[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Hello @Tagore my life’s going good. Currently i have study stress so I don’t visit here more. I just don’t get time. I almost forgot about my diary too. Because i was relapsing often. I will try to find a way to get back to my diary updating.

How are you doing brother? @Tagore

1 Like

Hello guys, here i am, restarting this journey again. I realised i have been running away from my problems again from a long time now.
Target this time :- 61 Days (previous best)

Counter reset time :- 30th April 2021 :- 12:00 noon.

Anyone of my friends here want to join this journey again with me?

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Let’s do this !

1 Like

Aur bhai kaise ho @strongwillpower ? Bohut din hua hum bat nhi kar pa rhe he…

4 Likes

Yes brother! @_TIGER I’m good. I’ll DM you.

2 Likes

Day 1 Completed.

Got urges 2 times. Once while studying and once at time of sleep.

2 Likes

Day 2 Completed

Got urges today also. But i didn’t relapsed because i don’t want to fall down at Day 1 itself.

2 Likes

Day 3 and Day 4 completed.
On Day 3 i got urges
On Day 4 morning i saw sex-dreams.

1 Like

Day 5 Completed. Had a boner once. But i straightaway urinated and let the boner go away.

Day 6 also Completed. But there’s a problem.

On Day 6 afternoon, i was asleep. And i saw a dream in which i was having sxx. I tried hard to wake up but i couldn’t. The sxx completed but still i couldn’t wake up. After some time i woke up and saw my pant wet. It was not all the fluid out but a considerable amount of fluid. And even after waking up, the fluid continued coming out little my little. So i fapped with no interest and removed all the fluid out.

Seriously for last 5-6 days I didn’t think of any good reason to fap. So i abstained well. But this happened today.

What should i do? Reset my counter or continue with it?

Please let your opinions in.

3 Likes

Day 7 completed.
There were urges because of boredom. But instead i spent time on snapchat feeds so that my mind gets distracted.

4 Likes

Day 8, Day 9, Day 10 Completed.

8 and 9 completed with ease. But on Day 10, i got tempted to watch P. I saw this as a process building in my mind, with it’s destination at MO.
So i decided not to fuel this process. Now when i think of that time when i got tempted and literally imagine all the stuff that i was going to see and do, i feel good that i made past it. I will keep this feeling alive in me for preventing me from falling for temptations again. And so the journey continues.

Also i would say,

watching P0rn is not the solution/escape way for your depression, anxiety, stress, boredom, loneliness etc.

5 Likes

Day 11, Day 12, Day 13
All days Completed with ease.

On Day 13 , i was alone at home for sometime. Also i was super bored for past few days. But i didn’t even peeked for a single time. Looking forward for more good days.

3 Likes

Day 14 completed with ease. No urges at all.

Now-a-days I don’t find any good reason to fap :joy: absistence is good.

5 Likes

Day 15 completed.
Honestly i got urges today. But as i said in earlier post (Day10) I imagine and go through all the process of it, like what all things will i do if i give up to urges and what would i feel after doing it. This again prevented me from relapsing. Streak continues.

Edit :-
Trigger was boredom. Because before when i used to get bored, i used to cope it up with PMO.

2 Likes

Day 16 and Day 17 completed.

Getting urges more often now. Boredom is increasing.

4 Likes

Day 18, Day 19 and Day 20 completed.

More 41 Days to fight.

Today i got many urges. I got a natural morning boner too. And i almost fell for it. Then i realised, yes the boner is natural, but my fapping would be unnatural, and how can i break my 20 Days streak. It was a hard day. Glad i made it.

I’m being less productive these days, i guess that’s what causing the urges to burst in. Gotta be productive, Gotta indulge myself in any kind of work.

4 Likes

Day 21, Day 22 and Day 23 completed.

I don’t know why the urges are increasing on alternative days. One day i will have many urges and next day I will have minimum urges. Again next day i will have more urges…

I just don’t touch it. I want to cross all limits this time. :muscle:

2 Likes

Bhai aswini mudra , breathing exercise reduces urges… Aap din me thoda thoda kariye apka urges kam hoga…

3 Likes

Okay brother! @_TIGER i will give it a try. :blush: Hoe are you doing? How is your streak going on?

1 Like

I am fine bro… :grin::grin::sweat_smile: life is mixture of up and down.

2 Likes