Youtube Live for Self Improvement

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

For the past 2 days I know I haven’t uploaded any video. Because I have relapsed 2 days ago. Then I was caught by its chaser effect. Its time to bring things on track.

Today I will upload the video for sure.

Also I have subscribed for the Coursera Course so I am also planning to look into some interesting topics during free time.

I have not given up on my YouTube livestream decision and will not give up either even when things screw up

4 Likes

I got my Minor Degree for Machine Learning. Now I planning to prepare for GATE. For the time being , I am not taking GATE seriously otherwise I will overwhelm myself with B.tech , Coursera courses and GATE.

I am preparing it online. So I will just listen to the classes and trying to understand the concepts of what is been taught.

B.tech grades is my utmost priority now. I will only do my Coursera Courses free time.

These are my thoughts for the time being

4 Likes

What about UPSC then? Weren’t you preparing for this too?

4 Likes

That’s my long term goal. But there is a small change. Earlier I mentioned I want to become an IAS Officer. That’s because I hated Engineering that time.

But now as I have gone deeper into my subject , Its getting more interesting as we progress. Now I am looking for IES ( Indian Engineering Service ) instead of IAS. I have to write that same UPSC Exam but with more technical than historical questions compared to IAS and IPS.

So GATE mark and M.tech also helps this exam massively

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.