Who will be the King 👑

Sorry guys I relapsed . I realised that around 10 day mark urges are huge for me ,will continue my journey regardless. Good wishes to you all and i will still stick around , this a great to be with you all fellas.

3 Likes

@MU99 moving you down as you relapsed again.

Hey guys
It’s Leandro Rodrigues here. From now on my new username is @Redemption84 as you have already noticed. I’ve updated the scoreboard and let the competition continue normally. Thank you so much and stay strong.

2 Likes

There’s still hope for you. 10 days today, infinity tomorrow. God bless.

1 Like

@CreampieMaster

You are granted the title of Prince
Congratulations!

:2nd_place_medal:

1 Like

It’s incredible, we started being about 70 people and only four of you have remained. @anon71181179 @CreampieMaster @stealthyninja349 @Lok25 Congratulations, guys!!! You are my heroes :grin::muscle:

4 Likes

Soy hombre como tu, Rubio. You can also be successful in other challenges. You’ve reached such a high streak once. You can do it again. This is my third attempt and I’m finally here. Don’t give up

4 Likes

@MU99 bro , moving you down . Chaser effect can keep in this cycle ,so try to overcome the urge and maintain your average relapse count.

1 Like

Updated streak: 67 days.

Game on!

Fighter never gives up so should you.

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada:

@Black_knight

You are granted the title of Prince :2nd_place_medal:

1 Like

@teenelevation you are shifted to Water Arena as u relapsed …Now only 1 :shield: left with you!

Stay strong don’t give up!!

1 Like

Last chance warriors…

@MU99 you are shifted to Water Arena as u relapsed …Now only 1 :shield: left with you!

Stay strong don’t give up!!

1 Like

@amitkum689 eliminated due to inactivity

@wiseking I am wondering If I can join this challenge? I could really use it. :blush:

1 Like

Hi
Entries closed on May 1. Sorry man.

2 Likes

I am sorry for being inactive, I was really busy. I am on day 20. Bring me back.

I am sorry but i am not sure about this , what do you guys say ?, submit your votes .

Let amit join ?( He mentioned being busy and not being able to update the streak)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Relapsed. Probably due to edging. Admin please do the needful. :frowning:

Will get back on it.

1 Like

Congrats to 71 days but you have been brought down to the Thunder arena