udaCisie's Journey to greatness

Sorry to say but that is not true.
Its the failures that give us the experiences.

One out of many thousand people starting a journey is completely successful on their first attempt itself. Does that mean other thousands of people have no value?

These thousands of people try different ways, have different ideas and many more experiences in their journey which then becomes valuable for the newbies.

For self realisation, give a flashback in your 26 years of life and find out how many people you heard of have been successful in their first ever try at anything.

Iā€™ve also failed many times on this journey. But I wonā€™t stop motivating my friends over here with my experiences because I donā€™t want people fail here just the same way that i did.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true . The main thing is, we should not give up and keep trying untill we get there

2 Likes

@strongwillpower you know, I have tried to quite it slightly over 1 year. Few days and relapse and so on. It can be frustrating. When I relapse like many others I feel gilty and generally like shit. For me there is no reason to justify my bad decision of fap. Of course like many other I try again. I understand that Thomas Edison 1000 times received the recipe how to not invent the light bulb and in 1001 he actually did it, he invented the bulb. But Iā€™m at the state of mind where either Iā€™m strong or weak. Either I realize what I tell to me, or i donā€™t.

I can understand you brother. But giving up hope and deciding yourself that you are not good enough to motivate others is not how we should look into it.

Itā€™s your weak time.
Try talking to yourself.
Try talking to that guy inside you who is trying to quit this addiction for 1 year but because youā€¦he canā€™t make it.
Let it be a good vs evil conversation.

Give your support to that guy inside you. And you will see the effects by yourself :blush:

Believe in your inner self. He will pull you out from this addiction.

5 Likes

Delete: negative thoughts
Install: positive thoughts

2 Likes

You reached day 3 again! :smile:

3 Likes

Sabse behtar banunga me ?

1 Like

@udaCisie in no time soon you will reach Day 7 again. Go at it.

1 Like

Jaisa koi or na thašŸ˜„

2 Likes

Apne ā€œPokemonā€ ko pakadna chhod do. #NoFap

1 Like

@udaCisie my Polish friend is going to be a beast very soon. Watch out motherfuckers.

2 Likes

Thank you guys @TheFinalFrontier @nofapstar123! By the wayā€¦ Is this German language that you speak above?

1 Like

Hindi language i chacked it out

1 Like

Yes that was Hindi man. I also speak German though.

Sorry for blmbarding your diary with random hindi stuff

2 Likes

Guys 4 day 3h

Slowly forward

3 Likes

5d 3h

This is great. I felt morning erections. Looking at the girls in the street also. Women are looking at me in a different, positive way. They smile and so on. I feel full of testosterone and energy. Although it is only 5 day i think that this is one of the best things that happended to me.

5 Likes

Anxiety decreases, less depresion thoughts. I see it.

4 Likes

Good to See you back on track again

3 Likes

You also wil return. And evrybody who is patience. Keep going guys!

3 Likes

Again 7 days. This time iā€™m not going to make this mistake as before. I saw my feelings, and many other people.

The best what we all can do is to continue our streak, no matter what.

5 Likes