TRY TRY AGAIN Challenge - Streak.Relapse.Repeat

Day 0 I have relapsed I’m trying to recover.

Mental urges: :white_check_mark:

Urges: :white_check_mark:

Happiness: :white_check_mark:

Mad: :heavy_minus_sign:

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :white_check_mark: drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark: I tried the newest monster flavor i don’t know but it sounded like it was for women. No sickness I feel great. Trying to make a recovery now I’ll be able to last longer.

Bored: :heavy_minus_sign:

Worried: :no_entry_sign:

Bad events or terrible events: :no_entry_sign: nope won a lot of money in uno after trying so hard and got to diamond good day. R6 still has really bad fps waiting to repair my pc and just played cs:1.6 I suck at the game and did amazing. It’s been a great day :muscle:

1 Like

Bro ,i know life is hard for everyone,but why do you always expect and monitor bad events or terrible event : This maybe not be good for you in long term …

2 Likes

SHARING CODE: vhokuk

Current: 0 days
Highest 33/34 days i don’t remember…
Gender - M

Vamoss!!!

1 Like

You may be right. I think you are just wanted to give out of expierence.

2 Likes

My status is 2 days.

1 Like

Brother ,just try to find good in everything,and you will be happier …your youth has just started with all kinds of stimuli bombarded to you …You need to have a strong intellect and also positive perception and interpretation of events in your life …to become a strong person …Hope you take this advise from your brother and work on this…All the best Andy,keep fighting the evil…

2 Likes

Thanks man I really appreciate it will do, I’ll beat this.

1 Like

Day 1 I beat up depression, been feeling down sometimes but to the point I didn’t have bad thoughts. Days beem extremely bad where depression wanted to beat me but I stayed happy. Energy drinks made me relaxed and overcome this monster making me the few lucky people.

Today I also had an amazing day, my brother has a girlfriend and we saw a movie and meet her and her sister we had a great time, and it was an amazing day that I don’t want it to end. Making my depression away.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Sick: :heavy_minus_sign:: My nervious system started to attack me for being too excited.

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Such a great day hope this days never end.

1 Like

Day 2 no-fap journey, been a normal day still I am extremely mad and dissapointed of my laptop now I have to save up to buy a gaming one which costs years of work. Still normal day and keep on fighting. Waiting for my new headsets since I broke it from rage hahaha, couldn’t listen to music for days but that can wait, normal day though :+1:.

Mad: :white_check_mark: Not from bad causes but my laptop still ruins my gaming performance like always.

Watching some r6 funny videos before I go to sleep it makes me happy…

2 Likes

Good to see you , improved andy … hope you also start grateful journal…you will feel happier…

2 Likes

Thanks man will do. And you know it.

1 Like

Day 3 no-fap journey days are back to being normal and better.

Mental urges: :white_check_mark:

Urges::white_check_mark:

Need for energy drink: :white_check_mark: Drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark:

Rockstar no sugar was good still made me lose cs1.6 offline :rofl:.

Day 4 will be a new day. Which it’s today.

2 Likes

Day 0 I failed but back again

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :heavy_minus_sign:

Can’t stop eating…

1 Like

Hey guys I will be taking a break from the app. When I get back I’ll make sure it goes over day 10…

1 Like

@andythepro65. Ok good luck.

I relapsed an hour ago.

Involving me, I keel trying but I keep relapsing because I always give in to the urge. I keep being told stay busy, but I disregard busy things to go do PMO.

3 Likes

You can always take a break and when your ready you get back.

1 Like

keep the spirit, keep trying, use mistakes in the past as a lesson. This may be a cliché but it’s true.

1 Like

Day 0 no-fap journey I am back.

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign: it’s currently 4 days since I haven’t drinked one…

1 Like

1 Like

I lost this

Now I start again.

1 Like