Yeagerist's diary

Day 13
Sun, 31 Mar

4 Likes

Suffering is inevitable. I almost relapsed because something really depressive happened in my family these days and it’s making me have urges anyway I can’t take a cheap escape like pmo i have to face what i hate. This is the only way to grow and change. I’ll continue these 10 days no matter what…

3 Likes

I’m sorry about your bad news brother. Stay strong man.

3 Likes

Tue, 2 Apr
Relapsed … this time i pushed over 12 days which was really an impossible number before, but still some are reaching hundreds of days. Anyway, more than one here is talking about Easy Peasy book. I’ll start reading it maybe it’ll give me some new insight.
Day 0 again

3 Likes

Day 2
Sat, 6 Apr
I struggled a bit after the relapse and i reset two times, but now i seem to get it together. Hope I’ll do better from now on. For the book, i reached chapter 4 and i feel it’ll be a good one.

2 Likes

Day 3 ~
7 Apr
Umm, trying to maintain my motivation.

3 Likes

How are you doing now brother?

2 Likes

@Forerunner I’m trying April’s challenge because I’m not feeling motivated alone these days, and so far it’s helping. It’s my second day without even feeling like thinking about pmo. I want to go past 10 days and keep making a progress otherwise I’ll be stuck. Thanks for asking bro. Wishing you the best. :pray:

3 Likes

Good to hear that you’re making a comeback bro, keep going :muscle:

You definitely can :100:

3 Likes

@Forerunner thanks man, i appreciate your encouragement and will do my best💪

3 Likes