90 Days Challenge! CHALLENGE ENDED!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!

The challenge has now begun! I will begin a day counter from this moment forward! To put it simply let’s do this!! We’ve got this guys, I believe in all of you. Let’s help eachother soar like never before.

Aside from that: I’m still working on seperate challenges like daily tasks and monthly projects and all that jazz, but I will finish it shortly. All ideas are appreciated!!

Here’s a great idea from your fellow group members!!

EVERYONE!

Drop at least 2 suggestions for a daily activity that you would enjoy or think would be beneficial to you!! I’d love to hear your ideas!!

3 Likes

I can’t promise that.

I want to join this challenge

My sharing code: olnbmu
Highest streak: 28 days
Current streak: 5 days

1 Like

@Victor2 Ok, I’ll let one more person in but no more after this. Welcome welcome welcome!! Glad to have you here!

I’ll start with mine! Draw a portrait or a symbol of someone or something that which you love! Go for a walk and document the nature around you! Read a book!

2 Likes

Okayy.

• Do an extreme focused breathing exercise for at least 5 minutes (avoid being distracted).

• Be present with the people around you (do not focus on your mind’s thoughts or problems).

• Avoid any social media at night, except for study/work, instead, try to read a book.

2 Likes

Hum, okay fine, just know that it is not your fault, and… know that you have been a great inspiration for all of us!

2 Likes

@CarryOn I’m glad I’m an inspiration for you guys! I won’t take responsibility for any relapses, but I will feel bad for you. Then I’ll make sure the group can be better for you next time… We’re here for you man. Anything you need

1 Like

@Probably2 hey man! You alright? I’m so sad to see your relapse so early :frowning: You can come here if you need help!!(even though I’d advise you turn your phone off first, and come when you’re calmer) We’re here to get you to 90 days pal! Anyone have any advice? Any wisdom to share for your friend and group member?

1 Like

@Probably2
It’s your body. You can control it. You gotta understand that. If you let an urge be then it will go away. You don’t have to do anything about it.
You can do this! Be strong, bro!

3 Likes

@Probably2 hey mate, im sorry for your relapse, just don’t blame yourself much. Look, the cause of your relapse is not you willpower or something, because when you are fighting an ADDICTION, there is no willpower that solves the problem. What I think you should is to get more wisdom, search more about how to get through nofap or any other addictions, get companions, see what are the triggers and when it happens, and do not think about your fear of relapse, DO NOT feel fear of relapse, because when you do, you are going to fall. Just take your time and go getting more wisdom, and soon you will see yourself completing 90 days. Stay strong brother!! :fist::fist:

3 Likes

Suggestions:

1. Start playing an OLD GAME SHOOTER like HALO or COD 1 and 2. Nowadays the first versions of those 2 games are easy to get and install. Afterwards they doesnt need high requirements to play them.

2. Dedicate one day to share a little information about us just to create confidence each other.

1 Like

@Finding_Myself, i relapsed. Can u give me some punishment? I mean like a learning lesson?

2 Likes

I am sorry @Finding_Myself . Yeah, i accept that nobody accept me is responsible for relapse. I need ro think deep. Today i spend most time in recovering fast so that i don’t go on binge. Feeling good as i am now recovered from trauma and now would look forward to 90 days. Thanks everyone for their advise

5 Likes

day1. I can’t believe It is just for a day. Baby step and be humble.

2 Likes

If anyone looking for something to do to stay busy!

Pick something you always wanted to accomplish and work on it for 30 minutes a day. If you too busy for 30 minutes, do 10 minutes a day. 365x10=3650 minutes or 60 hours 50 minutes in a year. You can get alot accomplished that way!

5 Likes

Well first we need to identify what and why happened. What events led up to your relapse? How early were you giving in before you actually gave in(meaning like sitting on your bed when you have an urge)? I can’t give advice without information. What do you need help with? I’d love to help you out man I just need a place to start. Walk me through what happened.

4 Likes

Hey broo
I had actually messaged earlier (before the challenge closed), but then I deleted it by mistake.
Can I Join the challenge pls…
My sharing code - nc0i0j

2 Likes

I am fine now! I went out and now i came back. Feels like i should just straight get back to my work.

I was feeling sick but now i feel normal

The thing i did wrong was procrastination and laziness and thats where I start loosing.

I skipped some-things which led to more laziness and in the end i relapsed, yes i didn’t want it to happen.

Thanks for your efforts. I just needed some tasks as punishments so that i get back to track​:fire::innocent:

2 Likes

Yeah man ofc! How often will you be here? Everyone has been kinda quiet other than two of my closer accountability partners.

1 Like