2021: TAGORE'S YEAR OF RESURRECTION ( 20 m )

March 3

:white_check_mark: Make my bed
:white_check_mark: Om Chanting
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Meditation (10 mins)
:white_check_mark: Affirmation
:white_check_mark: Visualization
:white_check_mark: Exercise (rest day)
:white_check_mark: Cold shower at 7
:white_check_mark: Shavasan
:white_check_mark: Gratitude journal
:white_check_mark: Meditation on Vajrasana (after lunch- 10 mins)
:white_check_mark: Reading (Digital Minimalism)
:white_check_mark: Mindful eating + 22+ times
:white_check_mark: Pray in the evening
:white_check_mark: No TV
:white_check_mark: No YouTube
:white_check_mark: No junk food
:white_check_mark: Evening Meditation (5 mins)
:white_check_mark: Sleep before 11

:x: Wake up (7 am)

Work: 8 hours

“If you seek tranquillity, do what’s essential. Most of what you do, say or assume is not essential. if you eliminate it, you’ll have more time and more tranquillity. Ask yourself at every moment, ‘Is this necessary?’”
-Marcus Aurelius

6 Likes

March 4

:white_check_mark: Deep work (1 hour)
:white_check_mark: Om Chanting + Pranayam
:white_check_mark: Meditation (15 mins)
:white_check_mark: Meditation on Vajrasana (after lunch) ( 10 mins)
:white_check_mark: Reading (Digital Minimalism)
:white_check_mark: YouTube (Useful content: 15 mins)
:white_check_mark: Shutdown Meditation (night; 5 mins)

:x: No junk food
:x: Exercise
:x: Cold shower at 7
:x: Wake up (6 am)

Fell off track from discipline today. But overall life is moving up like a rocket with fixed aim. Really digging deep into the questions of life and meaning of human existence. What is the real truth?
Why humans do what they do?

My brain is on flame mode now!

Nofap + 95-100% abstinence from phone + 100% abstinence from sexual thoughts is taking away all the clouds that were blocking my view of the truth. I can see clearly for what things really are.
But, no this is just the beginning. Iam a disciple of life. Why are we here?
We all will die one day; maybe tomorrow, today or after 10 years. How to create real meaning in life?
Or is there a meta physical aspect to it?
Was Parmenides true, when he said reality, birth, growth, death and all are an illusion and only being is the truth?
Or, what Heraclitus said is the truth i.e. everything is extra ordinarily uncertain and is in a state of flux, constantly changing?
Or was Plato expressing the truth when he said there is the physical world which is an illusion and there is the meta physical world where real truth lies and which can be found out only through deep reasoning and thinking, not by our senses?
Or is everything meaningless; as Nietzsche said: There are no truths but only interpretations.

Life is such a huge phenomenon brothers.

Iam totally confused in front of this!
Is there God? How will I ever find the answer to these questions?
Why do we fap?
Why should we do that?
When life presents in front of us such powerful questions, the answers of which requires the devotion of generations and generations.

What is the real truth?

Accurately, impartially, what is the logos behind life??

Buddha-Weekly-Lotus-position-meditation-mountain-top-misty-Buddhism

6 Likes

You’re waking up. Slowly by the days and by having less and less unnecessary distrections, you really start to think more clearly about the big picture - the search for meaning, to create meaning, to find a meaning. You have time to think - you became a philoshoper. Only by choosing to dedicate your life to be a disciple of philoshopy you will know in the end that asking such questions can be either valid - or not.

All philoshopers asked that gloomy question “what is the truth? is there a God?” and thus summed up the question “is there meaning to all of this?” Or in other words:
“Omne ignotum pro magnifico” = Everything unknown seems magnificent.
~ Tacitus

What is truth? who had ever found it? and all those who claiming that they had found it, they needed time, and by time they formed their own philoshopies and became free. It needs time. And so are you need time.

In other words: You still need to search my friend, it will take a long time for you to find the truth - if there is such. You have many years to live and seek the truth.
For who knows? if you will keep going you will find purpose in your life which you may call the truth - if truth is so unseen.
After reading all those sages you will decide if their works gave you the answers you needed, or not. Or by Having a wife and a family you will feel some sense of satisfaction, or by doing the right thing, or being one with nature, it’s all within you and ends up with you.

Keep growing, don’t follow the majority of people who live only for pleasure, who only live to exist but not to live, by not becoming philoshopers, and then say “life is short”.

4 Likes

Very powerful and thought provoking words bro @anon60348276 .
Yes, we’ll all find the truths of our life as we go forward in this journey.

But if, only if we don’t give up.

We got this. Thanks for being here man. It helps a lot
We are together!

1 Like

Check-in

Day 60 :white_check_mark:

22-26-47-images

The door to heavenly freedom opening in front of me. Lynching the pmo deamon once and for all!

The final rites of killing the monster. Join me brothers.

8 Likes

Will not lose to this addiction, Let’s have win over it brother ! Stay Strong :fire: :muscle: Never Surrender, Ignoring the urges and being busy is the key

4 Likes

We got this bro. Never surrender; pmo deamon will surely die if you stay strong. We are together in this @rewire_user

1 Like

March 8

:white_check_mark: Wake up (5 am)
:white_check_mark: Deep work (2 hour)
:white_check_mark: Om Chanting
:white_check_mark: Meditation (30 mins)
:white_check_mark: Meditation on Vajrasana (after lunch) ( 10 mins)
:white_check_mark: Reading (The power of now)
:white_check_mark: Shutdown Meditation (night; 5 mins)

:x: Exercise

Work: 7 hours

Started digging into the Buddhist and Indian philosophy. What makes Buddha one of the greatest teacher or philosopher of life is the fact that he took the Indian philosophy which was stuck in the Brahman, Atman- something that is almost unreachable or more accurately unattainable to the common man and placed it in the common place and made it into a practical method to conquer suffering and achieve self actualisation - almost like Socrates did in West.
Next goal is the Upanishads and Vedas.
After completing Indian philosophy I’ll move on to Chinese- mainly Tazoist school of thought.
Life is improving in everyway.
Keep knocking; keep pushing harder. The door will open; that is how the Universe works.

8 Likes

March 9

:white_check_mark: Wake up (4:30 am)
:white_check_mark: Deep work (2 hour)
:white_check_mark: Meditation (20 mins)
:white_check_mark: Full body stretching
:white_check_mark: Meditation on Vajrasana (after lunch)
:white_check_mark: Reading (The power of your subconscious mind)
:white_check_mark: Cycling (1 hour)
:white_check_mark: Pray in the evening + Upanishads
:white_check_mark: Shutdown Meditation (night; 10 mins)

Getting Shit Done!

12 Likes

Keep exploring brother
All the very best. :+1::+1:

1 Like

How are u able to focus on such a long schedule? :flushed:
I try my best to follow my schedule but somehow I procastinate most of things and end up without following it.
Keep it up brother , You are an Inspiration!

4 Likes

Plan your day before night bro @the_shivam. And somehow wake up at 5. Never snooze. That is the no 1 rule to take 100% control of your day . This routine is almost a part of who Iam. Repeat. Even if your day gets fucked up, just keep going. Never give up in nofap. As you go forward you’ll naturally come into the path of discipline. Harmony is the rule of life.
Thanks brother @JumpingBuddha . Your presence helps us a lot. This time I have only one prayer bro. Never go back to pmo. Life is much much better without it. It is not even comparable

5 Likes

Today I was a little off track from discipline. Woke up at 7 and was feeling a little down. In the afternoon I took a nap and was feeling bored and lonely. Then subconsciously (everything is programmed) I took my phone even though I locked it inside the almirah and installed a browser. Then I took YouTube and like a robot searched beautiful female YouTubers and things like that. I watched some videos. Didn’t watch anything erotic but just checking out beautiful girls. Then suddenly something clicked in my brain.
m* f*er what are you doing? You are on the track to destroying your life.
I suddenly searched the name Buddha in YouTube. Watched a video about him and his teachings. After that mind calmed down a little and I uninstalled the browser suddenly. Took deep breaths; slowly came back to consciousness.
Lesson:

Being careless for a single second can destroy everything.

When you are bored, lonely, horny or whatever the fuck don’t use phone.

Be extremely mindful throughout the day. Be present; if you loose consciousness pmo deamon will eat you.

That aside, I had a great dream yesterday. One of the most beautiful dream. Nothing much, I was holding hand with a girl of my dream. Just caressing and was looking deep into her eyes. Some days or weeks ago my dreams were all related to pmo and the bestiality we see in those sites. But this dream is a sign that my brain is becoming normal. It started considering love, human interactions, intimacy, love, greatness etc as more valuable things. I am not able to get that dream out of my mind brothers. Love is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times much better than pmo and s**. Leave pmo and embrace life, embrace love, embrace peace, embrace greatness, embrace manhood.
We got this! :muscle::muscle::v::v:

12 Likes

Respect you man.
I am gonna make you proud one day

2 Likes

I Shall never fap again in my life​:sob: What an amazing diary! What an energy! Woooww!! Literally these men exist?? Oh…God!! Where was I when I was 20?:sob::sob::sob: No looking back…No looking Back…No fap for life…Oh my fucking mind…listen…Iam following no fap for life!!

4 Likes

We all can achieve greatness Brother @Dvija .nofap will work like rocket fuel for you. Be disciplined. Never leave a single day without Meditation, exercise etc. Now Iam just on 67th day but I feel like my mind is on some other level. Focus is sharp, like laser. Communication very easy. When I started this streak I was kinda like touched rock bottom in life. I isolated myself, I was far away from my goals, lost almost all my friends. But now Iam on fire. Destroying every day.
We all have greatness brothers @TheFinalFrontier @Dvija . No matter what your age is; nofap, semen retention is a secret knowledge to uplift our life in every way. In the old times common people didn’t know about it. Only rishis and yogis did know. But now many people know but due to ■■■■ and Media none of them is able to follow it. Every one is weak, everyone is addicted. But the difference between us and them is rhat they are in fucking denial. That’s all.
I don’t have a single friend who don’t pmo.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t do this.
Think about it brothers. If we follow semen retention we can easily get ahead of these Mediocre masses :muscle::muscle:

9 Likes

@Tagore Bro…If only I had discovered this RC and this forum some years ago I would have quitted pmo since then and there.But since I found this forum some days ago only I have quitted pmo some days ago only (about to complete day 7 in 3 hours ), As soon as I saw 1000 days challenge I joined immediately . I was in that state where I couldnot go any further. I have everything in life…nice education…good job…good family…but I was always feeling irritated, confused, drained, doubtful, cowardice, isolated, hateful and was considering suicide many times…Due to performance anxiety and low stamina i kicked out my gf with whom i was going to marring and was in relationship since 5 years…Even while being in rlnship with her I used to masturbate a lot…a lot…What can be more pathetic than that?:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

@Tagore bro But now I have come to my senses now. Better late than never.I cannot go back and change my paste but i can definitely change my future. I have your diary screenshoted and the @TheFinalFrontier bro I also went through your diary i have your diary screenshoted too…Bro…You are such a strong man. I want to see you being brave and driven like you were…not like recentdays!! I was so motivated at day 1-3 by your diary…Believe me…I never had streak higher than 2 days max…I used to fap 4-5 times daily​:sob::sob:I was left to a bag of skeleton of ugly wrinkled skin. Bro, you know One day I decided to join gym in order to beat this habit some years ago…but…i had collapsed in the treadmill​:sob::sob:That much weak and malaised i was…My heart rate was high…bp was high…and i was having seizures and panic attacks frequently due to this FUCKING PMO…I had fought many battles but always i used to loose…BUT NOT THIS TIME!! THIS TIME IAM GOING TO WIN! AND I KNOW THIS.

3 Likes

@Tagore I may not be ably to daily check in…bcz of the pressure of my job…overtime and household chores (I live alone at my house, all family members are abroad)… but i feel blessed that I have found you guys at time. Some days delay could costed my life!!:sob::sob:I was in that level. I used to think like that I was only the PMO addict…I was only who was facing such problems, social difficulties…and hating myself…But now I understand this pmo pandemic is even worser than Covid and the injection is THE NOFAPP. Seeing many of you here have given me the courage to BOUNCE BACK…FIGHT BACKK…I will promise you brother that I shall reach 1000 days streak and live the life that God had given me but PMO Pisachas and Rakshyasas have hijacked.

4 Likes

All the very best for your journey brother.

6 Likes