Will it ever ends?

use this for help, if you are not tech-savy once you set it up it will be hard to bypass it no matter how much you try.

1 Like

Just do one thing, everytime you fall down, just stand up. Never lose hope.

1 Like

You dont have control over the results. Sometimes in moment of weakness, we just slip. It’s okay. Forgive yourself and forget it. What you can do is just try your best.

2 Likes

Oo I get it
Ngl I cannot watch ■■■■ in my browser. I use safeful searching (I tried to translate)so I can’t watch anything like that.
I watch ■■■■ in a weird way. From the internet of the instagram I can open a site from links.
Thus I started to watch ■■■■.
Before watching ■■■■ again social media soft ■■■■ was the problem

1 Like

I never gave up and I never will give up

2 Likes

I can relate to this very much

1 Like

I think it’s very hard for people who use instagram often to fight PMO at the same time. I only occasionally use instagram mostly for motivational reels which I have saved, but I also end up wasting time too…maybe you should decide how much you want to use instagram

3 Likes

It’s a too difficult goal. You will become frustrated…Start with a more reasonable objective. Start with a week. If you can do this you become more confident to go far.

1 Like

Yes you are right
I use instagram because I want to keep in touch with some friends

2 Likes

I always wanted to reach a month at least, but I could not
My highest streak was 19 days if I remember correctly

I almost reached day 2 but I relapsed with ■■■■

Done :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
I hope this will help.

Something is wrong with the premium app. One of the features is not working so I could shut down this app anytime too.
It was 50 fucking euro

But the problem is we can change back the dns servers to default with the same process

2 Likes

Putting blockers on your devices can help in no fap but it’s not gonna solve the issue completely.
You will have to understand that the blockers should be applied on your mind and not on your devices.
The day u stop watching any triggering content ( u very well know what type of image or video or thought is gonna arouse u) and start focusing on ur life is the day that you will get rid of this addiction.
I have learner that I can’t win over this addiction, it’s very powerful l. I have seen guys here who had 1000-1500 days streak and still they fell prey to this addiction.

The thing that worked best for me is when I realised that I’m not going to win over this addiction therefore I should at all cost avoid fighting it and focus on my life instead.

2 Likes

yeah that’s why I mentioned it is better for non-tech savy people. If you are not experienced with setting up and altering dns and need instructions to set it up, it will be harder and time consuming to remove the same.

Yes you are absolutely right.
I think blockers are helping hands. In the first peroid of the addiction they are really important

Try to do Meditation.i found it much helpful

1 Like

DAY 1
guys wish me luck.i need your support

2 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:
Lets go ahead to day 2