41 Questions Challange: That Will Change your Life 🎯 Forever… [3th March to 12th April] START FROM THIS DAY

If you answer these questions you will find your purpose in life.

Their will be 41 questions for coming 41 days one by one those who answer the question will be called passion king and whoever finds his passion will never look back to his life, he will be master of his own life
images (4)

Everyone says follow your passion but most dont know what is passion actually is So first lets see what is passion

Passion is small part of Ikigai you can get clear understanding by image below:

Ikigai:
To find that Ikigai or the reson for being then answer all questions each day one by one.
Staring from today you will change your life upside down by answering this questions

Whats my purpose:
My purpose is to help enough people, so that they can find their individual purpose and nofap plus passion is closely related because when anyone fap or pmo they actually forgot the purpose and give priority to that SHORT TERM pleasure but when anyone is on the journey of nofap if he didn’t know the life purpose they have no option but to only live a normal life by which without self satisfaction most of us are keeps relapsing everday but if anyone who has a purpose in life to serve for his life in financial, spiritual, as well as self satisfaction which comes by self belief when one achieves better then normal person in that one thing then their is no time for this nofap because you are getting internal happiness from that one thing you enjoy everyday to the fullest so this short term pleasure becomes very small compared to that Passion/ One Thing/ Purpose
So my point is I thought it would be a grear for everyone if they find their own purpose which will serve them as a lifetime motivation and this will help everyone to be a part to combine nofap journey plus purpose. :+1::grinning:

How to answer:
Its Your Choice to keep it private or you can post it in this group but the best way is you write down every question in book and try to answer it whole day by thinking and when you get the answer you can write it in your book or digital form but my ultimate purpose of this is maximum people will get their purpose in their life to grow further.

Date: 3-3-2020
Question 1) What is that One Thing You Can Do It For Free For Lifetime ?

Date: 4-3-2020
Question 2) In Which Things You Have Achived More Then Normal ?

Date: 5-3-2020
Question 3) One Thing That Makes You Happy As Well As Excited To Do ?

Date: 6-3-2020
Question 4) In Which Things Other People Asks for Your Help ?

Date: 7-3-2020
Question 5) Which Things Take You To The Flow State ?
(Flow State: Its a mental state in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity)

Date: 8-3-2020
Question 6) Work Which You Can Do Happily Forever ?

Date: 9-3-2020
Question 7) Suppose A Gini Appeared And Said To You: How Much You Want, Whenever You Want Money, Any Number Of Times You Want Money He Will Give Then - What Work Will You Do In This Situation ?

Date: 10-3-2020
Question 8) Where You Spend Most Of Your Money ?

Date: 11-3-2020
Question 9) What Are The Things You Dont Want To Be Judged ?

Date: 12-3-2020
Question 10) 5 Peoples You Admire Most ?
(May be what they do that inspires you so it can be your passion)

Date: 13-3-2020
Question 11) What Are The Things You Can Do Successfully But In Which You Won’t Fail ?

Date: 14-3-2020
Question 12) Suppose Their Is Book Store And You Can Read Or Get Any One Book Of Your Choice. So Of Which Section Book You Will Read ?

Date: 15-3-2020
Question 13) If Your Dear Ones Says One Of This Sentence To You Then How Would They Complete This Sentence By Filling:
° You Should Become _ _ _ _.
° You Should Be In _ _ _ _ Field.

Date: 16-3-2020
Question 14) Which Type Of Youtube Channels Do You Watch, Of What Genre And List 5 Youtube Channels And Whats The Similarity In All 5 ?

Date: 17-3-2020
Question 15) What Are The Biggest Problems Stopping You To Search Your Passion ?

Date: 18-3-2020
Question 16) What’s That One Work If You Invest Time In It And You Will Be Best In That ?

Date: 19-3-2020
Question 17) When Was The Last Time You Got Idea And You Thinked A Lot For That And You Were Thinking And Didn’t Sleep For A Long Time On That Night ?

Date: 20-3-2020
Question 18) If I Told You To Write A Small Book And Its Compulsory, So Which Topic You Will Write That Book, In Which Topic Your Knowledge Is Highest ?

Date: 21-3-2020
Question 19) What One Thing You Are Good From Birth Naturally ?

Date: 22-3-2020
Question 20) When Was The Last Time You Have Worked More Then Others Expectations And By Which You Are Proud Yourself And Made Others Proud ? On What Things You Have Worked Hard And Why ?

Date: 23-3-2020
Question 21) If You Get A Chance To Learn From Any 7 Peoples Around The World, And They Will Teach You Everything They Know So Who Will Be Those 7 People’s ? Any Why Have You Chosen Only Those 7 People ?

Date: 24-3-2020
Question 22) Suppose You Become 90 Years Old And You Are Remembering Your Entire Life Then What Things You Have Done And By Remembering That Things You Will Smile, And What Are The Things If You Do That Will Give A Proud Moment In Your Old Days ?

Date: 27-3-2020
Question 23) What Do You Want After You Die, For What Things People Will Remember You And For What Work People Should Remember You ?

Date: 28-3-2020
Question 24) When And For What You Get Most Angry And Why ?

Date: 29-3-2020
Question 25) For Which Beliefs And Values You Argue With People Most ?

Date: 30-3-2020
Question 26) If You Get A Chance To Work In A Charitable Trust Then In Which Charitable Trust You Will Work For, And What Will Be That Work ?

Date: 3-4-2020
Question 27) If You Get A Chance To Solve Anyone Problem Of This World, Then Which Problem You Have Solved ?

10 Likes

Sacred music - I love my church, the people, relationships, being involved and music.
I already do it for free - I get more enjoyment out of it than I could ever put in

3 Likes

Playing music on my piano.

3 Likes

I’d like to play piano and guitar anyways

3 Likes

Date: Mar/3/2020
(Q1 A)

Listening to music - currently, more specifically, House, Trance, Trap, Indian Chill (meditation sitar music & similar), and my spiritual wife play electric guitar (mostly heavy metal)

3 Likes

This is correct format and for all question keep updating your same post and i if anyone felling akward to answer the questions i would recommend them to on a notebook leave 41 pages blank and write each questions on that notebook and give yourself time to think at least 1 hour because its your lifes purpose

One who knows himself/herself deep will never quit in life because everyone is different and if you find your passion you will never need external motivation you will dedicate your life for that passion

6 Likes

Doing volunteer work

1 Like

** Checkout Question 2 for 4-3-2020 above🤔**

1 Like

Great idea, @yopai!
Thank you for that!
I am already thinking hard about the first two questions and looking forward to the upcoming ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sacred music - I love my church, the people, relationships, being involved and music.
I already do it for free - I get more enjoyment out of it than I could ever put in.

I’ve achieved financially most in music, because it’s my job, but I’ve achieved some level of skill, flare and interest in spiritual/psychological aspects of my life.

1 Like

See how nofap and passion is interconnected with each other when you fap you get short term satisfaction on that time but you forget your true passion if you are addicted to pmo because pmo is westage of lot of time for sercing perfect video in this process you act as a counterproductive person and hence as your productivity goes down your self esteem goes down by which even if you are passionate for anything in life that becomes your least priority so nofap plays major role in finding the passion as well as following through daily and when you combine passion with your journey of nofap the success rate of life and happiness and most importantly you get self satisfaction and finds a true purpose in life that keeps motivated throughout your life so i would recommend for this 41 days try to maintain your streak straight for 41 days to get the most of it…

https://amp.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/1ybun3/is_nofap_makes_you_rediscovering_your_passion/

1 Like

** Checkout Question 3 for 5-3-2020 above🤔**

I enjoy playing football.

1 Like

** Checkout Question 4 for 6-3-2020 above🤔**

Writing and seeing my story make people think deeply

1 Like

I already do it for free - I get more enjoyment out of it than I could ever put in.

I’ve achieved financially most in music, because it’s my job, but I’ve achieved some level of skill, flare and interest in spiritual/psychological aspects of my life.

Date: 5-3-2020
Question 3) One Thing That Makes You Happy As Well As Excited To Do ?

Singing with my choir - singing in 4 parts / profound words / sometimes it’s amazing, sometimes we need to work harder - I love having goals, challenges like; singing together as one sound, being intune, expressive. And most of all, I love the people, my friends and the fun we have. I love my tenor buddy.

Date: 6-3-2020
Question 4) In Which Things Other People Asks for Your Help ?

People ask for help in the studio - I’ve got good skill to bring people out of their minds and into playing music

1 Like

** Checkout Question 5 for 7-3-2020 aboveđź‘Ť**

1 Like

Date: 8-3-2020
Question 6) Work Which You Can Do Happily Forever ?

1 Like

Date: 9-3-2020
Question 7) Suppose A Gini Appeared And Said To You: How Much You Want, Whenever You Want Money, Any Number Of Times You Want Money He Will Give Then - What Work Will You Do In This Situation ?

1 Like

Sorry guys, forgot about this challenge. I’m in 4 other challenges, I was relying on people giving me heart to find each thread in notifications.

Date: Mar/8/2020
(Q2 A)

Wisdom I’ve gone through a lot of mental hardship from the time I was about 8 years old when my parents got divorsed. This triggered a lot of my mental health ailments. Always struggling with mental health issues helped me gain wisdom because I’ve been through a lot of shit by the time I was 18 that most people don’t deal with until past 30. I’m now 25 and have always made better friends with people older than myself as I find most 20 something’s are very immature and drama. I’ve seen the world from so many angles at my young age of 25. I’ve been told by many middle aged people that I’m very smart and know a lot for my age. This always makes me feel warm inside.

I always questioned why things are the way they are and why can’t we do they better or learn how to do them better. This set me on the path to lead an untraditional life of saying fuck getting legally married, having kids, buyibg a house 2 cars dadada all before I’m 30 and being in so much debt I basically fucked myself for the rest of my life which 95% of people do just because everyone else did.

I took my time finding myself, naturally found my soul mate, got spiritually married, kept renting my apartment because unless you have an income property, a house is a liability not an investment.

Internet Marketing
This ties in with what I just left off with. I didn’t want to be a wage slave. I wanted to create many businesses that work for me like it should be, not the other way around. I dipped my toes into Internet marketing in 2015 shortly before I graduated college (ended up not inferested in my field of study…big surprise! Who in the right mind would spend a minimum of $15000 to learn something they don’t even know if they like… Glad I didn’t pay… YouTube is free…). But, I never really started to research it until late 2016 after I lost the job I got out of college. Then, I finally started taking action sept 2018 and I slowly started to make money around May 2019.

I’m currently making around $100 per month passivley from Fiverr. This is growing because I’m adding new services & an almost a level 2 seller.

I’m also running a blog that’s gotten 2800 page views in the past 30 days and growing. I’m following Income School’s, Project 24 course. It’s a $600 course, but 75% of the course is free on YouTube… Plus you can find a couple editions back for free on MEGA. I’m sure you can guess with what I went with.

2 Likes