WalkWithoutFear's Diary - Journey to Recovery From PMO addiction

I ended relapsing so basically I am back to square one. I had negative thoughts again about my past. This time I decided i must not look back. So everything that’s from the past that is bothering me i will delete from my life for now on.
Day 1 today
I did some exercise yesterday. But today I got a little busy with errins and stuff. Going to do some Postmates and doordash. Maybe even read a book for a while and exercise. I’m trying to not curse as well which is so hard. With the help of God i can overcome. Amen.
:pray:

You have to detached from your past otherwise it can hunt down your present and even future. You dead to your past, you no longer exist for it. You only exist for present.

1 Like

Day 0
I relapsed. I won’t let negative thoughts get to me. I have to have hope in the future and moving forward. I must push on to a future where I will grow prosperous. Right now i know it may seem hopeless and foggy but keep pushing I say! Don’t underestimate yourself and most of all your Lord!
I know I have more in me than I am showing and its for that reason that I must not quite and keep going. Build a new beginning. Forget what happened and create a passion that you can have fun doing every day. I must put action into my own words. I will change and become a new creature in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen! :pray::pray:
Stay away you demons! I am coming with the most powerful force. We fight not by flesh but by spirit. Flesh isn’t greater than spirit. Be clean.
Today I did some proactive activities. I tuned up my bike and looked for ways on how to create an e-book that I plan to create about what i learned about finance and how it’s connected to habits and mentality and spirituality. It’s going to take a while but that’s okay. I am also creating a budget for every month for expenses etc… I will exercise soon. It’s almost evening now.
:muscle::muscle::muscle::pray::facepunch::pray::pray:

Day 0
Just a proactive day and feeling a little more confident because I’ve made up my mind. But I always have to be in the lookout regardless. Journey to my own future self.

Day 1
Not counting days anymore!
Just going with the flow haha.
I ate a nice meal today, did some proactive financial planning and also went to work today and I had more confidence or at least I tried lol to not look shy etc. But slowly I’m getting there. A beautiful mountain was not built in 1 day nor was a holy temple. Yesterday day 0 I worked out, ate some garlic which does clean my insides, also organized a bit.
Right now i am home alone so it’s a trigger scenario but rather than go back to my addiction i am going to read a book and meditate to avoid the urges.
God Bless all those in streaks of 1 million. Amen. :pray::pray::muscle:

Day 3
Becoming more aware of myself again. Will workout later after lunch. Today I want to nourish my body and mind as much as possible. I don’t work today so I am free to myself, however, to avoid urges, I need to be proactive so that I don’t relapse and give myself an excuse to relapse because I don’t work today. God Bless my Journey. Amen. :pray::pray::pray::fire::fire::fire::muscle:. The power within me! Seek deeper! And unleash your inner confidence.! And Power!!

Day 9
I have finally made it past 7 days officially. Of course the coronavirus is a big issue right now so it’s important to take care of my family to. Ive had many urges, crazy dreams but surprising no wet dreams and triggers but haven’t relapsed. I am focused more now than ever. I hope all of the people here are doing well.

2 Likes

You can do it man, passing the first critical week is a milestone. You can go for 90 now for sure and higher!

2 Likes

Thank you man. Yeah it’s been tough getting past a week but I’ve made it. Now I have to climb a bigger mountain 90 days. We can all do it with the right mindset and staying positive.

1 Like

Damn! Relapsed after 11 days. My depression was lurking in and telling me to not work and to just relapse because might as well since everyone is doing it. But the real truth is i must work to pay bills and save. This is very dangerous because if your controlled by this emotion you can be consumed by negative thought and not have motivation to do anything.
My error is not meditating everyday like I’m supposed to. It must be a priority now more than ever since I must climb back up to the ladder. Time for change.
Day 0
:facepunch::muscle::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Day 2. Keeping getting busy no matter what.
Ive been just working mostly and did some exercise and improving my immune system to the highest it can go.

Day 0
I was being proactive and keeping myself busy. Did some exercise as well. I relapsed because i was living off of physical but not in spirit.
Day 1
Today. Woke up early. Having a nice breakfast now. Plan to work later, but other than that will try to create another income stream so that I can be recession proof. Trying to be positive everyday and realizing my gift I have in this life. Will become more self aware.
Glory to God. Amen. :fire::muscle::pray:

Day 4 today.
I had some urges but I am fine now! I was super busy to post any No PMO updates. I relapsed 4 days ago and recovering now. I will implement my routine as stated so that I can beat this! :pray::pray::fire::fire::fire:. Fear no evil.
Will workout today as well and do some online work. Starting off with good music for relaxing. :blush::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Alright I relapsed once more. Damn!
But I can’t go back anymore and rewind time just need to move on and carry on.
Day 0 now. I relapsed yesterday which i know is a holy day but I didn’t have companionship so that’s what made me relapse. Today however I am thinking more positive because I know in order to fight this and win I must not give in to negative thinking and doubting myself. For today is a good day and a time to grow once more and a time of restoration that i need to take advange of that. God Bless my soul. Amen.
Lets make it happen. :fire::fire::muscle::pray:

Day 4
The ball is rolling this time around!
I am feeling much more alive in myself and sometimes i feel horny in my workplace when there are woman around me but starting to get used to it. Just trying to get my energy restored as much as I can. I will meditate in a while after I eat my healthy breakfast. Everyday we should be thankful and positive. :blush::blush:. :muscle::muscle::fire:

Day 0
I’ve realized what I have done yet I keep doing it. Today is the day to change my behaviors and become all I can be. The only way to change a person is to go in an environment that you want to become. I notice I always relapse in isolation and when I am bored. So becoming aware is important but also lowering stress level. I will also meditate and focusing on myself rather than focus on other successful people. Focusing on one self is important and not focusing on yourself and on other people who are successful makes you a spectator. Being in the now is important. :pray::pray::fire::fire:. I will become all I can be this time. No looking back. :fire::muscle:

1 Like

Day 2
Waking up with confidence and commitment. I meditated yesterday which helped alot to focus on myself. Becoming a master of my mind is deeply important. I will eat a good breakfast in this beautiful Friday morning. :blush::blush::fire:.
God Bless this day. :pray:

1 Like

Day 9
Feels like I’m walking in a state of more awareness now. Getting more urges. No matter the case I will walk to that holy temple to become all I can be. Amen. :muscle::muscle::fire::fire::pray:

Day 0.
No promises. Just action and life changing steps. Keep moving towards greatness.
Day 1
Today. I am just helping my mom cut off the tree that fell down today and some exercise. Will try to eat really healthy. Read a book or so at least. And meditate to stay in touch with myself. :pray::pray::fire::fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

Day 0
Was a day of recovery and exercise and getting busy. Focusing on improving myself.
Day 1 today.
Woke up early and ate well. Working at my job till 6 p.m. and then will meditate for a while and relax with a book. :fire::fire::fire::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like