[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

Title of your sextape

4 Likes

Ok time for a Hindi lesson.

Here the confusion arose because of a missing H

Chudi and chudhi is two different things.

Chudi is bangles. Chudhi is fucked.

In the initial sentance it should have been Chudhiโ€ฆ then it would make sense.

Examples for chudhi is the initial sentance itself

" Are maa chudhi padi hai" which means " yo Iโ€™m motherfucked here"

Example for chudi is " boole chudiaaaa, bole kangana!"

5 Likes

Title of your sextape

โ€ฆ

3 Likes

That means Iโ€™m a motherfuxker! :handshake::clap:

3 Likes

2 Likes

@anon87955785 I know you are learning hindi but do not take words that much seriously or Litteraly. It is just a slang.
laughing a lot at this :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

1 Like

19 January 2021

Woke up at 9:30 am :man_facepalming: ,and last night, i relapsed again and also relapsed today at 4:30 pm(roz ka dhandha ho gya hai apna toh) so k can say 3 days 6 relapses. Wasted my day. I was feeling lethargic whole day. And watched hot pics on ig and relapsed :disappointed:. I am want to improve, buy i am the one who is stopping myself from improving :confounded:. I am at my worst. Last time this happened with me in November, i almost quitted nofap cause i relapsed 14 times within 7 days, but alan bro, prothekter aden, armaan, purity 11 ,ash matt and samaranjay bhai, helped me a lot, they all motivated me and i started nofap again. But now, I am relapsing again and again since 3rd january and i hardly abstained from PMO for 3 days in these 16 days, i am not going to quit no fap . And itโ€™s heartbreaking for me to see all this. Itโ€™s becoming my habit to fap regularly and i canโ€™t stop myself.

My mistakes:-
:fist_right:Played games(pokemon) on discord whole day.
:fist_right:Havenโ€™t tried to study.

Hail hydra

Thanks god โ€‹.

Thatโ€™s all , thank you.

4 Likes

Title of your sextape

(This is the 69th post of your diary)

2 Likes

20 January 2022

11:17 pm

Woke up at 8 am and i was cuddling with my pillow :sweat_smile: and scrolling yt for 1 hour :man_facepalming: . I edged and watched super erotic content, i was about to release but i was locked inside the room for more than 25 minutes and my mom was scolding me, so i stopped :sweat_smile: . And i did workout after a long time, i jumped for 30 minutes and was trying to touch the fan (which is 9 feets above the floor) . Studied for 30 minutes :sweat_smile:. Will try do better tomorrow and i will finish my syllabus before 5 February. Going to sleep now.

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:30am :x:
:point_right:t2: Workout :white_check_mark:
:point_right:t2: Study 4 hours :x:
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters :x:
:point_right:t2: No social media before breakfast :x:
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11 pm :x:

Tomorrow goals:-

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:30am
:point_right:t2: Workout
:point_right:t2: Study 6 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 4 chapters
:point_right:t2: No social media before breakfast
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11:15 pm .

Hail hydra

Thanks god โ€‹.

Thatโ€™s all , thank you

3 Likes

Title of your sextape

4 Likes

Title of your sextape

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s what she said.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Title of your sextape

2 Likes

Oh my god, thatโ€™s another level :joy::joy::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s awesome as well :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::100:

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s what she said

5 Likes

22 January 2022

Woke up at 8 am, but i wasted my three hours hours because i was using phone. I deleted discord, as i played pokemon there. And i will schedule 3 detox for tomorrow, so that i canโ€™t waste my time . And yeah i will hit 2 days streak after 19 days :grin:. I have to get a haircut tomorrow , after 1 month (i usually get a haircut every 21 days), so i am going to sleep now. Not that good day at all, watched yt and my average screen time is 9 hours :expressionless::expressionless:. Tomorrow i will use phone just for studies and watch 1 episode of โ€œTransformers primeโ€ after every 2 hours study session. One more thing it happened 2 -3 days ago , my parents were scolding me cause i took cold shower and the temperature was about 8-10ยฐ C, they knew this because the geyser was off, and i really donโ€™t care about that, i would have said i have a streak of 2 years, of taking cold showers regularly , but in December i started to take hot sshowers for 3 days, after that i only used hot water to open pores while applying soap, just like before. :muscle:

Tomorrow goals:-

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:30am
:point_right:t2: Workout
:point_right:t2: Study 6 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 4 chapters
:point_right:t2: No social media before breakfast
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11:20 pm .

Hail hydra

Thanks god โ€‹.

Thatโ€™s all , thank you.

4 Likes

Bro you need to sleep at time for that. Go sleep now

4 Likes

Thatโ€™s what my parents wanted.

Yeah going to sleep now. Good night :smile:

4 Likes