[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

10 January 2022

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:45 am :x:
:point_right:t2: Workout :x:
:point_right:t2: Study 3 hours :x:
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters :x:
:point_right:t2: No social media before breakfast :x:
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11 pm :x:

Did the same mistakes.

Relapsed thrice and watched :chicken:. I messed up in the base, but the leaders sorted it out. I have to sleep eearly so i wonโ€™t write anything extra (i did almost nothing ).

Tomorrow goals :-

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:45 am
:point_right:t2: Workout
:point_right:t2: Study 3 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters (one from literature and i almost completed two chapters so tomorrow i will try to finish 3 chapters)
:point_right:t2: No social media before breakfast
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11 pm .

Hail hydra

Thanks god for everything

Good night.

2 Likes

A new month, wtf i did yesterday :joy::joy:

2 Likes

What is this thing bro?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Itโ€™s an organisation from the MCU.

3 Likes

13 January 2022

I havenโ€™t updated my diary since last 2 days. And yeah i am on day 1 ,literally after 10 days. So, today i woke up at 9 am as usual. Attended my online class, idk why they are making attendance for online classes and i attended the english class (1st period) after 2 days (these online class started on 10 jan). My crush, was messaging me to attend yhe class yesterday and because of that she missed her attendance :joy: . And i trolled my teacher (for the first time ), i entered the zoom meeting with 2 ids one using my name another using โ€œWaxy baliyeโ€ :joy: and later i changed the name to xyz(my friendโ€™s name) ki bandi and i was trying to troll him by saying " Sir xyz mujhse baat nhi krta, bas raat ko ata hai aur kaam krke chla jaata hai" and my friend left the class(ladki ke awaaz me bola tha) :joy::joy:. And later i tried to enter with the name โ€œMia sins 10Bโ€ in another zoom class and teacher was asking โ€œ10B is this mia from your classโ€ (I am from 10A btw) and no one was replying and one boy replied โ€œI think soโ€ :joy:.

After all a great day for me. Enjoyed a lot and studied for 1.5 hours. Now i am feeling sleepy.

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:45 am
:point_right:t2: Study 3 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11:15 pm .

Hail hydra

Thanks god for everything

Good night.

Thatโ€™s all ,thank you.

3 Likes

16 January 2022

I am updating my diary early today, cause i will try to sleep earlier .Relapsed four times ,within 24 hours , at least i broke my 11 days pmo/fap streak๐Ÿ™‚. I relapsed yesterday at 7pm and 11:35 pm then today at 1am and then at 10:30am.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I really donโ€™t know what to do. 2 years ago(on 17th jan 2020) i broke my highest streak of 16 days and from that day till now i am unable to break my record . And after 4 months there will be 3rd anniversary of me and After 3 months it will be my 3 years of PMO life. Last year i thought the same โ€œi have to stop this before itโ€™s going to be my 2nd anniversary with pmoโ€.
I will try my best to improve myself. I want to be the best.

I want to stop. I have to stop.

Wonโ€™t set any goal, cause i know i am a dumbass.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks god โ€‹.

Thatโ€™s all , thank you.

4 Likes

Sup @Dean_Ambrose brother, how are you doing?

5 Likes

6 Likes

chudi padi matlab ? ?

4 Likes

It is a complex word๐Ÿ˜‚ you will learn its meaning once you master hindi๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes

Itโ€™s literally translated into " Iโ€™m motherfucked here"

4 Likes

Itโ€™s our responsibility to teach him that @GOVIND-19 good job

6 Likes

tenor (23)

4 Likes

Sad to hear that brother. Howโ€™s nf going?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Itโ€™s chudi (bangles)

#Sober_Sholt

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

6 Likes

18 January 2022

I will be super quick (will edit it later)

Jhingaat kiya kal aur aaj.
Studied nothing.
Woke up early (2 hours early than usual i.e., at 7 am).
Wasted my day. Will focus on completing my goal . And i will watch 1 episode of tfp after every 2 hours of my study sessions.

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:30am
:point_right:t2: Study 4 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11 pm .

Hail hydra

Thanks god โ€‹.

Thatโ€™s all , thank you.

3 Likes

I cant depend on Google translation to learn Hindi. The meaning of chudi padi is Lying Bangle.
according to Google.

So Bangles or the one which Alan said.

3 Likes