Youtube Live for Self Improvement

Yooo very nice brother… :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:
Wish you best. Subscribed and watching you :face_with_monocle::joy:

4 Likes

wait-a-minute-wait-what

4 Likes

As mentioned earlier , I had a lot of problems uploading videos on YouTube. At last from the blessings from God , Uploaded 2nd Video. About 5 videos was made before this but was all in vain.

With the Blessings from God , as I have no problems uploading videos from now on , I will be uploading videos frequently from this moment onwards.

This 2nd video is almost 17 minutes long. I made this a bit shorter than expected to check whether there is any problem with uploading

4 Likes

The quality of audio is terrible. I know it. Because I am recording this through laptop. Sorry I am not trying to improve the audio quality. Because I want to make this uploading process less time consuming as possible.

I am doing this for accountability purpose , Not for likes , subscribers and comments. Hope you guys understand

2 Likes

You can improve bro, lots of improvement needs to be made, let’s say if you were talking in an interview, I would say you need to speak a bit louder and clearer.

By speaking like this if you were in an interview, they would think you lack confidence, so by speaking clearly and louder I think you are going to improve. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

There is a reason why I don’t speak loudly. My parents don’t know this new decision. They are downstairs and I am doing all these stuffs upstairs. I don’t want them to know I am recording video. I am sure they wont allow me

Accountability for my studies is my primary reason for my decision. But I will try to make my words clear as possible

1 Like

Tell them you are practicing for presentation. They need to understand and support you

2 Likes

Was it raining in the background??

2 Likes

Also I forgot to tell you, you are off to a great start. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Looks like a good idea to me. Will try my level best to apply that. Thanks for the idea

2 Likes

Yes its raining here heavily

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

My yoga mat is same as you, blue one. Do wash it from time to time though. Just apply some water with detergent and clean with a cloth.

3 Likes

One thing I noticed here that you are doing whole session in Vajrasana (legs bend position).
If you feel comfortable with it for this long time then it’s nice but actually meditation should be in completely relaxed position, simple squatting along with back support to keep the back straight works best for me.
If I do that in vajrasana half my focus would go in thinking about how uncomfortable I feel :joy:, especially after some time.
I used to do it without back support but then some of my focus and energy would go in keeping the back straight. So I shifted to doing it with back support and my meditation sessions are more focused now.

Do what works best for you.

4 Likes

My yoga mat wears off when water is applied even if applied gently

2 Likes

Initially I had problems with Vajrasana pose but now its ok for me

2 Likes

Oh is it so? I thought it was the same as me. Mine had an instruction manual on how to clean it.

2 Likes

Good to see you making progress, keep it up.

3 Likes

Sorry it stopped unexpectedly in the end. Anyway planning to end my study session for the time being. Planning to study tomorrow 5 AM as I have a lot to study

1 Like