Which Zodiac sign is the best? Challenge started ( Entries always open to anyone) 42 participants, 12 Zodiac signs , 5 rounds, 3 health bars and 1 winner

vqe481

This is my sharing code.

1 Like

You are in brother, You are added to team Aries @Vortexkicker

Itā€™s in my profile but here: rsf37c

1 Like

Got it @The_integrous_one bhai

1 Like

We have same birth date brother lol :joy::joy::v:t2:
I got a Taurus partner :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Damn thatā€™s a lot of rules :joy:
Iā€™ll be sticking with my Normal routine and will maintain Stage 1 for as long as possible because any other stage is a sheer failure for me.

3 Likes

Yo Lone warrior :rofl:

Dont think too much @The_integrous_one just copy and paste your diary here. I will give you points accordingly

2 Likes

oh cool, Thatā€™s a relief :joy:

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one I am a lone warrior toooā€¦

1 Like

@prothekter_aden and @The_integrous_one , being a lone warrior has advantages. You will get more points when you fight Round 3 and Round 5 when compared to others.

1 Like

Bro , you wanna read 60 diaries daily? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine never ends, long, doesnā€™t make any since,crazy
Even I donā€™t understand it

1 Like

It means we have to count tomorrow as a day 1 or after completing one day means the day after tomorrow considered as day1? I want say that we will update our status on day after tomorrowā€¦ Thatā€™s way we complete day 1

1 Like

Not like that brother , he updates his regular habits in his diary. So I just told him to copy and paste it. If you also have a habit of updating regular habits in your diary, you can post it hereā€¦

You can count tomorrow as DAY 1

1 Like

Yeah I didnā€™t have any problem with being a lone warrior, but now I am more excited. Thanks

1 Like

Ok I understand now. It means what we do today it effects our checkin on tomorrow

1 Like

Yes , You can think like that.

1 Like

Iā€™m not libra and I donā€™t believe in star signs but weā€™re all doing the same thing that is retaining, but I couldnā€™t understand whatā€™s the meaning of your sayings Iā€™m sorry

Brother, its just a regular no fap challenge just asking you whether you are interested or not? @Onlee1