Will it ever ends?

Situation Report
I made this topic because I have to say my problem
Nowadays I relapse almost everyday. I started to watch ■■■■ again.
I usually relapse at the first or second day.
I bought a book called atomic habits but I do not read everyday.
I am totally relapsed and clueless.

4 Likes

I think the longer we are away from it, the better our chances

2 Likes

What are you looking for?

And what do you think it is to be free?
What would it look like for you?

3 Likes

I want to escape from this addiction
No ■■■■ and masturbation at all
I do not understand this

3 Likes

Call a press conference and tell the journalists that you are a ■■■■ addict and going to end your ■■■■ addiction. Ask for help from government of your country. :rofl:

( Edited : I should not laugh. We need to be as brave as a strong soldier. )

Jokes apart I am also helpless. I am unable to stop this as well. :sob::sob:

3 Likes

I relapsed today 2 times with ■■■■
You know I just cannot stop… it is not pleasent already but my mind is infected

2 Likes

How many years are you addicted ?

Mine 8 years

2 Likes

You aren’t alone broh.

3 Likes

Relax, it can happen. You can have great week, heck even a month and next one you get into bad cycle because you are not paying attention. It can get to all of us. But you always in those situations need to remind yourself why you started this discipline in the first place. Stress can be also the culprit. Don’t beat yourself up and keep your track progress on a monthly basis. It can help alot. And try to use progressive type of improving. It is one of the safe ways. Cold turkey doesn’t help some folks. Try different approaches and best of luck!
Cheers :+1:

3 Likes

It is hard to say. I’d say 6 years

2 Likes

I know, I have 2 friends here. We are speaking but not that much. 1-2-3 times a week

2 Likes

Thank you for your words.
I do not want to rule my summer. I decided to not relapse in summer but I failed it many times.

3 Likes

For me, easy availability of stuff and cluttered environment is the problems and triggers. What is that for you ?

I have made it difficult to access ■■■■ by asking my ISP to block ■■■■ sites and VPN services for me. I am even unable to use VPN service until I use a different ISP. There are some soft available in youtube. I controll that using digital detox and providing time limits. I have shared my pinterest pass with @Sholt_Tenkerrot and @rajameghanan so they can review what I am watching in pinterest. I use adblock dns in chrome to avoid ads. I purchased youtube premium for the same reason. I have turned off browsing history, google search history, watch history in youtube. I have turned off password saving feature and google keyboard word suggestion to add friction to type wrong words.

Some tips : ( worked for me )

1. Disable javascript and image of browser for a week

2. Use a dns in chrome

3. Talk with your isp customer care & be open to them ( optional )

4. Consider consulting a cognitive behavioural therapist ( I personally taking therapy from a therapist )

5. Talk to someone

6. Reduce privacy time

7. Change email addresses

Believe in yourself and remember that you have killed ■■■■.

2 Likes

My triggers : This addiction is become a habit. I feel urges and it is a habit now. I can shut down my blockers easily.

I have digital detox too, but my urges are strong.
I have incoquito but it does not work, I have xblocker and blockerhero but I can shut them off.

1. Sounds good but I have no idea how to do it
  2. I try to do that. One of the reasons I made this topic
  3. Why?
1 Like

I used to have same problems. I can feel you.

1 Like

To block ■■■■ content from their side at an administrator level. I dont know if it is possible for your ISP.

1 Like

In the past my blockers were working.
The problem is that in the blockers you have to buy the premium version. I used APK but my blockers are old versions

1 Like

Help me

I relapse today 2 times with ■■■■. None were good. But I felt I had to do…

1 Like

I think I am going to buy a blocker for 78,18 EUR if I relapse next time

use this for help, if you are not tech-savy once you set it up it will be hard to bypass it no matter how much you try.

1 Like