[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Take care brother. Life is hard. But we will fight harder. @_TIGER

Day 24 completed.

4 Likes

Day 25 completed. No urges hitting right now.

2 Likes

Day 26, Day 17 and Day 28 completed.
No urges in these days. (I donā€™t think about it, so zero urges)
But from 29th day starting, i have started getting urges and that too a lot and lot of it. Because i hage more leisure time now. Help me out. I donā€™t want to give up after all this.

3 Likes

Hey
I have pmed you as you are one of the people who I know .You have contributed in a major way to the forum thru the phone addiction challenge so donā€™t relapse.Let us reconnect again!

1 Like

Broā€¦ It is Relapse
Isnā€™t it?

I also did the same in month of May and I resetted my counterā€¦

@SincereDev I donā€™t know buddy. No one answered to me that time. I continued with my streak because i did it with no intention, i had no flashbacks of it, i had no P visualisation at that time, i didnā€™t fell into chaser after that. So i continued.

2 Likes

Day 29 completed
And
Day 30 Completed

A month streak after 9 months.
More 31 Days to fight to beat my personal best score.

4 Likes

Day 31 completed.

I had urges. But my fight is more strong than the urges.

This is not the end of the journey. the destination is far away. Iā€™m just 1% closer to it.
Take care everyone.

2 Likes

Day 32 and Day 33 completed.

My dream :-
One day, one of my friends will try to show me p0rn, and when i will avoid it because it is bad, they will call me a loser and bully me for not watching p0rn which is normal for them.
But i will answer them :- ā€œi watched p0rn, i was an addict once. Now Iā€™m with the NoFap community, and Iā€™m clean for so-and-so years.ā€
My heart will know then who is a winner and who is a loser. :blush:

3 Likes

Day 34 and 35 completed.

Yesterday i was totally depressed and was almost about to cry out loud. With this i had urges too. I just wanted to relapse again. I couldnā€™t hold back anymore. It was a difficult day. It was very difficult to cope up.
But getting through 35 days was not as easy as just relapsing in few seconds. I survived yet another stormy day.

2 Likes

On Day 35

I was so depressed and bored. I took a nap. I guess i was watching p0rn in my dreams too. I woke up. And i almost fell for the boredom and depression. I opened incognito mode too.
Donā€™t know what saved me. Whatever it was, thanks a lot. Urges were on 95% and my control on me was only 5% at that time. I almost lost. But i survived yet again.

2 Likes

Hey broā€¦ Now you know the problemā€¦ It is flatlineā€¦ You will not enjoy anythingā€¦ Try to embrace itā€¦ Everytime you feel boredomā€¦ say to yourself that this is naturalā€¦ you are healing nowā€¦ Go outside listen songs etcā€¦

And I suggest you to NOT do some of the things:

1. Do not try to find something that will take out you from boredom or you feel interestingā€¦ I mean you can try somethings but do not do it for long timeā€¦ If you feel you are not enjoying after trying 2ā€¦3ā€¦ things then stop and start listening musicā€¦ Talking to friends or help in household work (do somethingā€¦in which other people are also involved)ā€¦

What happens with meā€¦ When I try to find out something interestingā€¦I end up watching some soft p** videos in youtubeā€¦then it ended up in relapse.

1. Do not sit quietly and try to talk to yourselfā€¦it will bring more dipression.(in my case it happens)

All the best bro

1 Like

Yes, this is actually happening with me. I will majorly try to avoid the things that you told me. And will look up for things that will use up my time, like yesterday i helped my mom in cooking.
But when Iā€™m alone, I canā€™t find anything to doā€¦ so i stay on phone in which i scroll continuously on instagram reels.
Can you estimate for how many days will this flatline be there? And what happens after we cross the flatline? Which phase comes in? @neo_150

1 Like

I donā€™t know broā€¦ I never reached to that much high streaks that I encounter this flatlineā€¦ But this boredom thing happens with me quite soonerā€¦like just after 10 days streakā€¦ For 1 day then after another 5 days streakā€¦again for 1ā€¦2 days.

@_TIGER @Tagore you guys must have crossed this flatlineā€¦ Pls help him

3 Likes

Okay buddy @neo_150 thanks a lot for you help.

2 Likes

30 to 60 days -flatline timeā€¦sometimes it goes to 75 daysā€¦but in this time talk with friends in phoneā€¦you will feel better ā€¦play chess or play gamesā€¦
Talk with more persons is the best solution for flatlineā€¦ So sometimes I talk with many friends and playing multiplyer games like call of duty with themā€¦

3 Likes

@neo_150 @strongwillpower bhai bhul geye mujhe :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: hamesha busy hi rehte ho ā€¦kabhi message bhi kiya karo ā€¦:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the help @_TIGER
Bhai ese kese bhul jayeā€¦ mene message kiya tha tumko.

2 Likes

Day 36,37,38 and 39 completed.

This is not easy. Not easy at all. Many urges are coming to do MO because of natural stimuliā€¦ but for them i will get pulled towards p0rnā€¦ so even though the urges and sexual tension is natural and even because of real girl, i will not relapse to it. Saving my energy.

2 Likes

Bro, just donā€™t relapse today. Take it one day at a time, and hopefully tomorrow it will become easier. Just donā€™t give in today. Target small streaks for next few days and donā€™t focus or even think about big counts. Itā€™ll become better after few days. Such things happen and if you give in now, youā€™ll have to restart from day 0 again.

1 Like