@freeishava (45 hours)

@Bluebasaur (45 hours)

@anon4848637 (45 hours)

@mystery69 (45 hours)

Let me know if I made a mistake.

These numbers are based upon 5 am EST.

1 Like

Day 3

Question 1: I would like to know if the questions are helping you guys. From the data I entered it looks like this challenge is working. Let me know.

Question 2: Would you guys be interested in offering ideas for questions?

Im not running out of ideas, but I thought I might let you guys offer topics for tomorrow. Just a one time thing. What questions do you want me to ask for Day 4?

1 Like

Question answers are fine l, but it would be even fun if we could talk about challages faced by each individual on the day and other members could suggest what they did during such times.
Just a suggestion :sweat_smile:
I really wish i could talk to other members who are going through the same thing, is there a way we can do something about it?

4 Likes

Hey guys it looks like @mystery69 idea is popular if you all want to do that, it will be ok.

By the way, I just relapsed.

Do it properly this time brother either you are totally committed or you are a coomer there is no in between, No peeking even watching a girls face intentionally on your mobile shoud be prohibited, you could have made it to 7 days with all of us, dont go easy on yourself this time, We will leve this shit behind :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

First time in last 6 months i have crossed 7 days now… Let’s see how far can I go

2 Likes

I just relapsed as well, 10 minutes ago. It is spring break for me, so I have a lot more “alone” time where I am more susceptible to fall into the trap. I decided to delete most of my social media now (I had a lot of restrictions and time limits set before, but I still got past them). Hopefully I can last longer this time. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m removing the core of the challenge.

The new version starts now.

Everyone in the chat must work together. Me included for us all to reach 7 days.

Oi guys I don’t want to sound like a brag but I’m still doing pretty well. Not thinking about it keeps me off that. Got a new trick working for me. I happened to encounter this article about something disgusting this man did that shook me. I didn’t even read the details but I was disgusted to my core. When I had the urge I redirected my thoughts to that incident from the papers, snapped me out of it in a second. The next time I felt week I directed my thoughts to the Delhi bus incident and the urge was gone. I had actually read the gruesome details of the Delhi incident some time back and just thinking about it makes me hurl. I’m clean and and I feel like I’ll lay off this for days to come. Try it out. I hope it helps you guys as well. Power to all of y’all.

1 Like

I have Relapsed yesterday

Unfortunately I relapsed about 10 hours ago again. Not my best week.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but this group is weak, Man Up guys be committed to your words beware of the chaser affect

2 Likes

Hey man wanna challenge me?

1 Like

Still going strong. You guys can do it too. Redirect your thoughts. You’ve got this!!

2 Likes

Imma stay off for the next 50, are you up for that!?

1 Like

2 Likes

It happened again for me. I stopped myself twice earlier, but then just now I failed. I was doing so good for awhile! Now I keep failing. I don’t know what to do anymore!

1 Like

@walnut2141

I just relapsed right now.

I read your post and then i started Googling my triggers and relapsed.

1 Like

Sorry my dudes. Slipped several times in the past few days, but hey I’m standing back up. Let’s keep going!

3 Likes

Oh, nooo. I have made you relapse! Welp, guess I better stop posting here now. (Jk)