TRY TRY AGAIN Challenge - Streak.Relapse.Repeat

I am not happy.
I relapsed yesterday too.
I don’t want to relapse at all

1 Like

Yes I know but why sad?. You can do better Bro. Start again and make a higher streak.

1 Like

Don’t think negative thoughts. I know all too well how negative emotions rise after a relapse but we have to try again with better effort next Time and never lose hope.

1 Like

So be happy that you did well and start again because you can do better.

1 Like

I often sad when I loose a high streak. I have plans for the future. I don’t have to loose

1 Like

I hate waiting for the highest streak

1 Like

We all can do it better :100:

1 Like

Yes we all can.

2 hours for me and then I am at 2 days.

1 Like

Don’t wait for highest streak. Just focus on making today a productive day. That’s it.

1 Like

That’s a good pont.
I am sick a little bit but I am fine. Today I have a guitar lesson. I just often worry about the next days and months

2 Likes

Yeah bro im addicted to it :rofl:. I can’t take naps doesn’t work for me never did. Trying to take a while without drinking it but i cant last over 7 days without one.

1 Like

Get better bro you can do it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.
I am on the way

2 Likes

“It is never too late to be what you might have been”
-George Eliot

1 Like

Day 1 no-fap journey problem with family not a good day.

I wanted to try a new energy drink since I never seen it or tried it just one time my mom got in and ended up getting mad I had no choice but to throw it away. Having another addiction is hard and just I know it keeps me being happy and a great person just like yesterday. The moderation has worked great that I have been doing good but my mom had to make it bad for me.

Now I’m depressed, the good thing by it is it makes me have a good time while watching or playing games drinking it and not think about anything else without it my urges and mental will be a disaster. Since the only way I can let it go is with a girlfriend, wife or a child by myside.

Mental urges: :white_check_mark:

Urges: :white_check_mark:

Happiness: :no_entry_sign:

Mad: :white_check_mark:

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :white_check_mark: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Bored: :white_check_mark:

Worried: :white_check_mark:

Bad events or terrible events: :white_check_mark:

I bought a soda instead maybe it will help me relax…

1 Like

Day 2 I have lost. Today was a extremely bad day I was so mad and depressive when I wasn’t able to drink my energy drink. My mom didn’t want me to drink it and just throwed it in the trash. They helped me get relieved and slowly recover from this addiction I felt good. I was happy when I drank it, but since I couldn’t the urges have won me.

My stepdad told me they are not bad, my
Teacher told me they are not bad he is addicted to sugar not energy drinks. He told me he wished to drink them because sugar is more worse than caffeine.

When I drank it somehow I saw myself losing weight, being happy, awake, competitive, not worried, I even sleeped better. A lot of great things, it even helped me stay positive and for my studies and work. When I’m mad it makes me relax. Today I got so crazy like a maniac and really bad which made me relapse. It was also a drink that would help me stop any addiction even soda.

Until I drank reign. This was the worst it made me so sick when i took it and it was 3 times sick. My mom thought I was going to die now when she sees any or even me drinking it she will turn into a monster and get mad at me and yell at me. Even my dad supports her. It’s my cup of tea for gaming.

It even help have hopes never give up. My life is extremely hard we live in an appartment that costs 1,500 for 1 room and 1 bathroom, my dad is far away, I am unemployed for so long, I am bad in school I really hate how it goes for me my salvation was fapping, now my other salvation is energy drinks. I don’t know what to do next but I’ll keep on drinking it it’s hard I have no girlfriend and my brother who is 14 and already has a girlfriend and I haven’t even kissed a girl. Energy drinks has been my salvation to everything and depression. I can’t let it go.

I may be doing bad but for a good reason. Once I finally get happy I will make a moderation and longer of it or maybe keep on with it and try not to make it a addiction. However for now I will drink it if im extremely tired, exercised too much, or especially I wanted to. Even though this time I will most likely do it in moderation since if my family see’s me again my mom might get me to live with my dad…

1 Like

Day 0, I have relapsed again today was another terrible day hope these days can recover.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Happiness: :no_entry_sign:

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Sick: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :white_check_mark: I’m worried about jobs and worried of how today went.

Bad events or terrible events: :white_check_mark: My mom found me buying an energy drink now she is more stricter and my depression will rise and happiness and hope will go down If I don’t drink one in tough times…

1 Like

We all got problems and addictions in our personal lives. But we are still fighting. Hope is something that we can never abandon. Just try your best. That’s all we can do and should do. If you feel like talking to someone, Im here Bro @andythepro65

1 Like

Hi all, 3 days done and I’ll continue to the next goal of 7 days :goal_net:

Until now, everything goes smoothly, but I need also beat my addiction to the gaming and scrolling web…

1 Like

Thank you man I really appreciate it. Right now is going good as you might tell my mom gets like this because she never ever felt or had an addiction to something. So I might do things that don’t seem like a good idea but I do it for me. So i can be alright.

One thing I saw is energy drinks are able to make me stop consume coffee and sodas which is great. Even doctors say is okay to drink it. But since my mom wants the best for me she still doesn’t realize it. It’s actually safer than alcohol and cigarretes. Which shoquingly she doesn’t care if I drink alcohol. The only drink I love is water and energy drinks sometimes soda but when I don’t have an option.

1 Like