Daily motivation chatroom

Hello everyone!

I created this topic because I cannot reach at least a month. My goal is to avoid this shit forever but I often loose. My highest streak is 14 days and my bad days : 3,4,12,14

In this topic people can leave here a motivation quote or picture every day. I think this would helps me and the other people. This is a daily reminder of nofap. If you have songs about nofap you can send here too.

In this topic people can talk with each other and make promises for the day.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Great way of taking another initiative and accountability brother @TheSeeker

Here’s the quote for the day.
“You can do so many things in one day. Don’t let your urges steal your little time and tell you what to do. You have your own great Idea. Let it out!”
-Rewire Companion user

854f473

5 Likes

Daily Motivation does sound cool & is surely such a strength to building will power! I think this will definitely help everyone fight urges one day at a time without concerning themselves of streaks & fighting everyday like a new one. Daily motivation is indeed so important it helps so much in self improvement. That’s how I have made it this far, currently I’m nearly done with 40 days no fap solely because I kept myself grounded & motivated everyday. Otherwise I would have given up long ago :pensive:.

So I’m sure this will help you a lot too @TheSeeker lets do this together consistently and get rid of this vile habit out of our lives. :sunflower: :sparkles:

4 Likes

You are so right. Totally true. We have to remember this

2 Likes

Thank you very much. We have to fight and win finally. 40 days, great job! Dont give up

3 Likes

If you love phonk music, here is my phonk Spotify playlist.

2 Likes

“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie

3 Likes

My number 1 song about ■■■■ addiction

3 Likes

5 Likes

Burn down the negativity! This song is so nostalgic yet motivating…classic Linkin Park ;D

3 Likes

this and this

4 Likes

“When you think it will feel good to relapse, think instead about how good it will feel to conquer that powerful lust, because you CAN conquer that lust”
-Rewire Companion user

11 Likes

So true man! And so sad too

2 Likes

Thank you all for these images!!!

2 Likes

This is the essence of the group. Anyone can send a motivational picture or quote

1 Like

Its a fact n it depends on you

9 Likes

This is a very good picture.

8 Likes

“Energy and persistence conquer all things.” -Benjamin Franklin

4 Likes