41 Questions Challange: That Will Change your Life šŸŽÆ Foreverā€¦ [3th March to 12th April] START FROM THIS DAY

Date: Mar/9/2020
(Q3 A)

Internet Marketing - I love working on my online businesses every day. I struggle with depression and I never had anything to get me out of bed in the morning until I finally started to ā€œtaste shitā€ and eventually find a couple things I completely love doing. I thrive off the mood that working on & in my business gives me. And, the happier I am, the happier my spiritual wife is and then it bounces back and you know have interdepedence which is the ultimate goal in life.

1 Like

(Q4 A)

Iā€™m Smarter Than I Thought :joy: - Iā€™m going to start brainstorming about this tomorrow and come back to you guysā€¦ Only thing I can think of right now is my brother asks me for credit card & personal finance advice. Also, just writing this out now, my android app developer I hire a decent amount asks me about ASO (App Store Optimization) itā€™s like SEO (search engine optimization) but for The Google play store (or IOSā€¦). Iā€™m teaching him everything I know, so he gives me some very good discounts on the Android app work I get done by himā€¦ Wow, I guess typing out helps. My Spiritual wife asks me about computer tech related questions & also graphics design questions. My mom asks me more basic computer tech questions and marketing questions as sheā€™s offering free counselling services as part of completion of her Masters degree in Counselling psychology. She didnā€™t know how to use Facebook to promote or make a Facebook page, so Iā€™m running it for her (need to do better job, Iā€™ve just been so busy with my bizā€¦i have to remember she was kind enough to buy me a split couch so Iā€™m morally obligated to do at least 3x better than I have beenā€¦). Also, when I completed 1 year towards another diploma, my classmates sometimes came to me for help in Microsoft access as I accelled in that (no pun intended). Also, I helped an older gentleman not be afraid of computers and taught him how to Google things while I was completed a landscaping & gardening certificate course.

Wow! I guess I get asked for help a lot more than I realizeā€¦I guess I really am smart :joy:. This was the best question I answered for this exercise so far as it was very empowering.

1 Like

(Q5 A)

Internet Marketing - More specifically, creating posts for my blog. Creating more gigs & bettering my current gigs on Fiverr from things like updating the information I sell people & organizing the files & folders to help them find specific information within their purchased niche easier. Creating manual posts on social media such as Twitter, Facebook ,& Pinterest. Learning about new ways I can grow my businesses but also taking action.

Personal Finance & Investing - Watching videos from Minority Mindset on YouTube to educate myself on both personal finance & investing. Reading personal finance for canadians / investing for canadians subreddits.

Beer Money - Learning new ways to do it that actually work in Canada & are personally worth it for me. Note for those in India or other struggling countries Iā€™d recommend Influencer Unchained on YouTube for some very easy ways to make cash to help you out if youā€™re struggling to make enough $. Beer money are little money making strategies you can implement that are usually quite easy and some of them are passive too meaning you set it up, then it continues to earn for you. Also, the beer money subreddit is great too. I believe the international beer money subreddit may be better for those who Iā€™m trying to help though because most methods in main beer money thread only work for T5 counties, and most just even in USA tooā€¦

My goal is to help people not struggle financially through educating about online business thatā€™s what my blog is forā€¦ Iā€™d also love to start a blog about personal finance. Following Income Schoolā€™s Project 24 course (most of course free on YouTube) Iā€™m supposed to keep creating niche websites after the previous is setup. If anyone ever has any questions regarding anything like in the above stated post, please feel free to message me. Iā€™m not selling anything!

1 Like
Q1) What is that One Thing You Can Do It For Free For Lifetime? ~ Sacred music - I love my church, the people, relationships, being involved and music. I already do it for free - I get more enjoyment out of it than I could ever put in.
Q2) In Which Things You Have Achived More Then Normal? ~ Iā€™ve achieved financially most in music, because itā€™s my job, but Iā€™ve achieved some level of skill, flare and interest in spiritual/psychological aspects of my life.
Q3) One Thing That Makes You Happy As Well As Excited To Do? ~ Singing with my choir - singing in 4 parts / profound words / sometimes itā€™s amazing, sometimes we need to work harder - I love having goals, challenges like; singing together as one sound, being intune, expressive. And most of all, I love the people, my friends and the fun we have. I love my tenor buddy.
Q4) In Which Things Other People Asks for Your Help? ~ People ask for help in the studio - Iā€™ve got good skill to bring people out of their minds and into playing music.

Q5) Which Things Take You To The Flow State? ~ Good question - its a tough one, as itā€™s a repitition of things Iā€™ve already listed.
I can get flow in most things I love, but it is more strongly pronounced when itā€™s involved with other people and me helping them bring out their greatness - not always, but recording musicians. -itā€™s that ā€œcome on dude, you got this!ā€ā€¦ ā€œgood take - itā€™s a keeper. Do three more like that. And again. And again. One more. Two moreā€ :sweat_smile:

Communication, Psychology, Faith :+1:

Q6) Work Which You Can Do Happily Forever? ~ anything that keeps me in church and in healthy relationships.

Q7) Suppose A Gini Appeared And Said To You: How Much You Want, Whenever You Want Money, Any Number Of Times You Want Money He Will Give Then - What Work Will You Do In This Situation?
~ what would I do if money didnā€™t matter? :thinking:
Let me think about it for a while.

If I didnā€™t need money Iā€™d take a holiday.
I want my own place, my own car - I want the company of good honest people, without power/gain interests.

Q8) Where you spend most of your money?
Besides business matters, I spend most of my money on good&bad, but the good outweighs the bad - the bad is smoking, Kurdish shops sell tobacco very cheaply, and my energy and thoughts are spent mostly on anything but quitting smoking. I enjoy it, but I know rationally I want to stop - Iā€™m a coward, Iā€™m sitting on the fence (?) I donā€™t know :pray:

I spend money on the gym and tai chi, And Iā€™ve spent a lot of money and energy on fragrance - and I absolutely love it, itā€™s fun and fascinating.

I realise smoking, Tai Chi, Gym, frags, cleaning are all ways of me coping with anxiety.

I get a lot of delight in Fragrance and Tai Chi, theyā€™re both therapeutic hobbies that are Arts, they are being, they are enjoyed within themselves, with no ultimate purpose but to be enjoyed. They donā€™t have an obsessive nature about them and can be enjoyed continually.
They both raise my consciousness, and fragrance has the power of transportation to a time, place, mood.

So, yeah, I spend most of my money on frags, though I havenā€™t bought anything in a while.
And a large portion is spent on the business/partnership - which Iā€™m questioning at the moment - I donā€™t feel happy and joyful being here - work/domestic/relationships/career all mixed into one place. I donā€™t know whether to divide, give up a few things, persever, move on, start something new alone

1 Like

Date: 10-3-2020
Question 8) Where you spend most of your money ?

1 Like

I can give self help procedures, motivations, for free

Date: 11-3-2020
Question 9) What Are The Things You Dont Want To Be Judged ?

Date: Mar/10/2020
(Q6 A) work which you can happily do forever?
Blogging Writing about a topic I enjoy like personal finance, tech tips, running an online business, beer money, apartment life, personal development. I could blog forever on most all these topics, combined? For many lifetimesā€¦

Date: March/9/2020
Question 7) Suppose A Gini Appeared And Said To You: How Much You Want, Whenever You Want Money, Any Number Of Times You Want Money He Will Give Then - What Work Will You Do In This Situation ?
Iā€™m a bit confused on the grammar. But, if you mean I can ask for as much money I want at any time and what I would do with that money, here is my answer.

1. I would invest in the stock market
  2. real estate
  3. donate to charities like solving world hunger
  4. ending homelessness
  5. end capitalism in my country by donating an infinite supply of money to the NDP party and continue to donate infinite amounts of $ so they always got in as long as they continued to hold the same values & vision
  6. Idk, this seems like to much of a free question, if I have infinite money Iā€™d solve every 3rd world proplem then work my way to first world problems. I could spend a lifetime writing what Iā€™d do with infinite money.
  7. Purchase the healthiest foods, life coaches, fitness coaches, investing consultants, and whatever else for my family so we live as long as we can and have all the resources we need to become better people & leave the world better than we left it.
1 Like

Date: 12-3-2020
Question 10) 5 Peoples You Admire Most ?
(May be what they do that inspires you so it can be your passion)

1 Like

What are the things, I dont want to be judged on?
Like, what am I not so great at?
Or need practice at?

@yopai Iā€™m a little confused about this question

1 Like

This Question is simple that you have to write 5 peoples who you follow and see as a inspiration it might be your dad, mom, or any youtuber, or any sports player suppose you ask me this question i would answer shwetab gangwar because i read his book The rudest book ever. so i got influenced so much that i started following him because i can relate with his mindset his thoughts and his mission to solve problems of people and it directly relates to passion as the person we follow or inspires from and what they do might be our passion so we were following them for their special quality that we want to develop in ourself that will serve as a source of passion in our life

Living people only or are deceased people okay as well?

2 Likes

Sorry @yopai
Itā€™s ;

I donā€™t understand the question :sweat_smile::pray:

1 Like

My mistake i thought recent question ok for this question the context is many of us like to do some unique things like for example singing, dancing, playing instruments and we do that things because we love doing that we feel familiar to do that because we connect with that things to do and we can do that without getting bored BUT sometimes people judge us on that thing that suppose one friend tell you are wasting time on playing piano or someone close to you say ā€˜ā€™ If you keep doing this it will take you nowhere get serious! ā€˜ā€™ so these are judgements of people on the things we love to do and when you really serious about that thing to do you get hurt, or angry on them so you dont want to be judged on that things so this might be your purpose in life or passion because it activates your internal emotions when doing as well as when others judge you or when others appreciate us.
Things that hikes your emotions are related to your passion

1 Like

Anyone for me one is bruce lee :muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

Date: 13-3-2020
Question 11) What Are The Things You Can Do Successfully But In Which You Wonā€™t Fail?

1 Like

Date: Mar-10-2020
Question 8) Where You Spend Most Of Your Money ?

I spend the majority of my extra money on fast food. Iā€™ve not spent money in about 4 days downtown and it feels great. Mind you, this is mainly from avoiding going downtown, but, I need to do such to transition to getting used to eating all meals from home & packing snacks.

Hauling some groceries from my place to spiritual wifeā€™s place should be great practice for bringing enough snacksā€¦really meals to last a few hours downtown in the summer.

I now only live a 15 minute walk away from downtown. There will be no excuse in the nice weather not to walk to my place to eat when Iā€™m hungry.

1 Like

Date: 14-3-2020
Question 12) Suppose Their Is Book Store And You Can Read Or Get Any One Book Of Your Choice. So Of Which Section Book You Will Read ?

1 Like

Date: 15-3-2020
Question 13) If Your Dear Ones Says One Of This Sentence To You Then How Would They Complete This Sentence By Filling:
Ā° You Should Become _ _ _ _.
Ā° You Should Be In _ _ _ _ Field.

1 Like

Date: Mar-11-2020
My knowledge and opinions & that Iā€™m on disability income support.

2 Likes