What nofap really is

Guys, nofap is not a challenge, you don’t count days that you go without touching yourself, you don’t sit there doing nothing hoping for results, if that’s how you see nofap, then you will be stuck in the same cycle forever you will keep relapsing, nofap is actually about self improvement, you have got to put in the effort, dig deep, do things that make you grow as a man, commit, change your mindset and make yourself do things that make you uncomfortable, go to the gym, learn something new, work on a hobby, taking a cold shower, or even talking to that girl you like, there are thousands of things that you can do out there, and you won’t ever want to go back to p and Masterbation again, you will still relapse every now and then, but because you now see nofap this way you will continue doing things to make yourself better and you will develop more strategies for preventing relapses, eventually you will reach a point where you no longer relapse, life becomes amazing and all your real dreams come true.
If you guys actually took the time to read this, I hope it helps you.
One last thing if you relapse don’t use it as an excuse to relapse again and again, it shows how weak you really are, if you relapse, its not the end of the world, just keep trying to better yourself, let go of past mistakes and focus on the present, it’s the choices that you make now that matter.

13 Likes

Nice and crisp explanation.
I would like to add a little.

Yeah this I recently realized after watching a video by Lucid.
Our purpose in no fap is to rewire ourselves, no fap is like climbing a staircase if we relapse after a good streak we don’t go all the way down the staircase we just go back 1 or maybe 2-3 steps back let’s say but people tend to relapse over and over after one relapse because they think they lost everything by that relapse but the truth is they just had a minor slip and went back few steps, so what we need to understand is we gotta keep on moving forward, relapse happens, ok. Just understand you didn’t lose everything and keep moving forward, don’t go all the way down by relapsing again and again.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.