[17M] Prothekter_aden's Diary šŸ—”

I came to know about it after joining the forum, didnā€™t know the meaning :joy:

2 Likes

Ok guys i am going Ģ¶Ģ¶oĢ¶Ģ¶uĢ¶Ģ¶t Ģ¶Ģ¶oĢ¶Ģ¶f Ģ¶Ģ¶lĢ¶Ģ¶iĢ¶Ģ¶kĢ¶Ģ¶eĢ¶Ģ¶s :woozy_face::face_with_head_bandage:.

Sandeep Maheshwari for every nofapper :-

Meanwhile me :- mar gaya mad***** :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

4 Likes

That was my first reaction, when I watched his video. I was confused. I never disagreed with him but yeah I donā€™t believe whatever is being said by someone whom I listen to. I agree when they are right, I disagree when they are wrong.
The problem here is he is not a teenager. He doesnā€™t know itā€™s an addiction. And addiction is something if you do it once, It is for sure 1000% :100::star2: that it will become your habit. Whatever he said itā€™s from his point of view not a teenager who can ruin his life due to this PMO.
I am not trying to defame him or anything. He is a good guy, He has helped me a lot through his videos. But in this aspect saying PMO is normal and promoting it, He is an assholeā€¦! Jise bura lagna ho lageā€¦! :triumph:

I found this comment under one of reply of some commentā€¦:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::sweat_smile::joy:

(I took this ss back then when His video was on trending, I thought nobody here watches sandeep maheshwariā€™s videos, thatā€™s why nobody discussed about that video)

7 Likes

Sandeep Maheshwari is an idiot, I usually donā€™t watch motivational videos but I would say Dr Vivek Bindra has awesome motivational and helping videosā€¦

3 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose Is this your comment above hisā€¦:sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::100:

5 Likes

You have a sharp memory :laughing: brother :ok_hand::ok_hand:

LHS = RHS
Hence proved that @Dean_Ambrose is that guy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Day 20 Update:
Today was my SST exam and I copied some in it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway Nofap update:
Nothing seems off, I seem to be normalā€¦

Thatā€™s it I guessā€¦

2 Likes

I found this comment under one of reply of some commentā€¦:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::sweat_smile::joy:

(I took this ss back then when His video was on trending, I thought nobody here watches sandeep maheshwariā€™s videos, thatā€™s why nobody discussed about that video)
[/quote]
:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This guy will enjoy when the addition takes over himā€¦
Till then let him enjoy.

2 Likes

It is common nowadays every dumb to smartest students are copying.
Teachers also support them :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Nah :joy::joy::joy:. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

(20 character)

1 Like

Fuckā€¦ I relapsed, i will probably relapse more till today midnight, so donā€™t mind my streakā€¦

Day 20 update 2: RELAPSE

1 Like

Guys, I may have said something absolutely bizarre like:

Today, I felt the absolute disgust for what I did. I now understand what this community and my pals here mean to me. Just for my pleasure I brought down my whole team by 11 more points in a group battle. I feel like a selfish idiot now. But I will try my best to not get into chaser and escape it.

@The_integrous_one sry bro just yesterday we discussed on relapse and here I am, changing my wordsā€¦ I apologize.
I also promise that I wonā€™t get stuck into chaser

I have also found my new goal, to break my previous streak of 20 days!!!

2 Likes

I laughed my ā– ā– ā–  out after seeing that comment I think the person wrote it sarcastically to taunt sandeep maheshwari.

No worries man, I know how hard it is, just keep giving your best time and again and you will make it.

I know the feeling

:muscle::fire:

3 Likes

My last relapse was the last. Now, its high time I took control again and started my new best streak!!!
Thank you everyone who helped me deal with my relapse!!
Let the escape from Chaser Begin!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This sounds like the test Tanjiro had to go through in Demon Slayer episode 4 or 5
:rofl: MY sole goal now is surviving!!!
here, demons are high urges and Iā€™m poor zenitsu (not gonna say tanjiro cause heā€™s not scared of anything)

2 Likes

Ok so hereā€™s my take on chaser (refined over time)
So chaser effect by definition means: You will get very high urges for PMO after a sexual encounter (in our case PMO session).
But I think (rather I know) that most people think that chaser means that you relapsed once so you will be relapsing again and again. Many go on to do the same because they can just blame chaser effect and not take responsibility.
But for people like us (and I am referring to almost everyone who is on this forum) who are accustomed to handling urges and have all the right strategies need not take chaser effect as an excuse.
Earlier I was just ignoring that chaser effect was a thing but I know now that it actually is something and itā€™s just that urges will be high on your first day on no fap, which is nothing unusual for us if you think about it. You have the right strategies just deploy them and become alert as soon as you relapse, else if you end up giving up to it all the benefits you gained will be gone in just one day of binge relapsing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I think bro :100: :sweat_smile: But I donā€™t say it since itā€™s an addiction and it also depends on level of the addicted person.

1 Like

Yeah that plays a role too I think,
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I gotta factor that into my opinion of chaser
But what I said applies to most people, especially many of us who here who have all the right strategies

1 Like