What should I do? 😔

Amazing quotes man I agree

2 Likes

''What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality.” -sasuke uchiha

“Regardless of our limitations, we can always be of some use. Our power may seem insignificant… but it may just prove to be useful in the grand scheme of things. Stay focused. Never avert your eyes, because if an opening arises, even our insignificant power may be enough to determine the fate of the world. Which is why everyone must stay alert and ready to strike at any moment!” -shikamaru nara

The body ages, but the mind is immortal. – Orochimaru

“Embrace The Fear” -Nagato

“If you want to be free from your suffering, make up your mind. If you give up on your dream, you will suffer more.” -Might guy.

2 Likes

“If you believe in your dreams, I will prove to you, that you can achieve your dreams just by working hard.” -Rock lee

“Rather Than Rule The World Through Pain… I Wish You Moved Past The Pain And Harnessed Your Power To Bring About Peace In A Positive Way.” -Jiraya

“FAILING DOESN’T GIVE YOU A REASON TO GIVE UP, AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE.” – NARUTO

“The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning.” – Madara Uchiha

I’m going to keep all these quotes and yours to help me in my journey hope this helps.

1 Like

Good bro, these quotes really light up a person.

2 Likes

Sharing quotes are we?

“That Means…Today Is…Bargain Day At The Supermarket!! SATURDAY ONLY!!! GIGANTIC SALE!” - SAITAMA

3 Likes

Thank you my friend. It will help

2 Likes

Naruto is a good example. He did it

2 Likes
  1. If heroes run and hide who will stay and fight? ~Saitama

2. I’ll leave tomorrow’s problem to tomorrow’s me. ~Saitama

3. Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves! ~Saitama

4. Instead of sitting here frustrated, it’s better to keep moving forward. ~Saitama

3 Likes
1 Like

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: Damm, if he gets angry, he will lose his supermarket and all will die except him. But since he went to the moon once, he will survive.

3 Likes

Yes it’s sharing time. Only place im talking by the way for a while :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.