2021: TAGORE'S YEAR OF RESURRECTION ( 20 m )

I am currently reading a book on headspace ( meditation) and also wanted to pickup a book on Brahmacharya like Swami Vivekananada or likewise.

Any recommendations ?

2 Likes

You are right in the sense. In my understanding, Celibacy and semen retention is actually first and important step towards this.

You are right that the brahmacharya requires purity of body, mind and soul- it’s actual form.

We are actually inherently pure, we just need to clear the outside dirt of physicality (Maya) by being aware of the real truth.

I am not brother. Still learningand trying to improve, just like you and any other companions.

Regards
JumpingBuddha

5 Likes

You pretty much covered many of them. In my personal experience Uddiyana Bandha and Moola Bandha have great benefits. Also I would recommend not to jump directly to Mahabandha, Mahavedhi, Khechri etc. First one should master the basic bandhas like Jalandhar, Uddiyana and Mool Bandha.

For physical benefits I would also recommend Surya namaskar.

Also a small piece of advice- Rather than doing multiple asanas,mudras or bandhas at once. Eg. One can choose either shirsasana or sarvangasana. They have pretty much similar benefits.

Start slowly according to one’s capabilities and comfort(may vary person to person) and most importantly “Do It The Right Way”.

All the best.

3 Likes

As a complete newbie, one who is absolutely unknown of Brahmacharya but wants to practice it and become a Brahmachari, what would you tell him to do?

A book to guide him through all steps or all the things to do in the right sequence?

4 Likes

satyarth prakash @zorim … And if he knows Hindi , then I will say search on YouTube Agni Dev Arya see all videos of him…
Because he is a real brahmachari and only a real bal brahmachari can give you the knowledge

5 Likes

Brother @zorim , sorry for the late reply. Iam also a newbie, learning and experimenting.
But, I read the book Practice of Brahmacharya by Swami Sivananda which was pretty useful as an introduction to the topic. Read it with an open mind, there are many useful content in it- like the asanas which are useful, many great tips for Brahmacharya etc. Some advices may be too hard to digest, so take what you find useful. You can easily find it online.
Above all, do hatha yoga along with Brahmacharya. Do Asanas, Pranayama etc. Most importantly eat moderately. There are many other books, currently Iam going through- conquering sex by Mahatma Gandhi, the coiled Serpent which gives the western perspective of celibacy etc.

Here you can find some useful content on the topic. :point_up_2: collected it mainly from @JumpingBuddha 's diary and other threads.

5 Likes

There is one person I know personally who uplifted his life and soul to a really higher plane through semen retention and sexual transmutation.

My real brother.

Like everyone of our time, he also used to watch p*** and masturbated too. While in college, he used to copy some of those filthy videos in our computer and will hide it, in the hope that I won’t reach out to it . But through my cunning mind, I used to find those hidden folders and do pmo when he was out.
I knew he used to watch this but I don’t know whether he knew about my condition. We never talked about this openly.
But one day, one fucked up incident happened. I came home from school and went to the terrace for something and I accidentally saw him doing PMO. That was a really fucked up situation. And he saw me too.
But, literally that was one of the life changing incident that happened in his life.
I acted like I didn’t see it and we never talked about it again. But from that moment on he decided to never fap again in his life. That happened when he came out from college and now 2-4 years forward he is thriving in his life like a god.
His YouTube channel has lakhs of subscribers and is living his life on fire. I don’t know any other man who is more confident and charismatic than him in social situation, picking up girls etc.
He uploads videos of picking up girls on his super bike (and he does it so easily that girls are jumping into his bike), fans are coming to my house to see him on most of the days.
He avoids sleep and edits his videos, always thinking about his next video and killing the game! Above all, his creativity is bursting out of his brain like a volcano.
I know, the number reason for his success and growth is the power of semen retention and sexual transmutation. The idea of s is gone from his mind. He is in a long term relationship with a girl and is a virgin. They talk through phone most of time and sometimes he goes to her house. By avoiding s and lustful thoughts he is on god mode, literally.
This is a real life example and anyone can achieve this.

Just control the fucking lust and transmute your sexual energy.

Become the god of your life!

10 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire: Super motivation … I took screenshot. :fire::fire::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

We both are preparing us for this level…now my age is 20 .before 25 we will achieve everything…for future safety we have to go through worst present.

5 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

April 26

:white_check_mark: Wake up (5 am)
:white_check_mark: Make my bed
:white_check_mark: Deep work (1 hour)
Yoga:
:white_check_mark: Sookshma Vyayam, Soorya namaskar, asanas
:white_check_mark: Om Chanting
:white_check_mark: Pranayam- bhastrika, Kapalbanti, agnisar, shithali, anulom vilom, bhramri
:white_check_mark: Jalandhar bandha
:white_check_mark: Meditation (15 mins)
:white_check_mark: Shavasan
:white_check_mark: Affirmation and Visualization
:white_check_mark: Cold shower at 7
:white_check_mark: Vajrasana after lunch
:white_check_mark: Reading (Hatha Yoga Pradipika)
:white_check_mark: Pray in the evening + Upanishads
:white_check_mark: No TV
:white_check_mark: No YouTube
:white_check_mark: No junk food
:white_check_mark: Mindful eating + Mitahara
:white_check_mark: Evening Meditation (10 mins)
:white_check_mark: Plan for tomorrow
:white_check_mark: Sleep before 11

"There is another Samadhi (Asapranjata Samadhi) which is attained by the constant practice of cessation of all mental activity, in which the Chitta (Mind-stuff) is only the unmanifested impression.

• Aphorism 18, Chapter 1- Samadhi pada (Patanjali Yoga Sutra)

How do we attain Asanprajnata Samadhi or perfect superconscious?

Its method is to hold the mind as the object and whenever thought comes, strike it down, allowing no thought to come into the mind, thus making it an entire vaccum - Swami Vivekananda

The opposite of lust is focus.

The greatest manifestation of power is to be calm

He who can stop the plunging horses of lustful thoughts is the strong man

7 Likes

Today I was getting strong urges. I searched in wikipedia about kama sutra and read a little about it. I don’t know, why the fuck I am doing this. I know this is very dangerous but still…
Then I opened my diary and read it from the end to top. Seriously brothers, not to brag or anything, I must admit that this is one of the most motivating diary in the forum :sweat_smile:
As I read and reached till the end, I felt all pumped up and am feeling like I can break a mountain into half now!
I invite everyone who is getting urges to my diary.
MOTIVATION GAURANTEED
and
PMO will run away in fear, if you keep the words in this diary in mind.

12 Likes

Indeed it is brother, You are the whole and soul of this forum. Your post charge everyone up. :clinking_glasses:
I can feel it if one post can charge anyone up, then the whole diary is just :sunglasses::fire:

6 Likes

As is the sole purpose of meditation , and the most important one.
There are many ways you can strike them, the thoughts.
You can let them pass and not give attention (with practice ofcourse), you can give attention to it that it has surfaced and you get mindful of your work.
For me, I am super mindful these days.
I do my work with ease and for longer duration by being mindful. Mindfulness can be achieved by meditation. It gets stronger and better as you practice it more, thoroughly through the years .

Yesterday, I reached my zen literally, I used to listen to music while writing notes but as I know multitasking is bad, I sat simply, did my Journal writing with ease for hours.
Thoughts did come by, I noticed them and then, I would devote all my attention to my work at hand, here being writing.
This way, I was focused for hours and did not stress out and absolutely no Bordem.
At the end of the day, I was at peace and was feeling fulfilled.
After a very long time in my life , I felt no guilt, no stress, no boredom, no dopamine excessively and I was on complete dopamine detox for that day.I felt that tranquility that you achieve.

It was just one day, a long and fulfilling day but man, that was one of the happiest days of my life.
Work is Worship- Basavanna :pray:

Hopefully, you too can takeaway something from my experience, and you yourself can experience it.

1 Like

That Fear Helped Him To Stay Away From PMO

2 Likes

Yha This Diary Is Actually You And Your Life…You Can See The Emotion Of Yourself When You Losed The Game When You Where In That High Streak…You Will Feel That Emotion When You Read This

4 Likes

Fact. Agreed… Great info.

@Tagore I utilized morning hours going through your diary (988 posts). Iam speecheless man. Totally. Thankyou for joining RC. I cannot say more. I lack words to describe what i felt.

3 Likes

I have been shaken in a positive way by all the members of RC, if I never joined, I would have still been an idiot and a servant to the world of lust .
I would have never known Brahmacharya, Nofap, semen retention, anything that’s good .
I was a no-one in a nowhere land but from Nofap, came Brahmacharya, from it came meditation,and from it, desire to seek knowledge and from it, the curiosity to find new things, liberating ones which are not superficial and sense pleasures as they are of the Greatest temptations.
Self control is the Greatest manifestation of power

6 Likes

Nice diary @Tagore .
How did you delete the song @Soul_Formation?

3 Likes