Zorim's "THE ONLY SIMPLE" Dairy

What does this mean dude :sweat_smile:, I am celibate.

4 Likes

You don’t wanna marry bro?
I remember you were looking for girls!?
edit: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh I am celibate for now but not planning to stay celibate for life, but I am dedicated to never watch p* and fap again, and m not looking for girls as of now until I get settled :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Does chatting with girls violate celibacy? (Girls who are friends)

2 Likes

That’s my boy, I can’t remember that quote Govind made but it was something like job before girls ? :person_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

Yup goals before girls
And first hunting for a job and then girls :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ah fuck :joy: that dude has more humour than any other douchebag with a hard dick .

Wish he could sell it for a kg worth. :wink::joy:
@GOVIND-19

4 Likes

Yeah man :rofl::joy:, though I introduced the word hunting :joy:, with I am a hunter song in background.

Answer this dude.

2 Likes

Well Celibacy is an international term and it only says that you can’t indulge in sexual things , not even smooching or whatever it consists of.

In Indian terms, it is monk mode like and specifically called Brahmacharya which is super tough and involves no speaking , no touchy touchy ,no eye contact, no staring or sexual contact with girls.

I follow Brahmachari and it’s insanely difficult but it helps me maintain discipline and keeps me present in the moment all the time!!!.
Speaking to girls is ok if you follow Celibacy.

3 Likes

I don’t stare and all bro :sweat_smile:, just I like talking in general, and talking to girls boosts confidence and helps us understand them better so I like that too. Though I just talk to two-three (only one frequently) of them who know me well and are good friends :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

So I think we can say I am celibate, but not strict brahmachari

2 Likes

Dude that’s the best, you have a lot of humanity and great qualities.

I do speak to my sister, teachers, seniors and ofcourse my mum. I never feel shy , it’s insane how Nofap changes a person from a fucking pervert to a gentleman.

I have no problem speaking to the opposite gender but as a person, both spiritually and emotionally, I want to grow and not let any chance of quitting Nofap or causing a relapse.

Different people have different situations, you might have had great female companions, but I never had one, all were you know , super kanjoos, self inclined, gold diggers and some were straight up , you get the matter.
I had a relationship in 7th , she was a really good girl and matched my personality really well but I had to shift college and there were insanely other many reasons as to why it ended in one year.

3 Likes

This feels weird but I’ve never been in a relationship :joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

I just have trust issues with the opposite sex man, that’s all .

2 Likes

Oh ok :joy:, I won’t get that as I’ve never faced such kind of situation

2 Likes

It is good to be because you will experience it and you will know the bad and good things about having a relationship.

I was lucky to find a girl who shared similar interests during a very young age and I can say that I took away a lot of stuff and wisdom from it.

2 Likes

Now don’t go and find or hunt girls,
remember Goals before girls?

@GOVIND-19 will be disappointed., :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I get it, I’ve never been in a relationship, but I have very close friends, just not want to head into a relationship until I get settled.

2 Likes

My previous post defines this so m good :joy:

2 Likes

Dude don’t ask out early, you need to super careful if you want the relationship to happen.

That’s awesome that you get a chance to convert a friendship into a relationship.

2 Likes