Who will be the King 👑

What’s going to happen after we hit our goal of 10p days guys. Aimed towards top admin

I think it might be time to leave the app after, that’s really the ultimate goal isn’t it. To leave everything behind? Come back if you need or whatnot, what do you guys think?

Yeah you’re right the ultimate goal is to leave pmo related stuff and to improve ourselves as a better person but i don’t think i will uninstall this aap for now

2 Likes

@Black_knight you are shifted to Cloud Arena as u relapsed …Now only 2 :shield: left with you!

Stay strong don’t give up!!

@teenelevation

You are eliminated as you replased 5th time

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll leave the app either but have it hidden. As for when I think of what day am I on or have an urge or whatever not. I can just come back and look at my streak to keep me going, I do think I’ll “reset” it as a way to say I’ve made it into a new chapter in a sense. Not so sure I’ll decide by then tho for sure

2 Likes

@MU99

You are eliminated as you replased 5th time

I am still in the game, day 25 :metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

@amitkum689 You can add yourself on the dashboard.
You were in thunder zone ?

@Black_knight
You are shifted to water Arena as u relapsed …Now only 1 :shield: left with you!

Stay strong don’t give up!!

@amitkum689
You’ve been allowed to be back in the competition but you haven’t added your name back in the dashboard. The rules mention every participant must update his streak in 7 days and it’s been 9 days since your last post. Please update it in 24 hours otherwise you’re gonna be eliminated due of inactivity.

2 Likes

How can I participate

Sharing code: ttiwrw

Current streak: 06

Highest streak: 18

Marital status: Single

Count me in please.

Sorry guys you can’t participate now entries were closed on 1 may

@amitkum689

You are eliminated due to inactivity

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: :tada:

@Viijayy

You are granted the Title of EARL :medal_sports:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations

@stealthyninja349

You are granted the title of DUKE :1st_place_medal:

In just a couple of days we’ll finally know who will be the king!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :tada:

@anon71181179

You are granted the title of DUKE :1st_place_medal:
Yeah bro only 10 days left and then we’ll be king

@Black_knight
@Viijayy
Reminder please update your streak within 2 days ,:warning::warning::warning::warning: