night✅

1 Like

RELAPSED
I relapsed today, again. Very close to my short term goal. Firstly , I am not going to sit down and let the gloom get the better of me. I can not allow the cynical thoughts in my mind to get the better of me. No , You are a free man. Always have been. Take responsibility of your actions. There is no point in letting it get to your heart. There is no acceptance of defeat in the heart of a warrior. Focus on your mistakes and required changes to be made.

-Have you improved in the past few months?
Yes, tremendously. You could not even maintain a streak of six hours before. Now you have gone up to ten days. You accomplished 2 weeks before. Today was your second highest streak. You fell today. Alright. Do better now. Do vastly better. You are developing yourself. Do not fret over the loss today. Try to cross your limits. Overcome the plateau.

-What mistakes did you make?

Many.
You did not maintain Smartphone control.
You did not focus on the tasks.
You did not focus on seeking spiritual guidance.
You did not maintain schedule.

Additional issues-
Absolutely dull environment.
Locked up in my parental home due to bad weather.
Tragedies of past few days.
Far away and out of touch with people.

-What triggered it? Sequence?
Weird, problematic thoughts occurring when alone. Thoughts do not necessarily trigger urges, peeking is initiated to relieve the thoughts. Peeking over time leads to M and finally, relapse.

-What actions must be taken?
1)Maintain strict Electronics control.
2)Do not be too strict on the tasks. Start
slow and pick up pace gradually.
3) Reading good books and seeking ancient wisdom( Bhagwat Gita, Brahmacharya, Stoicism, books on Addiction control)
4) Maintain contact with family, friends, seek motivation among successful members of the nofap nexus.
5) When the thoughts arise, guard yourself. DO NOT BE ALONE AT THAT TIME. Get close to people around you. Call a relative. Distract yourself . In time, the thoughts will subside.
6) Most importantly, believe in your capabilities. You have maintained a good physique. You have maintained an exercise regimen for ten years. You have seldom touched junk food. You never smoked or drank alcohol. You have a loving family. You are successful in your education and have amazing goals in life. THIS IS YOUR ONLY VICE. Handle this and you have WON. Period. Help those who need your help. Always stand up for your brothers here. Everything will be alright.

SELF CONTROL IS SUPREME VIRTUE.
ACCEPTANCE IS A DEFEATIST ATTITUDE.
LIVE FOREVER OR DIE TRYING.

1 Like

A strange emptiness has set in. As if nothing holds meaning anymore. As if I’m already dead. As if everybody has forsaken me, my friends, my family. But you know the truth don’t you ?

This time will pass.
This is one of those days when you must simply survive. But you won’t just survive, you will thrive. You will pull yourself up and maintain your consistency. You will not give in.

Someone looks down on you. Someone out there who believes in you. There is a connection between you and him. You are in his heart and he is in yours. The one who controls everything, creates everything, in whose watchful eyes the river of nature flowed eternally. You are his creation, his beneficiary.
If you wish to befriend God, be Godlike in your abilities.
Believe in him when nobody believes in you.

1 Like

Wake up early❌
Study- 2 hours✅
Exercise- Shadowboxing✅
Spiritual training✅
Family time✅
Diet Documentation❌
Brush teeth at night✅

1 Like

Find your footing and place your principles on the altar. Your future depends on these principles. These must not change, these must not alter under any circumstance. The future beyond must depend on these principles.

1 Like

Wake up early-:x:
Cleaning-:white_check_mark:
Exercise✅
Calisthenics/Resistance training-:x:
Medicine study-:white_check_mark:
Finance study-:white_check_mark:
Report study-:x:
Martial arts-:white_check_mark:
Smartphone control-:x:
Family time-:white_check_mark:
Spiritual training-:white_check_mark: