Which Zodiac sign is the best? Challenge started ( Entries always open to anyone) 42 participants, 12 Zodiac signs , 5 rounds, 3 health bars and 1 winner

Which zodiac sign is the best?

The challenge consists of 5 rounds. Unlike other challenges, its not about who survives the challenge but who wins the challenge. At the end of this challenge, the medals are provided ( Gold, Silver and Bronze) will be provided to those zodiac signs which have maximum no of points. The medals are also provided to individual participants based on his/ her performance. This is a 90 Day challenge with each round lasting 18 days. So it is as follows. Also please check your Scoreboard at post 59

General instruction ( Applicable to all rounds)

1: If you have relapsed 3 times, you are out of this challenge
2: Your success in this challenge is depended on how well you check in daily ( Will be explained later)
3: If you are inactive for 7 days, you are out of this challenge.
4: If you have relapsed, don’t start from Day 1, let the days move in Ascending order

Round 1 - Training up ( Day 1 -18)

Every war requires a huge training. In this challenge you have to check in daily without relapse for 18 days. Its not a regular checking in. Points will be given on the basis of how well you check in daily. It is as follows.

1: Stage 1 ( No ■■■■, no masturbation, no orgasm, no binge watching sexualized images of opposite gender , Didn’t type adult content , Don’t turned on incognito tab) - 6 points ( Not considered relapse)

2: Stage 2 ( No ■■■■, no masturbation, no orgasm, no binge watching sexualized images of opposite gender , Didn’t type adult content but turned on incognito tab) - 5 points ( Not considered relapse)

3: Stage 3 ( No ■■■■, no masturbation, no orgasm , but binge watched sexualized images of opposite gender and typed adult content in incognito tab ) - 4 points ( Not considered relapse)

4: Stage 4 ( Sex) - 4 points ( Not considered relapse)

5: Stage 5 ( Triggering content and orgasm) - 3 points ( considered relapse)

6: Stage 6 (Masturbation) - 2 points ( considered relapse)

7: Stage 7 ( Only ■■■■) - 0 points ( considered relapse). Edging also belongs to this stage.

8: Stage 8 ( ■■■■ and Orgasm) - minus 1 point ( considered relapse)

9: Stage 9 ( ■■■■ and edging) - minus 2 point ( Considered relapse)

10: Stage 10 ( Full PMO) - minus 3 points ( Considered relapse)

11: Stage Unknown ( Not checking in ) - 0 points ( Not considered relapse)

So this is the rule for the first challenge. So if you are checking in check in as follows:

Day 1 , Stage 6.

Don’t tell me that you have relapsed, just tell me your stage and I can understand from it. In the end, points are counted at the end of Round 1.

Round 2 - The bet (Day 19 - 36)

This round is same as round 1 but with the provision that you can bet others to get some extra points. There are 3 types of bet

Note : Betting responses will only be received on the 18th Day. No further responses will be promoted

1: Betting others ( Most dangerous and most rewarding)

Those who are challenging each other in Round 2 , will receive Double the points compared to initial check in. But they will also lose double the points when they relapse.

2: Betting Yourself

Here you are betting yourself that if you will be able to overcome N days. If you succeed you will gain ( N * 5) points and if you fail, you will lose (N * 5 points). The loser if not relapsed 3 times, can either continue the challenge like Round 1 for next 18 days or challenge others or challenge himself / herself again. However you cannot challenge more than 1 person

3: No Bet at all ( Safest and least rewarding one)

If you are not interested in Betting then you may continue your challenge as Round 1.

Round 3 - The Zodiac War (Day 37 - 54)

Here the zodiac signs will be fighting with each other in terms of No Fap. Here I will be deciding which zodiac signs will be competing each other. For example, in a Aries vs Cancer war, each member of Aries will be fighting with each member of cancer. If any one of Aries team relapsed, the points that each member of cancer team will be getting 60 point

Round 4 - Which one is most disciplined? ( Day 55 -72)

In this round, your points are not only depended on your No fap streak but also depended upon your disciplined lifestyle. Here all you have to do is to check in and at the same time update your habits every single day. The points provided for the habit is on the basis of the You Tube channel " Improvement Pill". Please watch this video below

S tier habit - 5 points
A tier habit - 4 points
B tier habit - 3 points
Not really a habit - 2 points

The points are added accordingly.
The points are multiplied based on how many hours you have worked for each habit given by formula

Points gained = ( Base tier habit ) * ( no of hours)

Round 5 - The strongest weapon ( Day 73 - 90)

This round is similar to Round 3 but you will not be fighting other zodiac signs based on No Fap but with your strongest habit , that is the habit that you are most consistent. Here every participant have to tell their strongest habit at the end of Round 4(Day 72). Inactivity will make me think that No fap is your strongest habit. Here 500 points are awarded this round. For example in battle between Aries and Cancer, if @Strong_one( Aries) says that working out 1 hour is his strongest habit and @prothekter_aden says that reading 1 hour is his strongest habit , and if accidently @prothekter_aden fails this time.

Points gained by @Strong_one = ((no of participants in Cancer/ aries)) * (( Points gained by strongest habit of Aries/Cancer)) * 500

Don’t worry about it. I will be doing it for you. These days also you must check in like Round 1 and 4

The Conclusion

The average points of each Zodiac sign is calculated and medals are given accordingly. The participant with max number of points are also given. ALL THE BEST FIGHTERS

SCOREBOARD

I have only written the names of the participants who has given me Date of Birth and sharing code.

TEAM ARIES

Serial No. Participant No. of times relapsed Points No. of days inactive Status Reason for elimination
1 Pingpong1 2 102 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
2 KiddoJay2021 1 150 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
3 Nep1234id 0 78 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
4 Vortexkicker 3 31 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
5 fapstronautharn 3 42 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
6 raj10 3 57 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
7 alphadude 2 272 points 0 CHALLENGING WITH User1132Kazuma NIL

TEAM TAURUS

Serial No. Participant No. of times relapsed Points No. of days inactive Status Reason for elimination
1 PiyushChandak 2 245 points 1 CHALLENGING WITH vedantshah005 NIL
2 STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER 3 23 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSE
3 Leverage 3 6 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSE

TEAM GEMINI

1 VARAD 3 33 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSE
2 The resilient one 0 286 points 0 CHALLENGING WITH Skybaseball1.2 NIL
3 Ishant16 3 66 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSE
4 Onlee1 2 24 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
5 BlackMagic123 0 264 points 1 CHALLENGING WITH W4rc3ll NIL
6 Skybaseball1.2 2 216 points 1 CHALLENGING WITH the_resilient_one NIL
7 darchy 2 190 points 0 NOT CHALLENGING ANYONE NIL

TEAM CANCER

1 prothekter_aden 3 20 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
2 Ajay001 1 72 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVE
3 Giuliano.1996 1 164 points 4 NOT CHALLENGING WITH ANYONE NIL

TEAM LEO

1 Risinglion123 0 254 points 0 CHALLENGING WITH StrawHatLuffy NIL
2 Yash21 1 270 points 0 CHALLENGING WITH Mokshthakur NIL
3 PerkyPanda 2 34 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
4 Joyee 2 56 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY

TEAM VIRGO

1 Sujay786 3 43 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
2 vedantshah005 0 288 points 0 CHALLENGING WITH piyushchandak NIL
3 batmanami 1 81 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
4 nits 1 12 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY

TEAM LIBRA

1 Luffy420 0 19 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
2 StrawHatLuffy 1 224 points 3 CHALLENGING WITH risinglion123 NIL
3 W4rc3ll 0 288 points 0 CHALLENGING WITH BlackMagic123 NIL

TEAM SCORPIO

1 Rab_J 0 82 POINTS 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
2 bopong 2 35 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY

TEAM SAGITTARIUS

1 malang33 0 78 POINTS 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY

TEAM CAPRICORN

1 erenyaeger 3 79 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
2 Mokshthakur 2 219 points 3 CHALLENGING WITH Yash21 NIL
3 Lastminuteman 3 81 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED

TEAM AQUARIUS

1 ysub 3 170 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSE
2 Jojesh 1 44 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY
3 Blockerx 1 98 points 7 ELIMINATED INACTIVITY

TEAM PISCES

1 Samaranjay 3 70 points 0 ELIMINATED RELAPSED
2 User1132Kazuma 0 264 points 1 CHALLENGING WITH alphadude NIL

ROUND 1 SUMMARY

OUT OF 38 PARTICIPANTS , 22 SURVIVED , 16 GOT ELIMINATED

TOP 5 PARTICIPANTS

1. BlackMagic123 ( GEMINI ) , Yash21 ( LEO) , vedantshah005 ( VIRGO ) , W4rc3ll ( LIBRA ) , ysub ( AQUARIUS ) - 108 POINTS

2. the_resilient_one ( GEMINI ) - 106 POINTS

3. alphadude ( ARIES ) - 104 POINTS

4. piyushchandak ( TAURUS ) - 103 POINTS

5. KiddoJay2021 ( ARIES ) , User1132Kazuma ( PISCES ) - 102 POINTS

TOP 5 ZODIAC SIGNS

1. CAPRICORN AND PISCES - 86 POINTS

2. AQUARIUS - 83.3 POINTS

3. SAGITTARIUS - 78 POINTS

4. LEO AND LIBRA - 73 POINTS

5. ARIES - 69.8 POINTS

ROUND 2 BATTLES

Participant who initiated the challenge VS Participant who accepted the challenge
StrawHatLuffy VS risinglion123
piyushchandak VS vedantshah005
Skybaseball1.2 VS the_resilient_one
Mokshthakur VS Yash21
alphadude VS User1132Kazuma
W4rc3ll VS BlackMagic123
27 Likes

Scorpion I guess !

20 characters

2 Likes

Could you please tell your date of birth( year not needed ) and your sharing code?

Code f8e4fe
23/10/999
First day of Scorpion

1 Like

Yeah! You belong to team Scorpio

2 Likes

Those who are interested please tell your date of birth(year not needed) and your sharing code

3 may
My code -1dm46a

1 Like

Added you brother, You belong to team taurus.

1 Like

Add me
30 march
q2wnau
Aries sun

2 Likes

Added you brother :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Our birthdays are close, mine’s 8th march

1 Like

Oh great we are close in geography and calender …:sweat_smile::joy::joy:
Well then how are you even pisces or gemini. I don’t get it

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: you still remember?
Oh it was you with the batman dp at that time.
I think the sign changes after 15th

1 Like

You told once that you are either pisces or gemini

1 Like

Add me:
Sharing code: d10mfl
B’day: 16 July

2 Likes

Yeah not precisely 15 but around this date.

1 Like

Yeah I remember, date of birth wise it’s pisces and according to kundli/horoscope it’s Gemini

1 Like

Added you brother , You belong to team Cancer

2 Likes

Oh ok . Mine is same in both . I didn’t know that is also possible.

1 Like

Haha it is so in many cases :sweat_smile:

1 Like