41 Questions Challange: That Will Change your Life šŸŽÆ Foreverā€¦ [3th March to 12th April] START FROM THIS DAY

Date: 16-3-2020
Question 14) Which Type Of Youtube Channels Do You Watch, Of What Genre And List 5 Youtube Channels And Whats The Similarity In All 5 ?

1 Like
Q1) What is that One Thing You Can Do It For Free For Lifetime? ~ Sacred music - I love my church, the people, relationships, being involved and music. I already do it for free - I get more enjoyment out of it than I could ever put in.
Q2) In Which Things You Have Achived More Then Normal? ~ Iā€™ve achieved financially most in music, because itā€™s my job, but Iā€™ve achieved some level of skill, flare and interest in spiritual/psychological aspects of my life.
Q3) One Thing That Makes You Happy As Well As Excited To Do? ~ Singing with my choir - singing in 4 parts / profound words / sometimes itā€™s amazing, sometimes we need to work harder - I love having goals, challenges like; singing together as one sound, being intune, expressive. And most of all, I love the people, my friends and the fun we have. I love my tenor buddy.
Q4) In Which Things Other People Asks for Your Help? ~ People ask for help in the studio - Iā€™ve got good skill to bring people out of their minds and into playing music.
Q5) Which Things Take You To The Flow State? ~ Good question - its a tough one, as itā€™s a repitition of things Iā€™ve already listed. I can get flow in most things I love, but it is more strongly pronounced when itā€™s involved with other people and me helping them bring out their greatness - not always, but recording musicians. Communication, Psychology, Faith :+1:
Q6) Work Which You Can Do Happily Forever? ~ anything that keeps me in church and in healthy relationships.
Q7) Suppose A Gini Appeared And Said To You: How Much You Want, Whenever You Want Money, Any Number Of Times You Want Money He Will Give Then - What Work Will You Do In This Situation? If I didnā€™t need money Iā€™d take a holiday. I want my own place, my own car - I want the company of good honest people, without power/gain interests.
Q8) Where you spend most of your money? Besides business matters, I spend most of my money on good&bad, but the good outweighs the bad - the bad is smoking, Kurdish shops sell tobacco very cheaply, and my energy and thoughts are spent mostly on anything but quitting smoking. I enjoy it, but I know rationally I want to stop - Iā€™m a coward, Iā€™m sitting on the fence (?) I donā€™t know :pray: I spend money on the gym and tai chi, And Iā€™ve spent a lot of money and energy on fragrance - and I absolutely love it, itā€™s fun and fascinating. (I realise smoking, Tai Chi, Gym, frags, cleaning are all ways of me coping with anxiety) I get a lot of delight in Fragrance and Tai Chi, theyā€™re both therapeutic hobbies that are Arts, they are being, they are enjoyed within themselves, with no ultimate purpose but to be enjoyed. They donā€™t have an obsessive nature about them and can be enjoyed continually. They both raise my consciousness, and fragrance has the power of transportation to a time, place, mood - I spend most of my money on frags, though I havenā€™t bought anything in a while. And a large portion is spent on the business/partnership - which Iā€™m questioning at the moment - I donā€™t feel happy and joyful being here - work/domestic/relationships/career all mixed into one place. I donā€™t know whether to divide, give up a few things, persever, move on, start something new alone.

Q9) What Are The Things You Dont Want To Be Judged? Piano, Fragrance, Tai Chi, Composition.

Q10) 5 People You Admire Most?
Jesus :heart:
My Priests past & present ;-
Michael, Mark, Brendan, Nathaniel
Pope Francis
Carl Jung, JS Bach

Q11) What Are The Things You Can Do Successfully But In Which You Wonā€™t Fail?
Matters of Faith, and psychology

Q12) Suppose Their Is Book Store And You Can Read Or Get Any One Book Of Your Choice. So Of Which Section Book You Will Read?
Psychology, Faith, Music Study, Monasticism, mystery novels - but what I love and find adventure in is Haruki Murakami.
Answer; Fiction, Mystery, Mental/Dream journeying Novels

1 Like

Date: Mar-12-2020
Question 10) 5 Peoples You Admire Most ?
(May be what they do that inspires you so it can be your passion)

1. My spiritual wife for being so strong from managing her chronic pain, fatigue & mental health so well while still getting out of bed every day. If I had half the struggle she did, Iā€™d be in bed 21-23 hours per day and just want to die. She does pretty good at around 9-12. Mind you, she has insomnia, so usually 5-9 of those are actual sleep.

2. My app developer online friend He is a very kind person. He is very knowledgeable about android app development. He is making a great effort to change his life for the better in more ways than one. He is an ethical businessman. He listens to me. He finds me an inspiration too. We teach eachother useful things whether itā€™s tech or lifehacks.

3. My Dad Iā€™m very much like my Dad. He pushes himself so much and his accomplishments never seem like enough for him. Heā€™s always striving to learn something new and grow as a human being. He is a huge procrastinator but at the same time has accomplished A LOT for his age of 55 years old. I always thought of my Dad to be famous just because heā€™s interviewed many famous people from all different career paths. I admire my Dad being in the media so much and being a writer. I find he is really good at both of these things. Itā€™s funny, when I was younger my Mom asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up and I said I wanted to be a writer. My Dad said half jokingly, donā€™t be a writer, thereā€™s no money in it. Well, Iā€™m glad both my Dad & I have found our own ways to in fact make decent money from writing. My Dad is in the middle of writing his first book & I write blog posts. I see my Dad as very successful. While he was making over $70,000 CAD per year for many years up until 2 years ago when he got layed off from his what thought to be career long job. Heā€™s now slowed down & is focusing on his book. Luckily his house is paid off & he can live off of my step momā€™s retirement money while he writes his book. Heā€™s also coming up with some business ideas to run on my grandparents farm to implement in the next 5 years as the portion of land my Dad is inheritanting along with the house does not cover the building or property tax. My brother & I will assist in running these businesses and will be passed down to us. Iā€™m quite proud of my Dad for all of this & my Great Grandpa/Grandpa for starting/running the farm.

4. Fred from influencer unchained YouTube channel fred is a guy who makes truly amazing YouTube videos about online business opportunities/beer money & really breaks them down for you spoon feeding you the information & how to do each method. Heā€™s helped me start & continue many successful projects with more to come in the future. Heā€™s even given me permission to post his YouTube videos on my own blog which made me very happy.

5. My mom my mom is a very strong fighter. While she wasnā€™t really there for most of my childhood due to her not taking her meds for paranoid schizophrenia, sheā€™s come a VERY long way. She ended up going back to university to become a registered nurse. Sheā€™s now almost completed her masters in bachlore of arts in counseling psychology. While Iā€™ve had a few rough patches with my mom, we always made up. Sheā€™s provided me with well over $10,000 worth of income support $8,000 of which to pay off my credit card when I went really badly into debt which was mostly unavoidable due to being on welfare & not enough money to even cover my rent + groceries let alone everything else. The other $2,000+ is her giving me grocery money so many times & her sending me pizza money semi-regularly. She did all this putting off her retirement for even longer just to help her kids (my brother gets help too). I believe she has finally understood she needs to stay on her meds. My brother said the only reason she came off of them is because her doctor thought she couldā€¦ Anyways, my mom has come a long way & continues to grow. Sure, I donā€™t like how sheā€™s into all this pseudo-science new age crap, but in time I hope I can help bring logic to that side of her interests. You can still be into yoga & meditation without believing in confirmation bias stuff like chakrasā€¦

6. Myself i honestly do need to look up to myself more often. Iā€™ve come a long way as well. Iā€™ve accomplished so much for my young age of 25 and will continue to grow until the day I die. I refuse to waste my life by not living up to my true potential, and believe you me, that bar is very high. I will become part of the 5% of the population that is financially independent well before Iā€™m 65, even 35ā€¦ This has been set in stone since I was about 18. While I am hard on myself for not kicking ass everyday, Iā€™ve accomplished more than most people accomplish before theyā€™re 40 & my mindset is miles ahead of people my age too. Iā€™m not saying this to brag, Iā€™m saying this because I pretty much never recognize this & I really need to be so proud of myself for how much Iā€™ve accomplished, how much Iā€™ve grown & overcome & how much I continue to do all of that every single day. When Iā€™m calm & present minded I believe in myself so much & know I WILL achieve greatness while living an extraordinary life ideally living to 106 years old as I want to live into the next century.

2 Likes

Date: Mar-13-2020
Question 11) What Are The Things You Can Do Successfully But In Which You Wonā€™t Fail ?

1. Listen to music
2. Typing
3. Loving my spiritual wife & my family

1 Like

Date: 17-3-2020
Question 15) What Are The Biggest Problems Stopping You To Search Your Passion ?

1 Like

Date: 18-3-2020
Question 16) Whatā€™s That One Work If You Invest Time In It And You Will Be Best In That ?

1 Like

Date: 19-3-2020
Question 17) When Was The Last Time You Got Idea And You Thinked A Lot For That And You Were Thinking And Didnā€™t Sleep For A Long Time On That Night ?

1 Like

Date: 20-3-2020
Question 18) If I Told You To Write A Small Book And Its Compulsory, So Which Topic You Will Write That Book, In Which Topic Your Knowledge Is Highest ?

1 Like

Date: 21-3-2020
Question 19) What One Thing You Are Good From Birth Naturally ?

1 Like

Date: 22-3-2020
Question 20) When Was The Last Time You Have Worked More Then Others Expectations And By Which You Are Proud Yourself And Made Others Proud ? On What Things You Have Worked Hard And Why ?

1 Like

Date: 23-3-2020
Question 21) If You Get A Chance To Learn From Any 7 Peoples Around The World, And They Will Teach You Everything They Know So Who Will Be Those 7 Peopleā€™s ? Any Why Have You Chosen Only Those 7 People ?

1 Like

Date: 24-3-2020
Question 22) Suppose You Become 90 Years Old And You Are Remembering Your Entire Life Then What Things You Have Done And By Remembering That Things You Will Smile, And What Are The Things If You Do That Will Give A Proud Moment In Your Old Days ?

1 Like

Date: 27-3-2020
Question 23) What Do You Want After You Die, For What Things People Will Remember You And For What Work People Should Remember You ?

Date: March-14-2020
Question 12) Suppose Their Is Book Store And You Can Read Or Get Any One Book Of Your Choice. So Of Which Section Book You Will Read ? The One Thing by Gary Keller.

Date: March-15-2020
Question 13) If Your Dear Ones Says One Of This Sentence To You Then How Would They Complete This Sentence By Filling:
Ā° You Should Become the person that you want to be.
Ā° You Should Be In marketing Field.

Date: March-16-2020
Question 14) Which Type Of Youtube Channels Do You Watch, Of What Genre And List 5 Youtube Channels And Whats The Similarity In All 5 ?

1. Minority mindset - personal finance and investing
  2. Influencer unchained - digital entrepreneurship & beer money
  3. Better Ideas - personal development, insight & mindset
  4. NCS - No copyright sounds - pump up music to stay focused
  5. Gary Vee - Entrepreneurship, lifestyle, mindset
1 Like

Date: 28-3-2020
Question 24) When And For What You Get Most Angry And Why ?

Date: March-17-2020
Question 15) What Are The Biggest Problems Stopping You To Search Your Passion ?

I think the perfectionism of working on my business as well as personal development. This leads to me being way to hard on myself I feel down.

This changed for the better 3 days ago though. I just started kicking ass thanks to a digital entrepreneurship fb group Iā€™m in. Iā€™ve just been acting so I have no opportunity to even be a perfectionist. Iā€™ve been working so hard Iā€™ve started having micro lay downs just to get a breather as Iā€™ve been getting exhausted from using my brain a lot.

Also, while Iā€™m not going downtown for as much time, Iā€™ve been walking about 80% of the time Iā€™m downtown vs about 30-50%. I plan to continue doing this because then I can get my Pokemon go fix much faster & waste no time during at foodcourt small talking when I could be working on biz, meditating, reading or what have youā€¦

Sorry for the ramble, just a little back story.

1 Like

Date: March-18-2020
Question 16) Whatā€™s That One Work If You Invest Time In It And You Will Be Best In That ?
Internet Marketing

Date: March-19-2020
Question 17) When Was The Last Time You Got Idea And You Thinked A Lot For That And You Were Thinking And Didnā€™t Sleep For A Long Time On That Night ?
On a weekly basis for small ideas & bi-weekly for medium & monthly for large. An entrepreneurs mind is always going!

Date: March-20-2020
Question 18) If I Told You To Write A Small Book And Its Compulsory, So Which Topic You Will Write That Book, In Which Topic Your Knowledge Is Highest ?

I would want to write on how to start using PLR content to your advantage. Iā€™m actually in the middle of writing a 5000 word ebook that I will be giving to my customers on fiverr for fred as well as sell it on the Amazon marketplace.

1 Like

Date: 29-3-2020
Question 25) For Which Beliefs And Values You Argue With People Most ?

Date: 30-3-2020
Question 26) If You Get A Chance To Work In A Charitable Trust Then In Which Charitable Trust You Will Work For, And What Will Be That Work ?

1 Like

Date: 3-4-2020
Question 27) If You Get A Chance To Solve Anyone Problem Of This World, Then Which Problem You Have Solved ?

1 Like