What is your biggest fear?

What is your biggest fear if present?

5 Likes

I may sound weird but at present

7 Likes

1.tearing down the expectations and efforts of my parents.
2.Losing herđź’”

3 Likes

Who?
F 20 characters

2 Likes

didn’t i tell you in purity’s topic?..

2 Likes

But, when did you confess? You were talking like making self improvement for her

1 Like

Nah! it’s post confess improvement!
I mean she is the reason behind this,
we’re together.:rofl:

2 Likes

Ok got it. I thought you were still to make the move.

2 Likes

I have Ornithophobia in simple Fear of birds .

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I am not afraid of anything.

4 Likes

Bhakto ko Darr hoga bhi kis chiz ka :grin:

2 Likes

Khud mehnat karte he khud zindegi jeete he . Kisi ka Paisa thodi khaya he na hi kisi ki baap se darte he.

3 Likes

Je baat :smile: ekdum point h

2 Likes

Bhai ko jungle mei asli tiger ke bich khada karte hei :joy:

5 Likes

Fear doesn’t mean cowardice,fear is a humanly property and it’ll be regardless of what the mind is forced to think,Fear doesn’t mean you are weak,And tbh whatever you think you’ll fear.You can look at your parents and watch them grow old,look at thier watery eyes and wrinkled hands,think about them losing them you’ll fear.
And Bravery correlates with fear.

Fear is not a state of mind it’s a state of body when ever a threat appears.

5 Likes

What i wanted to develop is I don’t care about results type of mentallity…
Because this fear has always been with me in every step of life. It has helped me alot too in many aspects like scoring well in exams, but i think its time i let go of this mentallity.

I have gone through bhagwaat geeta(not completely) and that mentality i want to achieve.

I want to keep working towards my goal , but not focused on the results.
I want to learn to accept failure when it happens, cuz everytime i failed in anything i destroyed my self confidence . And this forms a vicious cycle that keeps repeating.

I think i care too much about what others think about me

Thats why i want to change my mentality and look neutrally to the events

5 Likes

Brother i totally get the mentality that u r talking about. But its more like a state then a mentality. If u want to make it a mentality u need to go deeper.

So as i said its a state, what i mean by this is Shri Krishna basically said u should be so much engrossed in ur work, so concentrated that u forget about the results, but obviously before deciding the work u have to see what result it will give u, because every action will yield a result its a law of nature.
There are two more teachings in Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta where Shri bhagwan says in the first one “Manushya kshan matr bhi karm kiye bina nahi reh sakta, prakriti manushya ko karm karne ke liye badhya karti hai” that translates to “a human can’t live a second without doing karma nature forces him to work” what he actually wants to say is for example u decide that u wont work today, u will sit or lie or come in whatever position u think is the position where u can say u r not working, and u do not work all day but at the end of the day u will be tired, u will still be hungry, u will still be drowsy, now being being hungry, drowsy etc are results, and results never come without action i mean u can even consider for example there breaks out a fight between u and ur brother or father u remaining silent (not taking action) and u fighting (u taking action) will yield different results but they will yield the result, u filling up an exam form and then u studying (taking action) or not studying (ur inaction, state of being inactive or relaxed) both will yield a result and result come only from action which means ur inaction is also an action because its yielding a result, so u can’t live one moment without action, even the highest state of inaction u may consider as sleep but it also yields a result on ur body

And the 2nd shlok said “the real yogi is the one who see action in inaction and inaction in action”…what it means is u do action in a way as if u have done nothing meaning be so concentrated that u do not even feel like u did something (it has one more meaning too) and see “action in inaction” meaning ur inaction will also yield a result thats why its also an action

4 Likes

That very insightful bro , you definitely understood better than me.

Elaborate pls :pray:t2:

2 Likes