Went to a doctor check up

He says I have vitamin deficiancy…is it due to fap?

I am just 17 and my mom says she gives enough vitamins and even I play morning everyday.

Tell me guys?

1 Like

Which Vitamins though all of them or you have one particularly??

1 Like

What?? :flushed::flushed::flushed: No bro… no fap is a vitamin…if you have long streak then you are taking more vitamins…
Solution :

1. take more water
  2. take vitamin tablets…
  3. eat fruits…
    4)more focus on no fap

I have deficieny in all vitamin B…as i get mouth ulcer regularly

Bro, typing mistake…due to fap…not nofap…
I changed it now

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: he bhagwan… You also wrote wrong spelling of mistake :grin::grin:

1 Like

damn i thought so lmao

2 Likes

No no…there is no need of extreme thinking brother :rofl:

1 Like

yes of course fapping takes essetial elements of body

1 Like

Can anyone list out especially what vitamins…

1 Like

I have the same problem bro…
Due to fapping… I also consulted with doctor…he gave me zinc tablets… I took 2 months then I am ok …
I had zinc deficiency which happens due to more fapping…
This year I focused on no fap…but in 2018 I was a huge fapper…daily fap…

1 Like

It’s not huge problem…take water and focus on fruit in your food…and take vitamins tablets…fcous on 25 monk mode

3 Likes

Then what tablets due u all suggest me…what vitamin tablets should I take and for how much days…

And by the way I am gonna focus extremely on nofap

same bro 2018 mei toh mene khudko khatam kar diya tha

2 Likes

Well fapping would be one of the reasons of your deficiency.
You can Do some of these things

1. No Fap
  2. Make a proper diet (Vegetables and fruits)
    You can find all the foods which contains vitamins on Google
  3. Do take some supplements to speed up process but don’t be dependent on them.
  4. Do some Excercise.
  5. Drink water.
  6. Get proper rest.
1 Like

Simple bro you can take selected vitamin tablet or you can take mixed vitamin tablet…if you are a heavy fapper like me you should take zinc only…

1 Like

Bro I used to fap weekly 15 times for four years…only the last one month I started nofap…I think I need zinc tablets…suggest me which brand zinc tablet shall I take @_TIGER

1 Like

Bro 3 months only focus on no fap man !!! You don’t need any vitamins…if you want to speed up the process then take vitamins…

1 Like

It means 2 times per day …same I was doing in 2018 …you should take zinc… @AstaNGU bro said the total solution bro… You can see…

1 Like