Which Zodiac sign is the best? Challenge started ( Entries always open to anyone) 42 participants, 12 Zodiac signs , 5 rounds, 3 health bars and 1 winner

Majority of the participants here also have very little idea of astrology. I made this no fap challenge in terms of Zodiac so that I can make this challenge more interesting. Its not necessary that you should have knowledge about Zodiac signs

Now its not only for Librans. Anyone can join till tomorrow.

Iā€™m interested in challenges cuz i really wanna delete pmo from ma life before 2021 ends bro help me what should i do to take part in the challenge

Could you please give your DOB ( year not needed ) and sharing code? @Onlee1

My date of birth is 1st june and sharing code : v46t8y

Added you @Onlee1 brother, you belong to team Gemini. Read Post 1 to know about the instructions of this challenge.

1 Like

@anon87955785 add me in it brotherā€¦
Maā€™ DOB is 7th Aprilā€¦ Ariesā€¦
S.C is 8ods8l
btw this is the most complicated and challenging league in the forum by farā€¦ feeling honored to b a part of such a leagueā€¦ hats off to your creativity brother

3 Likes

You are in brother, You belong to team Aries. @fapstronautharn

Thanks brother :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@fapstronautharn The challenge is starting tomorrow and please check in according to the instructions of Round 1

1 Like

My code : yajrcl
DOB : 24 Jan

Added you brother, You belong to Team Aquarius @Jojesh

@Jojesh The challenge is starting tomorrow and please check in according to the instructions of Round 1

I wanna join this challenge can you add me if possible?

My sharing code is icnkli
DOB: 01/09/2002

Added you brother, You belong to team Virgo @vedantshah005

1 Like

@vedantshah005 The challenge is starting tomorrow and please check in according to the instructions of Round 1

1 Like

What do u mean by checking in how do i check in anybody tell me

Brother @Onlee1 , just type " Check in " here and your stage along with it

1 Like

What is meant by stage Iā€™ll type check in stage 1 right?

@Onlee1 On that day if you did any one of the following

Please write corresponding stage according to it.

3 Likes