VARAD's COMMITMENT

Name: VARAD
Sharing Code: 9cqqc8
Highest Streak : 8 DAYS 00 HRS 10 MINS

A COMMITMENT FOR WALKING ON THE PATH OF NoFap FOR THE WHOLE LIFE:triumph:

13 Likes

DAY 1
So, my day starts today from 12.00 PM. Disabled YouTube, Games , Chrome , Google and all those triggering images, Songs from my device. Just a little Start towards the glory💫.

8 Likes

DAY 1 completed
Oh , day 1 was of full self control for me. Didn’t have much problem but late night was terrible for me.
Was not able to sleep neatly. I was feeling horny at night bcoz most of the time I relapsed at nights before going to sleep. So, I just open this app for few minutes and just read my diary again. Just Close my eyes and meditated on bed😅.After some time was feeling sleepy so I just sleep with listening a song(Motivation)
setting a timer for it.I know it was wrong to use phone before bed but as when feeling horny nothing quotes and anything work😡.So I sleep and woke up at 7.00 AM as before wake up at 8.00 clock.

Half editing left leaved before…:unamused:
I wake up and got ready and today we were having a function near our shop.So, I was busy till 12.00 PM.
This is how my first day got completed. :metal::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Wait what.? Can we uninstall Chrome, YouTube? I mean in mobile phone can we uninstall it?

1 Like

I mean disabled permanently.:unamused:

1 Like

You could do that my flashing a custom ROM to a phone. Though, it’s extremely complicated.

In addition, this only works on Android (sorry iOS users).

1 Like

DAY 2 is about to complete :innocent::grin::crossed_fingers::pray:
(easy peasy)

So, after the function got over I just went to a near city to buy some electrical gadgets. I was busy over there for an 1 and ½ hrs. After coming home I just had a good sleep of 2 hrs and waking up I started playing FIFA mobile just for 30 mins.
Near 6.00 clock I had a workout :muscle: session for me.
Containing :
40 pushups, 20 crunches and some squats
For a estimated time 10- 15 mins​:roll_eyes:. I want increase it slowly.So at night I had my dinner and just was going to sleep but a way of urges came. I just get up from My bed and piss. 70% to 80% of urges were gone and had 15 pushups and had a good :sleeping:.

After waking up around 7.30.I was feeling sleep deprivated and started doing exercise :
Meditation 🧘‍♂️
20 pushups
10 squats
Crunches 20.
That’s it.
Then have bath with cold shower for 7-8 mins.
After getting ready open my phone and started scrolling down the screen for new messages in forum. Currently my classes are going online.
That’s it all.
No urges for today.

Never give up :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

So , what to do brother can’t think anything.

1 Like

Ok so, I will Check in here after completing my tasks💯

1 Like

Thanks brother @Adioz_aka_Adidas to help me in critical situation.:pray::v::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just give me your Sharing Code brother. So, I can add you. Great idea brother, So I will give myself points.

1 Like

And if you want we both can do this both together :heart::muscle:

1 Like

nwq2o9 add me please

1 Like

Guys I am sorry for what I did it on first day.:pensive: But I know I have to take actions more. I will keep changing myself day by days.:100:

3 Likes

From the experience of many people here including me I’d say that don’t fight the urges, you cannot fight the urges. If you won today then tomorrow they’ll come back stronger and will overpower you. Urges can go on for hours, full day and night even. You can’t fight that long, can you? Fighting is not the correct way to get rid of this habit. Eventually you’ll fall one day.

So simply be mindful at all times, control your emotions. Don’t get too happy, sad, angry, or emotional. Observe the urge from a distance, don’t get too close to it. Be unaffected by the urge, don’t tell the urge that you’ll not fap, tell yourself that you don’t want to fap.
Don’t try to control the urge, control your mind. Urges will automatically be controlled.

1 Like

Brother I understand what are you trying to say?
I just want to say I just fight with urges by Meditating, Exercising etc. I understand your feelings brother you are saying it for my better :sweat_smile: but just can’t tell you the happiness and joy I had feel after completing my day 3
:grin:. I was not able to complete to a single day :pensive:. I know this journey is not over yet its for lifetime and I may stangle at some place.

Thanks brother @vickyx for advice. I just got even more happy and feeling like I have achieved it :sweat_smile::rofl:. Thanks brother for your advice and correcting me.
From now onwards I will keep patience and peace :v:.
I will focus more on my behavior, body, mind than my urges. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy: i know how it feels like, I used to fap 3 times a day on average. Before starting here I could never get to day 3, but eventually my streaks started getting bigger and bigger and I felt the same as you are feeling rn. But I also know how it feels like to fall from higher streaks and I tell you it sucks man it sucks :pensive:
Though I’m free now after many trial and error. Good luck :dizzy:

2 Likes

Good luck brother :+1:.You will achieve your goals. :dart:
We are always with you.:grin::blush:

1 Like

SORRY

I RELAPSED :disappointed::pensive:
Feeling low and stressed.

2 Likes

No worries! I relapsed too. It’s all part of the fight against PMO.

3 Likes