[22M] textmr's diary

Cold shower ,or even washing your lower body , below waist will lower your urges very much …

2 Likes

Don’t lie on stomach,sleep on left side or straight

1 Like

There is no other way bro…there is no other way …

Look at my life bro …

I will not be able to achive anything in life if i will continue this

1 Like

Sleeping on floor sometimes or hard board will also lower your urges …

2 Likes

Its been 2 years bro …its been 2 years

I cant continue this addiction bro

No more

No more

I have already became insane due to thus addiction

1 Like

Yeah bro ,it’s good ,that you have come to this realisation very early …keep praying and keep striving…avoid trigger k, control’your gaze

1 Like

You were pretty close brother, the lesson is:

Every addiction starts small, sometimes you don’t even know that it’s there, it could start just by procrastinating for few seconds to find yourself staring at your phone, watch P, then Masturbate. Do not kill the rotten fruits and go straight to the roots, they’re the real cause of your urge

2 Likes

Yeah …and what is the root cause of my urge now ??

The root cause is …that my addiction is saying " if you start bearing these urges …then how long you will bear it ?? How long ?? …you will have to fail in front of me …you will have to get defeated by me …

What can you do coward and looser…you already failed so much in 2 years looser…you relapsed so so so so so much that you have became insane …now what you will do …its not in your power to defeat me …you dont have that power …ya not even single percent … "

1 Like

Yeah I definitely agree, I was trying to let him discover that on his own, to take ideas and develope them

I’m starting to think that I’m an Alien :alien:
Shit People don’t believe that I’m 15 years old cause I am wise and all and now I am starting to doubt myself if I’m a human :rofl:

Always remember that buddy and you will see how life will become much more cleared

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: really ??

I dont have power ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My addiction see everything as a joke :rofl::rofl:

It thinks …life is a joke …everything is gonna be ok and nice and good :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Do not answer fast, take your time, meditate and visualize with this question. It might take an hour or days but it’s definitely worth it to find the answer on your own cause that was not where I was aiming for.

2 Likes

Bro you know …my addiction thinks …i will let it continue for ever you know …:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I cant stop laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really bro realy …really really really really

1 Like

Ok brother enough RC my and your eyes need a rest :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It thinks …this all will get continue …and problems will be continued :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh god …this addiction :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You played nice game with me addiction​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Too much fun right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya too much game you played with me for whole life :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No limits :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You thought you will distroy me addiction??

You sat like like a virus in my brain…and you think i will let you keep sitting like this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think i am a comman man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m saying this cause I have an injury in my eye, I’m not sure if something entered it or did the external transparent thing that surrounds my eye is damaged.

@anon77346296 do you know what should I do cause it hurts whenever I close my eye

2 Likes

Bro lets clap for the wonderfull game played by my addiction …it played so well :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And it thinks …it only knows how to play a game :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Addiction : i will stop your brain now …what you will do ??

Me : i will only laugh on you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro visit an eye doctor …never take your eyes lightly …if it’s paining or you have some trauma …ho visit an eye doctor…it could be allergy or anything else ,he will at least prescribe lubricant or in some cases even antibiotics if necessary

2 Likes