Zorim's "THE ONLY SIMPLE" Dairy

Yeah I’ll take care of that, it’s complicated though, I’d already explained it once, 1 or 2 people might have remembered it, will tell you sometime else, gotta go :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure man, bye !!!Take care.

2 Likes

Yes 100%. You can see the 8 rules of brahmacharya in my diary fast post…
Don’t talk with any girls. Don’t think about any girls.if you suddenly saw a girl then see her feet and think she is goddess

3 Likes

tenor (23)

Not for sale bro! It’s the only good thing I’ve got going for me​:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

On the contrary, I would be damn proud of he got himself a girl! I’m all about the ladies man. :sunglasses:Never been a celibate, never will be.

That is just a quote I cooked up and not a law to live by. besides, even if it was a law, you won’t be violating it if girls were your goals!:wink::smirk::smirk:

3 Likes

Well GG for you playboy, you have already gained enough girls than we could have ever talked to in life . :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::fire:.

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:, then I am not brahmachari, don’t want to be either :sweat_smile:, I am just a no fapper, never gonna watch p*, will never fap, just 2 rules for me and I am good with them :v:, I do not think ill of women though, I respect them, I treat them just like I treat everyone else.

2 Likes

Now you know how tough it is to be a brahmachari.
I , Tagore and tiger are all following this hardcore and insane monk mode Nofap with a even harder twist of Brahmacharya.

It’s hard, but you’ll get used to it if you put enough time into it.

2 Likes

Yeah man I get it.
But bruh I don’t wanna feel lowly of myself just because I talk to girls (I don’t have sexual talk or so :joy:, just normal talk that friends have, what’s going on with life, stressing situations etc.), I’ve put in a lot of work to reach these 88 days, I don’t let any kind of sexual thought even give a notice on my brain.

2 Likes

Hey man, things work different for different people, you are quite secure about talking with girls, whereas I have been a shy ass from childhood, much before Fapping.

Nowadays, things are different, the opposite sex is gonna cause my relapse if I let the sexual desires rise.
If I want to get rid of this thing, it’s much easier with Brahmacharya because there’s no way you will be horny after seeing women because you do not look at them at the first place.

2 Likes

Bruh that’s all fine and dandy but this shit?

Treating a woman like a goddess is grade A simpery my man…

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong,
I respect women a lot.
My mum, my family female members, other women like teachers and all go through a lot physically, Thier periods give them pain and they suffer a lot from pain after child birth because they have endured so much pain that they become weak physically (not mentally) after that shit.
I do have pathos towards them .

3 Likes

Good for you bro! I mean I know you respect women.
But respecting them is one thing, worshipping them is another. Treating all women like godesses is simp behaviour. Treat them equally. Just like how you would treat them if they were a friend

2 Likes

I get your point bro :sweat_smile:.
i also agree with alan here

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hail hydra!

2 Likes

I seriously respect them like I do with males expect no touchy and shit.
I don’t talk to them unless it’s gonna kill you if you don’t .

I seriously don’t think much about any person nowadays expect myself.

2 Likes

Yup that’s what I was pointing out, after all they are humans too, we should just treat then equally.
No offense @zorim , I totally understand your point too

2 Likes

Da fuck man, I don’t worship anyone, no people man.
When I go to mathas (u know them since ur in Karnataka) , I don’t really ask much, I appreciate the person for doinv good but worshipping them like god is not my style.

2 Likes

Coooool!..

1 Like

Alright nice to be talking to y’all but I’m gonna bouce, haven’t got some sleep for a few days.

I’ll be less active on the forum since I have joined the rewiring phone addiction thread and I really don’t want to disappoint myself or anyone on that thread.

Anyways,

Stay Strong Folks!!!

2 Likes

Good night bro! I was about to say the same, gtg :v::v::v:

1 Like