Zorim's "THE ONLY SIMPLE" Dairy

I am a 17 and a half year old Male trying to quit PMO.

I’m on day 6 when I started this.NoFap continued and I did not give up when my granny passed away.

Also gonna post about my philosophical life findings here so that others could benefit from it.

Dedicating this to my granny!

No promises only Goals.
– Nofapstar123

17 Likes

@nofapstar123 Sensei people have begun to quote you now :open_mouth:

Anyways, all the best! @zorim Keep persevering ; it’s worth it in the end.

9 Likes

@debellator i quote you everytime XD

@zorim bro we are of same age group! and we will beat this addiction! :slightly_smiling_face: :crossed_fingers:! (that was surprizing lol)

7 Likes

Day 6 (started earlier).

Decided to take a leave from college to study.
Haven’t studied at all the entire day till ,6 pm.
Feel like shit but you need to persevere.
Ate junk food,binged like an idiot, procrastinated like there was no tomorrow,BUT DID NOT DO PMO!!!
I have been living alone for a week now .Haven’t ever peeked,haven’t touched myself to satisfy.If I did PMO now, then all my days spent and upcoming days will be ruined with trauma and self loathing.NoFap forever.

And a really good quote,
IF NOT NOW,THEN WHEN?
IF NOT YOU THEN WHO?
Start early,rise early.

11 Likes

that quote is awesome!

5 Likes

@nofapstar123
It’s from the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown,one of the best fictional books to have ever been written. Highly recommend it ,avoid during exams though.

4 Likes

My starter kit for a good reboot,

1)Medito app for meditation
2) Blocksite (mod APK) for blocking whatever content and apps you need to block.
3)Daily Stoic Exercises for becoming a terrific Stoic.
4) Digital Wellbeing from Google for overcoming mobile addiction and for good time management while using phone.
5)Motivational Nofap videos on YouTube.

4 Likes

I’ll be putting my daily entries at 10 pm at night,so I could fit much more information about what happened that day.

4 Likes

Day 7 Check-in :white_check_mark:
Exactly a week ago from today,I was week. A week has passed,the urges rest easier but do not go away for they will haunt me till I become strong enough.
A day, A week and next is A month.

Another day passes without me studying.
Procrastination and laziness get the best of me.
But I’ll keep fighting,I’ll get past this for sure.
I was busy in today’s chores,guess that’s a win for me but I’m still a bit unsatisfied.
Stay strong.

4 Likes

HI bro! i challenge you to a 4 hours study tomorrow ! what’s ya say? its easy cm’on!
tenor (1)

4 Likes

Hell yeah,why not from right now?
@nofapstar123

3 Likes

i would like to but i sleep at 10:30

so 4 hrs may not be possible… we can do 2 hours 30 minute from now

5 Likes

I’ll make it easy, the most hours from right now, till tomorrow 12 am.
Easy to remember,easy to do.

4 Likes

ok lets go to study NOW! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The challenge is on my friend.:fire:

2 Likes

bro i studied 2 hour 15 mins! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I studied an hour, had some chores to do,have been busy since my grandmother’s passing

2 Likes

oh man sorry to hear that! i had similiar experience 3 yrs ago! :cry:

2 Likes

Woke up at 6 am sharp, experienced the worst dream a nofapper could experience,not a wet dream but instead a dream where I had relapsed and was going to quit Nofap😭 .
Such a nightmare, definitely need to focus away from Nofap to make sure I am not giving it much attention to reduce the chances of a relapse.

Stay Strong Folks!

4 Likes

Day 8 Check-in :white_check_mark:

Feel much accepting to myself. Felt a bit of rise in sexual drive and was a bit,you know , different at 5pm but it was overcome easy.
Was yet again busy in family function ,(reached home at 8 pm but car broke up ,so had to help had have it towed,very unfortunate)so not much studies and feel damn tired.Not gonna take this as some unlucky shit,rather a life lesson

Gonna Stay Strong.

4 Likes