Yeagerist's diary

Yes arguing and angry emotion will bring us to relapse, I had experienced this many times before. Try to calm yourself even when others’ opinion may not be the same as you, their point may be somewhat true in some conditions. The most important is that you’re calm and peace, then you won’t be prone to relapse to release your emotions. All the best!

2 Likes

@ToThy Very true, thanks for the advice bro. Wishing you all the best too.

2 Likes

Day 1 started
Sat, 9 Mar

3 Likes

Day 3
Mon, 11 Mar
Under promise and over deliver ~

From now on, I want my actions to do the speaking. I want to show myself and no one else that I can be better.

Blessed Ramadan🌙

3 Likes

Day 8
Sat, 16 Mar

I’m still holding on and I plan to do so for the rest of the month. I’ve just had an urge but I decided to come here and write something. I have to remind myself it’s not worth it. Now, I’ll just sleep it off. Goodnight.

4 Likes

Day 0
Sun, 17 Mar

Relapsed
I feel ashamed, not from people, but from god. He keeps showering me with graces and i show him the worst in me.

I’ll try to be stronger the next 10 days. :muscle:
Best luck and never leave a room for despair.

3 Likes

Day 1 ~ ~ ~ :white_check_mark:
I’m feeling strangely calm today. My mind is clear though i had some urges this morning, but i completely brushed them off and maybe that’s why I’m feeling good right now.

2 Likes

Nice, you didn’t fall into chaser effect. Keep calm and keep going :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

@ToThy Thanks bro, giving up won’t lead to anywhere at least not a positive one. Let’s keep up the good fight!

2 Likes

Day 2
Wed, 20 Mar

I’m feeling well. I don’t remember having any urges today, surprisingly but thankfully. I’m not letting my mind have any chance wandering into sexual and negative thoughts. I’m keeping myself kinda busy and particularly having a spiritual time is giving me a strong purpose not to relapse. It’s helping me upgrade my moral code as well.

3 Likes

Keep going man, new start :muscle:

2 Likes

@Forerunner Thanks bro, you inspire me a lot!

3 Likes

Day 4
Fri, 22 Mar

Keeping myself busy and my mind pure ~ as much as possible, feeling more productive and concentrating on what’s important.

4 Likes

Yes bro, that’s the right attitude. So as my body condition gets better, I am now planning to start my active lifestyle - go jogging, swimming, cycling, hiking, etc. I even have a target on which hill I want to climb this year and joining marathon. I will not allow anything to steal my energy. So have a goal and a plan which you think genuinely important, then you will not waste your time and energy on meaningless things :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@ToThy Yeah totally agree! I’ve never been so into any kind of sport or exercise before. My anxiety usually leaves me lazy and drained. But whenever I push myself and go for a walk or do some workouts, i can see the huge difference. Sedentary lifestyle is a trap for pmo and anxiety in my case. I’m trying to get out of it gradually.

3 Likes

Day 6
Sun, 24 Mar

2 Likes

Day 9
Wed, 27 Mar

3 Likes

Don’t think about it bro

3 Likes

I’m feeling really anxious rn, but strangely I’m not feeling any urges at least which makes me grateful.

My next aim is another 10 days ~

4 Likes

Day 11
Fri, 29 Mar

3 Likes