VARAD's COMMITMENT

DAY 3 18 HRS 19 MINS :wink:
So, Had a night fall late night… My mind started thinking of relapsing in morning when I woke up at 7.00 AM… I am feeling sleep deprivated… From 2 - 3 days…:sleeping:… But I Controlled my thoughts with a cold shower :cold_face: in morning… And then did a heavy workout of 3 sets of 25 pushups, 2 sets of 15 squats. Plank for 2 mins… That’s it… Now, I I feeling energetic after all workout…:innocent:… I am getting Thoughts of relapsing now and then…:cold_sweat:
But I will not Fall again, I will not knee down in front of my urges.
I will Fight back

3 Likes

i m hemant. from wednesday my 1st day starts no fapping because i relapsed today

3 Likes

Why Wednesday? You can start it from today…
And friend Tommorrow never comes…:100:

2 Likes

Make a new diary and start it bro :fire: .best of luck.if you know hindi you can get knowledge about nofap on my diary…read every single words…don’t rush…this is like a book.

1 Like

DAY 4 19 HRS 9 MINS :wink:
Trying my best to take actions when urges hits me. I am waking up at 7.00 AM everyday… I feel energetic…:innocent: Doing Workout - 2 set of 20, 3 set of 10 Pushups, Plank 2 set for 2 mins each, Squats 2 sets of 15… After getting exhausted I took a Cold Shower :cold_face: and then sit for meditation 🧘‍♂️ for 8 mins… Now since i installed FIFA again Played for 15 mins then again deleted it…:sweat_smile: Now, it’s study time… I will sit for study with full concentration…:dizzy_face:
A Faith is building inside me that I can get rid of this addiction SOON :crossed_fingers:

BE A MAN OF WORDS… :100:… I WILL GIVE MY BEST…

3 Likes

DAY 5 18 HRS 23 MINS :innocent:
Guys, My shame has been decreased drastically… I can talk to a unknown person with hi! How are you?, where are u from ? Like this…I have noticed that they respond to me nicely…:blush:. So, I waked up at 6.00 AM… No, sleep deprivated… Woke up and was online on forum for few mins…:smirk:. Then I go for a walk in morning. After coming I did Workout Again same schedule - 2 sets of 20, 3 sets of 10 pus)hups, 2 set of 15 squats, 2 set of 2 mins Plank… I took a hot water bath today coz (my hands are paining lightly):shushing_face:… I did meditation for 8 mins…
Was all good doing till now, had urges but managed them…:+1:
I was having hot dreams while sleeping :sleeping: means I did not have any sexuall contact but they were disturbing for me coz of beautiful lady…:sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:… but any how I I ignoring it… @Adioz_aka_Adidas plz try to help me…and anyone plz…?.
ll good till now…:v::v:

MY SITUATIONS MIGHT BE TOUGH, CRITICAL DON’T KNOW HOW BUT, KNOW ONE THING… AND THAT IS TOO…

NEVER GIVE UP :100::triumph::fire: AT ANY COST

3 Likes

I will tell u she was not my crush but she was so, beautifull :heart_eyes::blush::wink:

1 Like

Thanks man… for a solution. I will try to stop Fantasizing…?:triumph:

1 Like

DAY 6 19 HRS 00 MINS:slightly_smiling_face:
Yesterday, I literally had intense urges… My mind started thinking about I should relapsed… still five mins I don’t took any actions on it… I was waiting for it pass away…But suddenly I remembered My Commitment… I suddenly stopped myself from those dirty thoughts and did intense workout 2 sets of 25 and 3 sets of 10 Pushups, I did Plank for around 3 mins 1 set only…:cold_sweat:…I was fully tired and exhausted and I took a cold tap water on my head…wash my face…And no urges till now…Didn’t have much dirty dreams…and have a good sleep and woke up at… 7.43 AM, coz I was studying late night…had a cold water bath and feeling nice and happy :blush:

Now I am on my highest streak…:joy::rofl::joy:

Last time my highest streak was day 6 18 hrs…around…

NOW, MY TRUE JOURNEY BEGINS… NOW IT’S TIME TO ACHIEVE, WORK ON MY DREAMS✌

7 Likes

DAY 7 22 HRS 23 MINS:relieved:
I have a nightfall yesterday…I have to stop watching girls in my dreams…:raised_back_of_hand:. Today I woke up at 6.30… I took a cold shower and suddenly Workout for 5 mins…
Today I am feeling very very tired and I am having urges to Fap… but I will try my best…

I HAVEN’T QUIT JUST TAKING REST TO HUSTLE TOMMARROW :fire::triumph:

3 Likes

I FAILED TO COMPLETE MY PROMISE… I JUST BROKE MY COMMITMENT :pleading_face::pleading_face::confounded::confounded:

SORRY … guys…

2 Likes

Oh man that is hard to hear… I was reading word by word of as you update each and every day and in the end you said that you have relapsed… Anyway its ok that some relapses are part of our journey… Dont worry as you have posted earlier "Learn to rest not to quit when your tierd’… I wish you that you would bounce back even stronger !!!

1 Like

Man, I just went to sleep and sudden my friend called me and we talked for around 20 mins… My sleep just disappeared and I was getting bored so, I got to listen a song and we have some suggestions so, click on one hot video and I got triggered coz it was ■■■■ base story or podcasts…
But still I am happy that this time I was able to hit my ** Best streak ever…I will again try…:facepunch:

1 Like

Mm It is hard… I can understand… I am on day 8 Even today I saw 2 advertisements which
are related to P… (but somehow managed to flee from it) and last 2-3 days these ads are repeating… The best thing to do is to flee from that situation as soon as it pops up… learn to handle those situation by escaping within 3-5 sec, dont overlook even though it is a Hot video… By watching these 3-5 sec video, it would convince us to watch further but it is an entice trap… thus ruining our streak…
Anyways I hope you would build your streak again…!!

1 Like

Ahhh Man, I feel bad just after hearing this. It sucks to see high streaks falling to zero doesn’t matter your own or your friend’s. Still on the positive side you surpassed your previous high streak so it’s an improvement and that matters the most to do better each time. Strength to you :muscle::fire:

1 Like

It’s about 9 months since i have my highest streak :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:
9 months ago I had my greatest streak and now after 9 months… I again failed at day 8…:confounded:

2 Likes

Slow progress is still progress. I know it’s demotivating you but what else you can do except trying harder? If you don’t like falling back then don’t. Make this the last time. That’s it, you’ve done all the Pmo you could ever do, no more last time, that right there was your last. Be free now, leave the shit behind and never look back.

2 Likes

But we’ll in this journey the most helpful thing was spotify… and coz of that only I relapsed
I have deleted spotify and not even going to listen any songs… Songs are for motivation I know but this failure is gonna be my motivation from now… :fire::fire:

3 Likes

Thank you but still I have too Fight back even though I am down…coz I can’t regret this shit for whole life… I will try my best than the last one…

3 Likes

I am back on my track…:triumph::triumph: with new Strategy, new Mindset, new Power…

Sorry, I just got demotivated and stresses by my Failure…:pensive:
But No worries, it’s a part of journey I will move forward…:fire::fire:. Though I Failed it indicates that I am lacking somewhere… And got too Know about it…

I WAS KNOCKED…BUT NOT OUT…

I WILL FIGHT BACK :triumph::muscle:

5 Likes