Why-are-you-doing-Nofap-? Challenge

Day 1:
I am doing this so I can look at the opposite gender with respect.

4 Likes

DAY 8:

I am doing this so that my drive to be the best I can be remains in me and isnā€™t dulled by the effects of PMO

1 Like

DAY 14

Iā€™m doing this because I choose memories over forgetable pixels.

6 Likes

Day 0

I am doing this to become a different person and leave the old me behind. I am doing this to stop my perversion over woman. I am doing this to have my mind changed and go a different route.

3 Likes

There are many reasons. The most obvious one is I hate this PMO life. But hate can change whenever urges come. Still working a way out of this. Thats why I block all apps. Cause I just cant reason if I got urges. If blocked Im in detention center that I made myself.

2 Likes

DAY 9:

I am doing this to be an example and a hope for change for my younger cousins

3 Likes

DAY 15

Iā€™m doing this because I refuse to spend even one more second as a slave to addiction.

7 Likes

Day 1
I am doing this because I feel light, more confident and satisfied, more clear and open and I am more lovingly living life. I am much happier when I live free of ā– ā– ā– ā–  and orgasm. And thats wonderful! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Because I HATE PMO. also so I get my life again

5 Likes

DAY 16

Iā€™m doing this to help an addicted and suicidal friend of mine. I must show him by example how beautiful life can be when we strive for greatness.

4 Likes

DAY 10:

I am doing this because I love the feeling of being free, and proud of my choices in life.

6 Likes

Because I want to be real everything. PMO like junk food, tailored to the best taste, but no real substance, nutritional value, superficial, sometimes too easily digested or overly indigestible. Lack the natural taste which is unmatched by synthetic productsā€¦ I can go on we all know the difference btw these two.

4 Likes

Day 19
Iā€™m doing this because it ruins lives and skews my view of sex and relationships, and because God has so much better things in store!!

5 Likes

DAY 11:

I am doing this to live a real life, to experience natural dopamine rushes when I meet a REAL lady and to be able to have a relationship thatā€™s based on love not sex.

2 Likes

DAY 17

Iā€™m doing this because I want to be able to honor my ancestors.

Had they spent their lives seeking self-pleasure at home, I wouldnā€™t even exist. Instead, they were men of action that didnā€™t surrender even when faced with unimaginable adversities.

What would they think of us knowing we have an amazing toll as the internet, but we use it to tie ourselves to addiction?

I will honor them by taking constant action towards my self-improvement. This is only the beginning.

10 Likes

I am doing this because this is LIVING.

PMO is not.

5 Likes

DAY 12:

Man am I glad to finally be up there again! It took a long time for me to get back to this many days.

I am doing this because I am tired of living in the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Iā€™m tired of working so hard just to go back to look at that ā€œnew pic that I really want to seeā€ and expecting that somehow it will be better this time.

It never is. And Iā€™m tired of falling for the same traps. I want my life back!

4 Likes

DAY 18

Iā€™m doing this because it doesnā€™t matter how many dozens, hundreds or thousands of hours you spend on it, distractions will NEVER be a replacement for human interaction.

Congratulations @Special_Bird! I have also reached my previous record and now each day is a new victory.
We got this!

3 Likes

Day 1

I am doing this to prove I am better than this addiction. Because I know I need to be the best example. Iā€™ve seen too many bad influences. I want to be the change. I understand it will be hard, but as a warrior I must keep pushing till I canā€™t no more. :muscle:

3 Likes

DAY 13:

I am doing this so that when I wake up in the morning, I will feel creativity and potential flowing through me instead of regret and heavy sorrow. I want to feel like I am doing something with my life.

Thank you @Pedro ! Congratulations to you as well! I wish you luck on treading new grounds. Here is to the hope that this will be our last streak!

3 Likes