[17M] Prothekter_aden's Diary šŸ—”

I know rightā€¦ I mean I never had muscle but I was always full of energy
PMO robbed me of that

3 Likes

Same broā€¦since I have been addicted from a very early ageā€¦class-1, So I have been wasting a lot of energyā€¦now I look back How healthy I was, Good quality hair. And Everything But I lost all my physical appearance. And still I am stuck relapsing every week. I need to get out of this. You are just 15 and You know about Nofap broā€¦Never think you have a lot of time. You will never know how time passes by. I started nofap in 2019. And Here itā€™s middle of 2021. Good Luck brother stay strong. :beers::muscle::100::fire:

4 Likes

WHATTTTT??? Class 1? Meaning from age 6???

I know bro. I learnt that on this 19 days journeyā€¦ Suddenly after day 9 the next ten days flew by like breeze.

Thank you for restoring my faith in No fap!!

5 Likes

My big brother was addicted to it too. So, He showed it to me from a very early age. And now He is too practicing nofap from past 3 years. He has made some real progress and he is way more serious than me. He has things stick on the walls of his room. To be reminded every second. How much fapping cost him. And made our lives miserable.
:handshake::100::fire:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Ok so, last year I used to think the same whenever I crossed day 10 and then ended up never crossing day 20 even after trying for one whole year.
But then I read the easy peasy hackbook it completely changed my perspective about this addiction. Read it if you have time, maybe after exams.
So the book explained one point which I never would have thought by myself and was actually the main problem with me, it was:
As we go for a PMO session we flood our mind with dopamine, and as we try to get rid of watching it, that dopamine fades away and we feel withdrawal like you are feeling right now, that empty feeling, I need to watch p###, it had been a while since I did it
But what you are not thinking is this feeling is just because of the last PMO session you had, if you go for it (PMO) again this will get stronger rather than getting cured. What you are trying to achieve by doing no fap is curing that feeling.
So better keep going and never turn back to PMO.
Remember how hard first few days are. You wanna go back to all of it again? The answer better be no.
Also keep small aims like you are doing, 30 days then 45 so and so. But keep progressing.
Hope you got the point.

6 Likes

Man, that is something interestingā€¦

Also,

THE ANSWER IS NO!!!

Yes I did.

2 Likes

Oh, yeahā€¦ about my youtube thing:
I didnā€™t even touch it today. I thought of it as if it were peeking. That was how I lasted this day!!!
I feel great on keeping my commitmentā€¦

1 Like

I guess I didnā€™t read easy peasy carefully. I canā€™t remember anything like this written in it. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming: Thanks for sharing it bro. It really inspired me to read it again. :v:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
No worries man.
This point hit me hard as it was my main problem, probably thatā€™s why I remember it

1 Like

Outta likes: forumā€™s curse

1 Like

Itā€™s actually good. This forum is not like other social media platform. It actually prevents you from over using it. Or you can say waste your time here. So, that Out of likes thing really frustrates everyone and they just leaveā€¦:joy::joy::joy: Thatā€™s what I think of itā€¦:v::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bro, how old is he than you. Is he on this forum? I think he had saw these for the first time and he told you about it . I think he was of 9 years then. Thatā€™s why as a kid he showed that to you.

3 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless:

Bro thanks for this, i thought that if i wonā€™t do pmo now later it will come back even stronger, when i started pmo and i searched how to stop this habit and i saw sandeep Maheshwari video in which he said ā€˜ā€™ this feeling is like a spring, if you will suppress it, it will come back with more powerā€™'. I was believing this until i saw this post. Thanks bhai.

2 Likes

He is an ā– ā– ā– , he said masturbation is good in one of his videos. The day I heard that from his mouth, he was dead for me.

6 Likes

A guy like him!? He said that!?
What the actual fuck

2 Likes

YouTubeā€™s guidelines retrict or delete (probably not) such videos but there are tons of videos which are not age restricted. But restriction is not a solution as many teenagers (including me :sweat_smile:) create a fake account in which they put their wrong age.

One more thing itā€™s sometimes (almost ever time) shows sex*al ads . You did a great job that you left YouTube

2 Likes

i can 100000000000000% agreee
he is an ā– ā– ā– 

3 Likes

I watched that video that was :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: shit Ɨ 100 and logic Ć· 100 at the same time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes